View Full Version : Buncey on Channel 5?

True Guru
06-25-2009, 12:14 PM
According to the 'save the Buncey show' Facebook Group Bunce has held a meeting this very morning with bosses at Channel 5:notworthy
Other stations rumoured to be interested in Bunce are Virgin1 and Bravo:hail:
Sky wont take him because hes too controversial but hopefully he will get on one of these stations in the near future.

Pretty Boy1
06-25-2009, 12:28 PM
According to the 'save the Buncey show' Facebook Group Bunce has held a meeting this very morning with bosses at Channel 5:notworthy
Other stations rumoured to be interested in Bunce are Virgin1 and Bravo:hail:
Sky wont take him because hes too controversial but hopefully he will get on one of these stations in the near future.

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better you go and make a thread like this... and push the bar higher!! I got Fight Night which made my day now hearing Buncey's Boxing Hour may be returning is awesome! Thanks for the news!:notworthy

Savino
06-25-2009, 03:00 PM
yeah over at ESB the is a campaign to get the show saved. hope Bunce and Andy can continue together, made a great pair.

The is no way Sky would hire Bunce after some of his rants on Setanta. missed the Boxing hour today, gutted it is gone.

We need our Bunce Boxing hour fix.

S.G.
06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
yeah over at ESB the is a campaign to get the show saved. hope Bunce and Andy can continue together, made a great pair.

The is no way Sky would hire Bunce after some of his rants on Setanta. missed the Boxing hour today, gutted it is gone.

We need our Bunce Boxing hour fix.

Andy is underrated. People are so hung up on Buncey they forget about him

He's a good presenter and is the perfect co-host to Bunce

Dirk Diggler UK
06-25-2009, 03:30 PM
http://www.bringbackbunce.net/

boxingp4p
06-25-2009, 05:13 PM
If you want to try to get Bunce on channel five then you can email the sports coordinator of channel five at robert.charles@five.tv , the details are on www.bringbackbunce.net , i sent mine just now

Bobby Shaw
06-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Just post the details here

JmtRyan
06-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Anywhere but channel 5, Buncey; you're better then that! :lol1:

denboy
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
good to hear, really hope someone picks him and Andy Kerr up

Savino
06-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Andy is underrated. People are so hung up on Buncey they forget about him

He's a good presenter and is the perfect co-host to Bunce

Yeah I think he is great.

I don't like it when Bunce tries and gives him a lesson when it is clear he already knows what Bunce is gonna tell him.

The_Visitation
06-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Screw Channel 5. Let's spend some of that BBC license fee money on somebody marginally more worthwhile than arseheads like Jonathan Ross and get Buncey on a channel people actually watch.

Savino
06-25-2009, 08:45 PM
anywhere will do me aslong as the show returns. sky would be least option but i'd watch it. Bunce been great respondin to fans over at ESB and tryin to give some details out. he has my support and hopefully every other brit on this forum.

Sparked_1985
06-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Bunce is a legend.

I could watch the Big Man chat **** all-day. The dude exudes charisma, and is pretty much made-for-tv.

Savino
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Bunce is a legend.

I could watch the Big Man chat **** all-day. The dude exudes charisma, and is pretty much made-for-tv.

Yeah his show is great.

join the bringbackbunce campaign.

FreshPrince
06-25-2009, 08:56 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mvss2ZQeMFg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mvss2ZQeMFg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Patty Tanager
06-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Go one Buncey lairddddddddddd.

Savino
06-25-2009, 09:14 PM
anyone know where I can listen to the Boxing show on 5live tonight?

cuba montana
06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Not the BBC PLEASE, they will clean him up and take the soul from his amatuerish but passionate presenting style which is why alot of people like him because he says it as it is, well most times..........

He needs to be given a bit of leverage to do his thing not controlled and censored like the BBC would.

Savino
06-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Not the BBC PLEASE, they will clean him up and take the soul from his amatuerish but passionate presenting style which is why alot of people like him because he says it as it is, well most times..........

He needs to be given a bit of leverage to do his thing not controlled and censored like the BBC would.

channel 5 or Bravo would be perfect for him at a 9pm slot on a Thursday night.

FreshPrince
06-26-2009, 12:54 AM
anyone know where I can listen to the Boxing show on 5live tonight?

Here ya go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00lc2fp/5_live_Sport_5_live_Boxing_25_06_2009/

kerrminator
06-26-2009, 02:24 AM
Channel 5 would never afford the costs to show us any actuall live fights and they may not let Steve talk about fighters from other networks on air.

I reckon ESPN is the best bet. They are about to hit the UK market with the footy they bought rights to from Setanta and if this Buncey campaign gets big enough they might realise theres a market for boxing in the UK

warp1432
06-26-2009, 02:40 AM
Oh god, I'd love him to go on ESPN. Even if on like FNF's. They took the dude from Telefutura so why not Bunce?

FreshPrince
06-26-2009, 03:41 AM
I have to start rockin' the Bunce Avatar.

The RealDeal
06-26-2009, 07:05 AM
If you want to try to get Bunce on channel five then you can email the sports coordinator of channel five at robert.charles@five.tv , the details are on www.bringbackbunce.net , i sent mine just now

I sent an email to the lad so I hope more folk get on board, the more demand they receive the more serious they will take it.

Get emailing !

Screw Channel 5. Let's spend some of that BBC license fee money on somebody marginally more worthwhile than arseheads like Jonathan Ross and get Buncey on a channel people actually watch.

Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows the BBC treat boxing with disdain, showing fights the next day but with edited out rounds ! and lets not forget the only real deal they did with a boxer, look what happened there when they signed AUDLEY HARRISON !!!

They failed to take part in it and monitor his competition, just signed Audley and let him run with it.

Jokers.

alza1988
06-26-2009, 07:31 AM
Gutted.Hopefully somebody snaps them up and gets the boxing equivlent to what setanta had.

Special K
06-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Gutted.Hopefully somebody snaps them up and gets the boxing equivlent to what setanta had.

Here's hoping ESPN also pick up Bunce, UFC, spl, and Mourinho's puppet.

Savino
06-26-2009, 10:41 AM
update from Bunce that he has held talks with Channel 5 and got more tlks in next week or so.

Texanballer
06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Setanta is still online in America

boxingp4p
06-26-2009, 02:58 PM
I sent an email to the lad so I hope more folk get on board, the more demand they receive the more serious they will take it.

Get emailing !

Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows the BBC treat boxing with disdain, showing fights the next day but with edited out rounds ! and lets not forget the only real deal they did with a boxer, look what happened there when they signed AUDLEY HARRISON !!!

They failed to take part in it and monitor his competition, just signed Audley and let him run with it.

Jokers.

too true mate , that made the beeb reluctant in getting the boxing back for the future

The RealDeal
06-26-2009, 07:09 PM
too true mate , that made the beeb reluctant in getting the boxing back for the future

Aye, they will never be a reliable source of Boxing, sad because we fund the fukers.

update from Bunce that he has held talks with Channel 5 and got more tlks in next week or so.

Where did you hear this ?

Savino
06-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Aye, they will never be a reliable source of Boxing, sad because we fund the fukers.

Where did you hear this ?

on bringbackbunce.net so far we have the likes of Don King, George Foreman, Carl Froch, Jamie Moore, Darren Sutherland come to the rescue of our greatest show. join up on bringbackbunce.net for latest updates. Buncey is tryin to get his show back on air asap.

The RealDeal
06-27-2009, 06:53 AM
on bringbackbunce.net so far we have the likes of Don King, George Foreman, Carl Froch, Jamie Moore, Darren Sutherland come to the rescue of our greatest show. join up on bringbackbunce.net for latest updates. Buncey is tryin to get his show back on air asap.

I was on the site last night mate but I never noticed any story about Bunce actually getting in talks with anyone.

Good stuff.

Savino
06-28-2009, 08:39 AM
I was on the site last night mate but I never noticed any story about Bunce actually getting in talks with anyone.

Good stuff.

yeah mate don't think the was nothing on the site about the talks, he posted that over on ESB.

reckon us brits could send more pm's to the site owners asking if Boxing Scence is willing to give support to bringbackbunce.net campaign?

Pretty Boy1
06-28-2009, 10:38 PM
yeah mate don't think the was nothing on the site about the talks, he posted that over on ESB.

reckon us brits could send more pm's to the site owners asking if Boxing Scence is willing to give support to bringbackbunce.net campaign?

Why doesn't Bunce come to Boxingscene? He loves ESB!!

Savino
06-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Why doesn't Bunce come to Boxingscene? He loves ESB!!

don't think he has the time to come on here to be honest mate. he prefers to post on ESB and boxR

The RealDeal
06-29-2009, 07:46 AM

Worth a shot.

I did email the Bringbackbunce.net admin to get them to come on hear and talk to Big P.