View Full Version : Anybody undefeated in Legacy Mode?

Mersey
06-27-2009, 09:57 AM
If so, how many fights have you had? Every fight is hard! I don't think I'll be able to keep my 0 for much longer.

P4PKING_2008 :)
06-27-2009, 10:23 AM
If so, how many fights have you had? Every fight is hard! I don't think I'll be able to keep my 0 for much longer.

How many you had?

I am on 11 wins 8 kos. Lost 2 both by ko when I was up on every card. :(

keepthemhandsup
06-27-2009, 10:24 AM
i've only had 6 fights with 6 ko and no loses....

fights are getting hardder...

*2TOUGH*
06-27-2009, 10:43 AM
How many you had?

I am on 11 wins 8 kos. Lost 2 both by ko when I was up on every card. :(

You can actually change the difficulty.. to amateur.. and change the level of the CPUs defense and offense.

Pretty Boy1
06-27-2009, 11:20 AM
I went 9-0 with 9 Kos then I was Ko'd by this 6 foot 7 guy, I was Tyson! But I won the rematch by KO 5. Now I'm 10-1! It's getting harder!

Mersey
06-27-2009, 12:34 PM
I've only had about 8 fights. I had horrible hard fights with 6'8" guys so I decided to pick on a smaller person. Big mistake! He was stunning me all the time, and knocked me down twice. I won the decision tho.

$partacus
06-27-2009, 12:49 PM
14(9)-0 ranked 19 at WW. Had some pretty close calls, Kermit Cintron knocked me down in rounds 9 and 10 of a 10 rounder, but i survived and won on points.

Ether
06-27-2009, 01:28 PM
About to be 10 and 0.

06-27-2009, 02:49 PM
You can actually change the difficulty.. to amateur.. and change the level of the CPUs defense and offense.

What is it on by default?

Marlin26
06-27-2009, 06:12 PM
My first career is almost over and my record is 48(46)-1

Name: John "The Warrior" Wilson
height: 5"10
weight: 160 lbs
reach: 71"
style: Brawler

My first loss came on my 11th fight, i was 10 - 0 with 10 Ko's and i was ranked 28th, my trainer challenged a guy who was ranked 11, amin amakinesif or however you spell his name. It was a 10 round fight and it was back and forth, me being dropped 5 times in 9 rounds and in the 10th and final round i was dropped and KO'd

after that i came back training more and fighting less and my 27th fight was a world title fight againts Cory spinks. I knocked him out in 5. After that i went on to dominate the middleweight class taking all 3 titles and defending them 8 times, i then moved to light heavyweight and was ranked 2nd, first fight was a title fight, second was a title defence and third and fourth were title fights. I dominated the light heavyweight and middleweight classes and am now on my way to my 50th fight and my legacy rating being GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

sterling
06-27-2009, 06:44 PM
10 -0-0 at the moment with 8 kos

punchDrUnK MONK
06-27-2009, 06:46 PM
25-0 with 21 knockouts. im no joke. lol

Mersey
06-27-2009, 07:11 PM
10 -0-0 at the moment with 8 kos

Are you as good on it as you are on OB?

Run
06-27-2009, 07:33 PM
No lol.

I started off 4-0, then I got knocked out by a bum with lucky punches.

Then I won 5 straight by knockout then was knocked out by Gatti.

Dude Gatti's record was 4-9 in the simulation....

But lol he was really powerful.

F l i c k e r
06-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Undefeated... 10(6)-0

You guys need to pick your fights better, like a manager would not a fan. I played it smart like real life. Was the prospect to enter the pro's. Im doing what all the top fighters did early in their career. Fight all the easy fights until you reach double digits with no losses. Still a club fighter though but I dont want to be forced to fight tough competition by getting too popular too fast. I will continue fighting easy comp until I get at least 79 overall rating or until I feel that I can take on challanges easy. lol

Run
06-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Undefeated... 10(6)-0

You guys need to pick your fights better, like a manager would not a fan. I played it smart like real life. Was the prospect to enter the pro's. Im doing what all the top fighters did early in their career. Fight all the easy fights until you reach double digits with no losses. Still a club fighter though but I dont want to be forced to fight tough competition by getting too popular too fast. I will continue fighting easy comp until I get at least 79 overall rating or until I feel that I can take on challanges easy. lol

I wanted my Guy to take the Fernando Vargas approach.

Lol it failed.

I started right off the bat fighting the toughest challenges.

06-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I wanted my Guy to take the Fernando Vargas approach.

Lol it failed.

I started right off the bat fighting the toughest challenges.

:lol1: Me too. I have fought the best I could and accepted every challenge. Peoples champion. Thanks for making me green btw :D

Mersey
06-28-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm ranked 11, my overall skill is 73 and everybody around me is in either 80's or 90's. I'm still undefeated but I'm about to get my ass whooped lol.

$partacus
06-28-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm ranked 11, my overall skill is 73 and everybody around me is in either 80's or 90's. I'm still undefeated but I'm about to get my ass whooped lol.

I'm in the same situation i'm ranked 11th and my rating is 72 and everyone around me is 80+, the last few fights i've been getting stunned alot so i had to win them by fighting with the jab and running. :lol1:

BetterCallSaul
06-28-2009, 10:09 AM
I think I'm 14-0 playing on GOAT difficulty.

msagrain
06-28-2009, 11:21 AM
25-0 in leg but 6-3 online cus it's the biggest bull**** going.

*2TOUGH*
06-28-2009, 12:32 PM
I think I'm 14-0 playing on GOAT difficulty.

thats bull****...

im playing on amatuer and i cant even beat Taylor!!!

you fat geek!! you play that **** too much!:bottle:

TRAVI$
06-28-2009, 12:46 PM
15 wins, 13 KO's with Gamboa
On the level before "GOAT", "Champion"?

$partacus
06-28-2009, 01:42 PM
I Just lost, it's getting really hard now. I'm ranked 3rd and got a rating of 75 all the boxers around me are 89+, Shane Mosleys got a rating of 95 think i'm going to avoid him. :lol1:

Mersey
06-28-2009, 04:49 PM
I've lost 2 now, to the same guy. I find the taller, long reached fighters really hard. I was winning almost every round n got KTFO. Then I tried again and got KO'd in the 5th.

Hardest fight I've had was with Tommy Morrison, ended up being a draw.

06-28-2009, 04:52 PM
I Just lost, it's getting really hard now. I'm ranked 3rd and got a rating of 75 all the boxers around me are 89+, Shane Mosleys got a rating of 95 think i'm going to avoid him. :lol1:

I just done a 4 hour stint when I was in that spot. I lost by ko ranked 4th got called out by the champ got stopped in 4. Then I went 6 fights in a row unbeaten against top 10 ranked doing 3 trainings before each fight winning everyone by ko then fought the best ranked number 1 stopped him in 4. Now I am going to fight for the belt. Against Gamboa :D Time to get that cake!

Mersey
06-28-2009, 04:54 PM
I am HW champ now. I think I'll lose my first mandatory defense. I got Chagaev, whos rated 94 overall. I'm still 80.

street bully
06-28-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm 23-0 with 12 KO's. I won 12 in a row all by KO, and then something changed. Fighters started gettign very hard, i could still hurt them and drop them, but they could drop me much more easily, so I have been working on foot work accuracy and handspeed. I now get on my bike for my fights and windecisions. Also I when I got up to 9th in MW Sugar Ray Robinson gave me a shot, and I beat him. I'm going to try and unify the title now, but my trainer keeps telling me to move up to LHW.

fight_professor
06-28-2009, 06:38 PM
i'm 7-0. getting harder.

Pretty Boy1
06-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Undefeated... 10(6)-0

I've been picking fights with guys rated better than me because they were ranked higher than me! I wanted to climb the ranks as quick as possible. I'm ranked 28th and I'm 11-2.

Have you just been facing guys lower ranked than you and building your rating and record? Wish I had done that!!

ИATAS
06-28-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm 18-2. Lost my first fight and later to Vivian Harris but I beat him in a rematch. And I damn near got KO'd by Paulie Malignaggi!! Damn, that was embarrassing, but escaped with a decision win. He has less KO's in the game then in real life (on here he's 26-4 with 3 KO's) but his speed was almost too much for me. I still suck at half of the training so by attributes aren't as high as they could be.

KnockoutTheFat
06-28-2009, 10:14 PM
19 (18 KO's)-0-1

The one draw was to ****ing Billy Dib and I thought I won the fight

Double_L
06-28-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm 18-2. Lost my first fight and later to Vivian And I damn near got KO'd by Paulie Malignaggi!! Damn, that was embarrassing, but escaped with a decision win.
LOL! That's some funny ****.

fight_professor
06-28-2009, 11:27 PM
11-0. 11 KO's.

Guzman took me 8 rounds, but I f**ked that cat up.

-Hyperion-
06-29-2009, 12:28 AM
im 0-0............undefeated biatches...

TRAVI$
06-29-2009, 06:51 AM
I'm 19-1 now
Rematched the guy twice that beat me, got two decisions

I've lost 2 now, to the same guy. I find the taller, long reached fighters really hard. I was winning almost every round n got KTFO. Then I tried again and got KO'd in the 5th.

Hardest fight I've had was with Tommy Morrison, ended up being a draw.

Against taller, more powerful fighters I have to fight on the outside constantly
Throw a few jabs, then hook to body then get out
My chin just cannot cope.

Mersey
06-29-2009, 07:05 AM
I'm 19-1 now
Rematched the guy twice that beat me, got two decisions

Against taller, more powerful fighters I have to fight on the outside constantly
Throw a few jabs, then hook to body then get out
My chin just cannot cope.

I have to jab and run with everybody. If I go toe 2 toe with any of them I get KTFO. So when my reach is similar to the other guy, I struggle badly. I'm champ and my ratings are still crappy (I only just reached 80 overall)

rizkybizness
06-29-2009, 04:01 PM
im currently 10-2

got stopped by vivian harris and kermit cintron (lol)

halford_saints
06-29-2009, 05:10 PM
13-0-0 with 7KO's and I've only ever lost one round. No ****.

halford_saints
06-29-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm 18-2. Lost my first fight and later to Vivian Harris but I beat him in a rematch. And I damn near got KO'd by Paulie Malignaggi!! Damn, that was embarrassing, but escaped with a decision win. He has less KO's in the game then in real life (on here he's 26-4 with 3 KO's) but his speed was almost too much for me. I still suck at half of the training so by attributes aren't as high as they could be.

LOL I got dropped by Malignaggi in the first round, but I won the rest of the rounds and sailed to victory.

THE REED™
06-29-2009, 05:15 PM
20(10)-2-1

fight_professor
06-29-2009, 05:43 PM
20(20)-1-0

Lost to Tommy Morrison. KO'd in the 7th.

Am ranked 13th now, a contender.

F l i c k e r
06-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Have you just been facing guys lower ranked than you and building your rating and record? Wish I had done that!!

Exactly what I was doing. Just padding stats and record. Just like Floyd, Cotto, Mosley, ODLH and all the other champions. Movin up smart as if I had Arum as my manager. If I did face someone higher ranked than me it's only 1 or 2 spots above. lol

I'm currently 18(9)-0

I have a low KO amount but there is a reason for that. I plan on KTFO the top guys and get inflated KO amounts when I'm champ. Gatti wants to fight bad but I dont accept it. Im gonna wait till he gets about ready to retire in-game and then fight him. :rofl:

I almost loss my last fight, ****in got low blowed in the 10th when my stam and damage was low. I haven't played heavily tho, been too busy. Plus I gotta keep puttin in work on Metal Gear Online.

street bully
06-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Currently I am 32-0 with 16 KO's. I have unified all the titles in MW, then unified all the titles in LHW. I am also ranked 7th p4p. I wonder what's next.

street bully
06-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Exactly what I was doing. Just padding stats and record. Just like Floyd, Cotto, Mosley, ODLH and all the other champions. Movin up smart as if I had Arum as my manager. If I did face someone higher ranked than me it's only 1 or 2 spots above. lol

I'm currently 18(9)-0

I have a low KO amount but there is a reason for that. I plan on KTFO the top guys and get inflated KO amounts when I'm champ. Gatti wants to fight bad but I dont accept it. Im gonna wait till he gets about ready to retire in-game and then fight him. :rofl:

I almost loss my last fight, ****in got low blowed in the 10th when my stam and damage was low. I haven't played heavily tho, been too busy. Plus I gotta keep puttin in work on Metal Gear Online.

That will not happen trust me. I only KO'd two of the 6 champs I faced so far.

DonTaseMeBrah
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
downloaded nicolas cage, barack obama, chuck norris, & rocky balboa.

on legacy mode with nic cage. 14-0, 11 kos. on pro difficulty.

fights are getting harder now because opponents have higher attributes.

ea made the training so painstakingly difficult so its hard to get the full amount of points during training sessions.

the_blueprint
06-29-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm in the same situation i'm ranked 11th and my rating is 72 and everyone around me is 80+, the last few fights i've been getting stunned alot so i had to win them by fighting with the jab and running. :lol1:
yeah you just about to get your arse whooped, i was 10-0 then lost 2 then won 5 then lost 2 to the same bloke and for some reason, my rating went down from 70something to 42, and i was still ranked 11th, so so stupid, i couldn't win anything, now im 15-16 lol piece of crap

DonTaseMeBrah
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
yeah you just about to get your arse whooped, i was 10-0 then lost 2 then won 5 then lost 2 to the same bloke and for some reason, my rating went down from 70something to 42, and i was still ranked 11th, so so stupid, i couldn't win anything, now im 15-16 lol piece of crap

what u guys need to do is schedule your fights longer. take like 3-5 months so you have more training session days. the sparring & stay on your feet training sesssions are just about the only two i can do to get the maximum number of points. everything else is too difficult to get the max points. i especially hate that damn maize bag drill.

sterling
06-29-2009, 06:39 PM
lol tis quite hard im 15 - 0 with 10 kos :P its gettin harder for me to ko people now.

ИATAS
06-29-2009, 06:42 PM
lol tis quite hard im 15 - 0 with 10 kos :P its gettin harder for me to ko people now.

I feel you. My power has been severely overrated cuz I KO'd a bunch of bums! My last 4 or 5 fights went the distance, I'm ranked #7 and the all the opponents in the top 10 are tough as hell. Now that I understand the heavybag push training game I think that will change now that I can actually max out my right hand

DonTaseMeBrah
06-29-2009, 06:43 PM
anybody having trouble with the maize bag? i hate that sh*t.

ИATAS
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM

It's one of the easiest ones for me now. I didn't realize at first you could move your head back & forth rapidly, rather than just dodge the ball one time each time it passes (which is what I did before).

the_blueprint
06-29-2009, 06:46 PM
i got champion on that, you can get 2 or 3 each time it swings, practice on training, i hate the punch bag ones especially the one were you have to move it, it's impossible

DonTaseMeBrah
06-29-2009, 06:50 PM
It's one of the easiest ones for me now. I didn't realize at first you could move your head back & forth rapidly, rather than just dodge the ball one time each time it passes (which is what I did before).

so u can move your head before the bag swings back & u get points? im having trouble everytime it tells me to punch. it says punch but it doesnt give me enough time to do it. it seems like if u mess up u dont get the points. this game is suppose to be fun, not freaking work brah.

ИATAS
06-29-2009, 07:17 PM
so u can move your head before the bag swings back & u get points?

Yes, exactly, you can do it multiple times. Just move your head RAPIDLY back and forth as it's swinging, you'll get like 3-5 dodges in like 1 second.

im having trouble everytime it tells me to punch. it says punch but it doesnt give me enough time to do it. it seems like if u mess up u dont get the points. this game is suppose to be fun, not freaking work brah.

You do know you're not supposed to punch the moving bag right? You're just supposed to throw a body punch while leaning, that's it.

It's easy once you get it down. I was in the same boat as you were, didn't really get it. But I practice the training games while NOT in legacy mode, you can practice as many times as you want. Once you feel you got it down, do it in legacy mode.

They are all pretty easy for me now. The only one I haven't perfected is combo bag

street bully
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes, exactly, you can do it multiple times. Just move your head RAPIDLY back and forth as it's swinging, you'll get like 3-5 dodges in like 1 second.

You do know you're not supposed to punch the moving bag right? You're just supposed to throw a body punch while leaning, that's it.

It's easy once you get it down. I was in the same boat as you were, didn't really get it. But I practice the training games while NOT in legacy mode, you can practice as many times as you want. Once you feel you got it down, do it in legacy mode.

They are all pretty easy for me now. The only one I haven't perfected is combo bag

You win any titles yet?

Ryn0
06-29-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm 44 wins 39 KO's 0 losses and 1 draw to Vivian Harris LOL.

I unified Welter and made one defense moved up to Middleweight unified the titles and defended a total of 9 times. My stats are only 82 and going down as I'm 32 already. I hope I make GOAT.

This is my first boxer and I'm on Pro difficulty and haven't changed any settings.

I've been knocked down at least once in all my fights at middleweight until I learn to box at range and throw the 1-2 and the right hook behind it until I score a TKO. Always happens, I either lower there health down to nothing and KO them of score a TKO on swelling.

I have gone the distance with Cintron (UD), Harris (draw), Asakeinin (UD), Spinks (UD), some random guy when the fights were 6 rounds (UD) and Some other random guy. I rematched and KO'd or TKO'd everyone that I went the distance with apart from the guy in the 6 rounder.

I'm P4P number 1 and my stats are decreasing, and since I auto trained I'm only at 83 now at 81.

ИATAS
06-29-2009, 08:08 PM
You win any titles yet?

Not that far yet. I'm currently ranked #6 or #7. I've had about 20 fights and i I'm 18-2 I believe.

After I loss to vivian harris, then beat him in a rematch, I fought two or three lower ranked guys before stepping up again to increase my skills. Just beat Ricky Hatton, Augustus and paulie malignaggi. I think next I can fight Victor Ortiz.

Ryn0
06-29-2009, 08:14 PM
I've KO'd or TKO'd all the champions I've fought...

I've fought 6 of them 3 at Welter and 3 at Middle and I'm on Pro.

Oh and I've beaten ALi and Tyson on GOAT in fight now. It's pretty easily if you just pick guys with long reach and 1-2 for 10 rounds. I KD'd Tyson in the 1st and the 3rd rounds as Ali and it went the distance when I won all rounds. I fought Ali with Lennox and no KD'd were scored but I won all rounds

Ryn0
06-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Not that far yet. I'm currently ranked #6 or #7. I've had about 20 fights and i I'm 18-2 I believe.

After I loss to vivian harris, then beat him in a rematch, I fought two or three lower ranked guys before stepping up again to increase my skills. Just beat Ricky Hatton, Augustus and paulie malignaggi. I think next I can fight Victor Ortiz.
What kind of boxer are you using?

And how do you usually fight?

ИATAS
06-29-2009, 08:28 PM
What kind of boxer are you using?

And how do you usually fight?

Tommy Hearns with absolutely no punching power, lol. So I have to stay on the outside and jab, set up shots and counter.

I lost my first fight, then lost to Vivian Harris after winning like 13 in a row because I was careless and fought like an idiot, just brawling instead of fighting from the outside, I won the rematch.

I have no punching power because I sucked at the training and just focused on the training games I knew, however I just figured out how to do the heavy bag push, etc. so my guys stats are increasing rapidly which should increase my KO ratio.

I'm good at the game, I've only lost once online and both of my career losses could/should have been wins.

Ryn0
06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Tommy Hearns with absolutely no punching power, lol. So I have to stay on the outside and jab, set up shots and counter.

I lost my first fight, then lost to Vivian Harris after winning like 13 in a row because I was careless and fought like an idiot, just brawling instead of fighting from the outside, I won the rematch.

I have no punching power because I sucked at the training and just focused on the training games I knew, however I just figured out how to do the heavy bag push, etc. so my guys stats are increasing rapidly which should increase my KO ratio.

I'm good at the game, I've only lost once online and both of my career losses could/should have been wins.
Pretty much all of my stats are at around 82 apart from right hand power which is 91, stamina which is 100, chin 89, and 90 heart. My overall rating is 81 but it's been decreasing as I've gotten older.

I always box on the outside moving back almost always results in me scoring a TKO or KO.

44(39)-0-1

The draw was to Vivian Harris I won the first 5 with a KD he won the last 5 with a KD. I was convinced I had won so i coasted the last few rounds making sure he didn't score a KO. I just need my stats to hold up until I get to GOAT

CottoOverrated1
06-30-2009, 12:21 AM
Hey guys, I must be missing something. I get hit with 50 percent of the punches every time. I want to bring this down. Can anyone give me some defensive strategy? Ok I got a question, when in range is it good to lean and block at the same time. I know duh, but what I mean is, is it better to point them in the same direction at the same time? cuz I always move them in different directions to avoid and block punches. Also what kinds states are your opponents being held to? Anyone only allowing 30 percent? How low do you ususally get?

black.ink
06-30-2009, 03:53 AM
I'm in JCC jr mode at the moment. Nothing but padding. 11(8)-0 for now, but it's getting tougher. Got KD in my last but won a close decision.

Mersey
06-30-2009, 06:00 AM
I won the title off Tyson, lost to my first mandatory Chagaev, now I won Rocky Balboa's belt. And I'm yet to defend it. Im never gonna reach GOAT status on this lol I've lost 4 already.

I love this game.

787_PR
06-30-2009, 06:18 AM
im 74-12-1 on my legacy mode my overall is at 80 and has been declining alot y guy is 40 im using tyso n and i nevre learned hot to do the bad push and also the mase thingy i always fuk up in im trying to get to goat so i keep defending my belt against 2 different guys who area low 70s or high 60s but it seems like ill never get to 90 percent without getting kod first

Mersey
06-30-2009, 06:56 AM
im 74-12-1 on my legacy mode my overall is at 80 and has been declining alot y guy is 40 im using tyso n and i nevre learned hot to do the bad push and also the mase thingy i always fuk up in im trying to get to goat so i keep defending my belt against 2 different guys who area low 70s or high 60s but it seems like ill never get to 90 percent without getting kod first

Has your popularity gone down? I read in the book if you keep your fighter active for too long it damages your legacy.

787_PR
06-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Has your popularity gone down? I read in the book if you keep your fighter active for too long it damages your legacy.
no its still at 100 hundred. the only thing that ****ed me up alot was that i didnt kno that if u wait about 3 months or 4 between fights u get to have like 2 or 3 training sessions i always tried to get the quickest fights and its good cause u get to move up the ranks faster but u wont get to build ur ur stats as good cause ill be facing higher ranked people while my stats suck

lance_uppercut
06-30-2009, 06:56 PM
35-0 33 ko's on pro. Won my first title off a CAB of the baby bull. Time to up the difficulty level....have a feeling I'm in for a few beatings.

ИATAS
06-30-2009, 06:57 PM
103-0 (103 KO's) on G.O.A.T.

lol

JHAVIS
06-30-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm 14-2 on champion mode fighting with Jones Jr. The fights do get harder as you progress. This is by far the best fighting game on the market.

Mersey
06-30-2009, 08:41 PM
I've just unified two HW belts and defended against a shot Apollo Creed. I think I sent him into retirement.

-Hyperion-
06-30-2009, 09:36 PM
4-0(4KO's) on Pro, just started playing the legacy today......its ****n greatness...lol.....my Juan Ma Marquez fights so much like the real one, its unbelievable, lol.....

S.G.
06-30-2009, 09:38 PM
15(13)-0-0 on Champion difficulty

having maximum reach and size is a huge advantage

Mersey
06-30-2009, 09:44 PM
I just had my first cut stoppage. I am Lennox Lewis and it was against V Klitschko. Strange lol

street bully
07-01-2009, 01:13 AM
4-0(4KO's) on Pro, just started playing the legacy today......its ****n greatness...lol.....my Juan Ma Marquez fights so much like the real one, its unbelievable, lol.....

Did you download it? LMAO at smeegal and borat.

RisAri0
07-01-2009, 02:18 AM
I lost on my 25th fight fighting vivian harris... I mean wtf.. he couldn't be that good...

no1p4p
07-01-2009, 07:52 AM
My current record is 7(4)-0-0, on pro difficilty, Im only just getting used to it lol

-Hyperion-
07-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Did you download it? LMAO at smeegal and borat.

nah, i made him.......though its very similar to the ones that are already made to download.......i nailed his style though when i created him.......its beautiful....

Mersey
07-01-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm finally dominating. I'm holding all 3 belts and knocking out everybody in my way. Only because everybody's getting old on it lol

JmtRyan
07-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Im on my second legacy career, currently at 5-0 (5kos). My guys right hand strength is 79 already. every time i connect with a right hand they get stunned :lol1:

Mersey
07-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Im on my second legacy career, currently at 5-0 (5kos). My guys right hand strength is 79 already. every time i connect with a right hand they get stunned :lol1:

How did your first legacy go? And how the hell did u get 79 power already lol

fight_professor
07-01-2009, 03:04 PM
1st legacy.

I am 29(26)-3-0

Won the title last night, made 3 defenses already (Tyson, Lewis, Frazier).

Losses to Frazier (earlier, avenged), Lewis (avenged) and Tommy Morrison.

Will retire my fighter soon, aged 28.

keepthemhandsup
07-01-2009, 03:20 PM
my recored is like 15-1

i think i fought more boxers with good recoreds than bums

fight_professor
07-01-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm about to rematch Tommy Morrison-as champion now (2 belts!).

If I win, I'll retire. If I lose, I may also retire.

fight_professor
07-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Ko'd TM in 1 and retired. 32-3-0 (28 ko's), 2 belts. 100% popularity. Ranked 'superstar'.

P4P ranked 8th at the time.

Mersey
07-01-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm about to retire in 5 more fights I should reach GOAT status. But I'm way past my prime now and it's getting hard again.

-Hyperion-
07-01-2009, 09:13 PM
im now 14-0(12KO's)...i payed the price for not using my points sooner with those decisions...i dropped both guys 3 and 4 times in the last round, but time ran out...one in a 6 rounder, the other in a 10 rounder......i rematched the guy who lasted 10 and KO'd him in 8.........F.aggot...im a club fighter, lol.....

Mersey
07-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Anybody who has completed Legacy Mode.

What was your overall skill when you was at your peak? I only managed 83, now I'm getting old.

fight_professor
07-01-2009, 10:01 PM
I was 78 when I retired aged 29. :)

Mersey
07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
I've just retired

46(37) - 4 - 1
4x Champ
Greatest of all time rank
P4P No 1

DonTaseMeBrah
07-01-2009, 10:21 PM
it all depends on your difficulty setting. u aint going undefeated in champion mode. pro level is already challenging with the low attribute points.

Marlin26
07-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Anybody who has completed Legacy Mode.

What was your overall skill when you was at your peak? I only managed 83, now I'm getting old.

John Wilson
peak overall skill (age 26): 87
retirement overall skill (age 45): 72
x7 champion: dominated middleweight, light heavyweight devision taking all 3 titles and one title at heavyweight
p4p rank: #1
Legacy rating: GOAT

D-MiZe
07-02-2009, 06:35 AM
I retired;

52(47)-0-0

The closest I came to losing was against Monzon, then I pulled a Froch style comeback and knocked him down with 20 seconds remaining.

S.G.
07-02-2009, 10:35 AM
How do you guys manage to rack up so many fights? I'm currently 30 years old and only had 23 fights :\

I almost always have 2 or 3 training sessions before each fight but I'm still only on 81 overall skill

Mersey
07-02-2009, 11:01 AM
How do you guys manage to rack up so many fights? I'm currently 30 years old and only had 23 fights :\

I almost always have 2 or 3 training sessions before each fight but I'm still only on 81 overall skill

The first 20 fights or so I only trained for 1 month. And I started doing that at the end of my career cuz my ratings were going down. I retired at 36 and had 51 fights.

Ryn0
07-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Similar thing happened against Tyson with me. I had a feeling he'd gas sooner or later as he was really trying to pummel me in the first 3 rounds. He knocked me down in the 4th, and went all out for a KO. I ran the remainder of the rounds to eak a decision win, but he slowed down in the 10th and unloaded on him dropping him with 26 seconds to go.
Same, it was like my 20th fight against Vivian Harris lol, I had around 73-4 overall skill and he had 93. I won the first 6 and dropped him then he won the last 6 and dropped me. I was convinced I had one then when the cards were read out it was a draw. I rematched him and KO'd him in my next fight though.

-Hyperion-
07-02-2009, 10:21 PM
im 23-0(21 KO's) ranked 14....with an overall 77 skill..............my precision and stamina are in the 90's......but my handspeed and power are kinda low.....

black.ink
07-03-2009, 10:16 AM
I retired;

52(47)-0-0

The closest I came to losing was against Monzon, then I pulled a Froch style comeback and knocked him down with 20 seconds remaining.

Similar thing happened against Tyson with me. I had a feeling he'd gas sooner or later as he was really trying to pummel me in the first 3 rounds. He knocked me down in the 4th, and went all out for a KO. I ran the remainder of the rounds to eak a decision win, but he slowed down in the 10th and unloaded on him dropping him with 26 seconds to go.

Ryn0
07-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I retired on tuesday as the greatest of all time
50(45)-0-1
P4P number 1
I have to say Pro difficulty is pretty easy I might start over on a harder difficulty

Gojira
07-03-2009, 01:52 PM
I lost twice on pro. it really annoys me. i knock them down three times and they get up every time but they knock me down twice and its over. its too easy to get counterd.

-Hyperion-
07-04-2009, 12:17 AM
im now 31-0(28KO's) I won the title with a ****in KO in 1, LMAO.....****ing lucky as **** i landed a counetr near the ropes and down he goes, flash knockdown.....then he gets up, pressures and i counter him again...stun him i work body but hes about to recuparate, but just as his bar is turning blue again i land a bomb and since his health was low, he goes into stun mode again.......i drop him, he gets up, low health, i drop him, he doesnt get up, lol............i had a harder time with a guy who was ranked 8 and with 85 in his stats than with whitaker and the champ, who were top 15 p4p and in the mid 90's in stats.............i had to settle for a Bute-Andrade type finish wiht that guy, he dropped me for a thrid time in the fight in the last 5 sconds but i miraculously got up pretty easy.....judges gave a split decision, but i think he only won the rounds in which he dropped me.....oh well, i won hehe....

Clegg
07-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Just retired 51-0 with 47 KOs.

It doesn't really count though, as I switched off the console whenever I lost:D

FlaminGuru
07-05-2009, 02:06 PM
my record is pretty bad.

Fight at: Welterweight

23(10)-7-1

I also got the rank of champion after beating up Sugar Ray Leonard and Miguel Cotto very easily.

My bes wins were against Ray Leonard, Miguel Cotto , Vivian Harris and Emanual Augustus.

I also had a trilogy match with Vivian Harris 1st match, was Draw, 2nd match Iwas KO'd in the 4th, and 3rd match won on points.

My worst loss was against a bum who had 0-11 record, knocked me out in the fourth, i then had 4-1 record. And i also lost to paulie malignaggi in the very last round. Really got to me.

Either way its a great game, still have to get used to the right analog stick.

FlaminGuru
07-05-2009, 02:08 PM
and i have a very hard time learning to counter...

some of them come as luck, actually all of them come as luck, i don't know how to set them up lol.

my style is pretty much jabbing and walking around my opponent for 10-12 rounds. Since usin the jab is also the easiest tool to use to lol.

FlaminGuru
07-05-2009, 02:15 PM
do most of you guys face ppl in lower ranks to pad your records?

because i fought nothing but people stronger than I people with skills over 85 always 2-3 ranks above me. Maybe that explains my record compared to all your 0 losses and/or 1-2 losses. jeez

-EX-
07-05-2009, 08:38 PM
26-0 17 KO's. Contender Rank

Flyweight. Ranked 6th

Really have one loss but turned game off cuz I aint kno how to get up...

PLaying as myself

street bully
07-05-2009, 08:50 PM
I retired on tuesday as the greatest of all time
50(45)-0-1
P4P number 1
I have to say Pro difficulty is pretty easy I might start over on a harder difficulty

It's only easy when your stats are built up, hence you becoming an elite fighter. The begining stages and the come up are hard as hell.

The Gully Gad
07-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Early stages yet but

Heavyweight
Mike Tyson
5/0/5 4KO's

KnockoutTheFat
07-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Went 52-0-1 on GOAT difficulty w/ 44 KO's and retired because the schmucks at EA wouldn't let me move up another weight class to challenge the Hitman Hearns and Hatton

-EX-
07-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Went 52-0-1 on GOAT difficulty w/ 44 KO's and retired because the schmucks at EA wouldn't let me move up another weight class to challenge the Hitman Hearns and Hatton

No you didn't:D

Who'd you play as?

KnockoutTheFat
07-05-2009, 11:44 PM
No you didn't:D

Who'd you play as?

Myself... but there's a way to exploit the GOAT difficulty as I ended up getting 10 10-8 rounds against Roberto Duran despite not once knocking him down in a title unification fight

oc9979
07-05-2009, 11:58 PM
i started with miguel cotto the first time and i was like 11-4. i was just trying to learn. now i did my own fighter and im 7-0 with 5 ko

Clegg
07-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Myself... but there's a way to exploit the GOAT difficulty as I ended up getting 10 10-8 rounds against Roberto Duran despite not once knocking him down in a title unification fight

I once had a round where I just ran away, and neither of us landed any punches. The judges all scored it for me 10-8.

I felt like Willie Pep:D

no1p4p
07-06-2009, 05:46 AM
Im currently 18(8)-0-0.. Still getting used to it, havent played much

Muayfu
07-07-2009, 11:29 AM
My record with Roberto Duran is 73-0 with 72 knockouts. I'm at Greatest of all time

fight_professor
07-07-2009, 05:09 PM
2nd legacy game.

38-0, 33 KO. 3 belts, superstar. aim GOAT.

fight_professor
07-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Tyson is way easy to KO. I've beaten him like 4 times. :lol1:

Ether
07-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Retired 52-0 last week, now give me my gold trophy.

fight_professor
07-07-2009, 10:35 PM
53-0 (44 KO's), GOAT. All belts held.

I beat Tyson 9 times. :lol1:

letsgobrady
07-07-2009, 10:43 PM
face buttons just announced, comin september via dlc