View Full Version : Joe Calzaghe vs Jeff Lacy on youtube

CiganoBoxer
07-02-2009, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJIe_fuYhM

Watch it in high quality and tell me how good my lacy cab is... I made lacy very powerful stats wise but his speed is a bit slow not too slow but not an 84 like Calzaghe or Roy I believe I made his stat like 74 or 75 in speed but I made his power alot. Also, I tried making lacy with a cab that with his actual face and it ended up looking nothing like him, so instead i just use the character creation tool they gave me without game face and I think I made lacy pretty good. This version of lacy is the one with the more beard though, since lacy shapes his beard a bit different in his fights in real life.Are you one of those stick smashers ?? sounds like you are lol

ACHlLLES
07-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Are you one of those stick smashers ?? sounds like you are lol

Did you even see the video? I mostly threw jabs, yeah thats stick mashing. If you even see the end of the video it says the majority of my punches were jabs. I did mix it up when I'm fighting though because I'm not only going to throw jabs the whole time.

McAlister
07-02-2009, 08:15 PM
your lacey looks pretty damn good..... if the body was a tad smaller

this FN4 game is startin to look real booty tho, look at the way they throw punches and theyre stance is like the fighting irish logo guy

retarded

ACHlLLES
07-02-2009, 08:33 PM
your lacey looks pretty damn good..... if the body was a tad smaller

this FN4 game is startin to look real booty tho, look at the way they throw punches and theyre stance is like the fighting irish logo guy

retarded

Yeah my 10mb camera didn't film it as nice as I wanted it too. But it looks alot like lacy when lace has a full beard. Lacy usually shapes up his **** but in some of his fights I've seen him with a full beard, I think those were his older fights but I forget. I may have made his skin a bit dark though, but I know Lacys skin color changes like everyones does so its hard to know if I made it too dark or not.

I think I choose the right fighting style for Lacy though. I gave him alot of power and slow hand speed like 74-75 hand speed. The computer just sucks with lacy but I'm sure If I played with Lacy I could beat Calzaghe with him. I gave lacy a good defense too, Lacy is no mayweather when it comes to defense but he can block punches pretty good when he choosing to do so in fights... Idk, I had to give him points somewheres else to make it more even.

ACHlLLES
07-03-2009, 12:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJIe_fuYhM

Watch it in high quality and tell me how good my lacy cab is... I made lacy very powerful stats wise but his speed is a bit slow not too slow but not an 84 like Calzaghe or Roy I believe I made his stat like 74 or 75 in speed but I made his power alot. Also, I tried making lacy with a cab that with his actual face and it ended up looking nothing like him, so instead i just use the character creation tool they gave me without game face and I think I made lacy pretty good. This version of lacy is the one with the more beard though, since lacy shapes his beard a bit different in his fights in real life.

Chr0nic
07-03-2009, 12:13 PM
lacy is actually smaller than calzaghe, you have him huuge and it was'nt a bad attempt but it really does'nt look like him

ACHlLLES
07-03-2009, 12:13 PM
lacy is actually smaller than calzaghe, you have him huuge and it was'nt a bad attempt but it really does'nt look like him

what do you mean I have him at 5'9!!! Calzaghe is 5'11!!! The height difference is right! Actually boxrec has lacy listed as 5'10, but in the calzaghe fight lacy looked a bit smaller so that is why I made him 5'9 in the game.

ИATAS
07-03-2009, 12:31 PM
lmao, use the jab much?