No announcement yet.

I think the countering thing may have been a little overdone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the countering thing may have been a little overdone

I'm still undecided, especially cause i've only played the game for about 5 hours, and i suck at it (but i love it!!!) but i think there might be emphasis on countering. I'm getting a bit of a Countering = Parrying Vibe from it.

I dunno though, i think they may need to take out the flash, and maybe the weird zoomy thing,

Not at all. You can not just stand and counter tyour way thru fights. You will get out pointed, and might get countered yourself as you try to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Not at all. You can not just stand and counter tyour way thru fights. You will get out pointed, and might get countered yourself as you try to counter.
      You do have a good point here, i guess the parry did allow you to just stand in one spot and fight. I was just feeling like they were so excited by creating this counter set up that they may have made the game a little counter fighter oriented.

I'm still not entirely thrilled with the flash of light during a counter, but i can live with it, and this is by far the best boxing game ive ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        That's a good point I've gotten lured into doing that myself a number of times and had to adjust my game plan. After you land a big shot sometimes you keep looking for that big shot, wow just like teddy atlas says in the game all the damn damn lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          That's a good point I've gotten lured into doing that myself a number of times and had to adjust my game plan. After you land a big shot sometimes you keep looking for that big shot, wow just like teddy atlas says in the game all the damn damn lol
          "He reminds me of my 15-year old son attacking the dinner table!"

Comment

Working...
          X