View Full Version : No button config on FNR4?

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Is this true?

ИATAS
06-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Is this true?

Welcome to 6 months ago.

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Welcome to 6 months ago.

Sorry, boss, I'll spend the next 6 months sat here on my own reading about a computer game like you do so you don't have to shout at me again.

**** off.

ИATAS
06-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Sorry, boss, I'll spend the next 6 months sat here on my own reading about a computer game like you do so you don't have to shout at me again.

**** off.

well you do have 11,433 posts.

Anyways, there is also a search feature on this website, which works by magically pulling up threads that have the words you searched for. It's quite amazing really.

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 07:34 PM
well you do have 11,433 posts.

Anyways, there is also a search feature on this website, which works by magically pulling up threads that have the words you searched for. It's quite amazing really.

Yeah in three years ...

Any other tips on how you think I should spend MY time on MY internet connection, sir?

Absolute penis.

JMM-PAC
06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gully Gad
06-24-2009, 08:05 PM

**** off.

lolol.....

The Gully Gad
06-24-2009, 08:06 PM
On a real now game owners is it better then the demo thats all i wanna know

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 08:08 PM
On a real now game owners is it better then the demo thats all i wanna know

**** you!!!! How dare you not know this information!!! Haven't you heard of the ****ing search button? you'd better start using this site properly or somebody up in this ***** gonna get-a mutha ****in mayyyyd!

pyrovampx
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM
This game is terrible if you can't use tpc I've been practicing tpc for over 3 hours and honestly I give up I don't wanna play this anymore. Thank god I pirated this game stupid developers didn't even add button control man.

English_Lion
06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Buttons are for ******* with no skill, just learn to use the TPC man..

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
This game is terrible if you can't use tpc I've been practicing tpc for over 3 hours and honestly I give up I don't wanna play this anymore. Thank god I pirated this game stupid developers didn't even add button control man.

I simply won't buy it if I can't use buttons, I never play online anyway so these cry babies who whinged about buttons being used online can suck my hairy British groin.

How I play the game offline should be my choice, now I don't have that choice so ill go buy UFC.

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Buttons are for ******* with no skill, just learn to use the TPC man..

I have more fun using buttons, its more fun as its more fluent, if I pay 40 for a game I want to be able to play it how I like, not how I have to ...

English_Lion
06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
yes, but if you play it online against someone who uses TPC you have a massive unfair advantage against them, fair point about it being included for offline use, thats fine..and i think they are releasing a patch for that, but not buying the best boxing game available, just cause it doesnt have buttons is ridiculous...

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 08:32 PM
yes, but if you play it online against someone who uses TPC you have a massive unfair advantage against them, fair point about it being included for offline use, thats fine..and i think they are releasing a patch for that, but not buying the best boxing game available, just cause it doesnt have buttons is ridiculous...

Its not ridiculous, I don't play online and even if I did I fought people who also used buttons.

I'm used to using buttons, have bought every series and had loads of fun, now I'm being told I HAVE to use analogue? think not ...

The game IS much better with buttons, simple really, twice as realistic ...

R.Winky Wright
06-24-2009, 08:34 PM

I simply won't buy it if I can't use buttons, I never play online anyway so these cry babies who whinged about buttons being used online can suck my hairy British groin.

How I play the game offline should be my choice, now I don't have that choice so ill go buy UFC.

Firts off not hatettin on anyone... but think of this for a second... when in your life picked up a game and was a master at it... Fight Night 4 was crafted from the ground up. new engin new graphics re animated trying to capture boxing... a part of that is using the analongs to mimic throwing a punch... at least give it a chance...

What i think is everybody thinks their an expert when it comes to games as opposed to the guys who are educated in making them...If you can do "better" be my guest make a better game that FN4... if not take your time take your licks and get used to the controls... it all part of the experience... once you get past the learning curve you never know, you might like it and really ****ing good at it.

:boxing:

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Firts off not hatettin on anyone... but think of this for a second... when in your life picked up a game and was a master at it... Fight Night 4 was crafted from the ground up. new engin new graphics re animated trying to capture boxing... a part of that is using the analongs to mimic throwing a punch... at least give it a chance...

What i think is everybody thinks their an expert when it comes to games as opposed to the guys who are educated in making them...If you can do "better" be my guest make a better game that FN4... if not take your time take your licks and get used to the controls... it all part of the experience... once you get past the learning curve you never know, you might like it and really ****ing good at it.

Answered in earlier posts, where did I say I could make a better game?

BrooklynBomber
06-24-2009, 08:36 PM
In fight night 3 buttons were the **** if you relied more on footwork and fighting from outside. However stick was pretty good for countering. Very fluid counters indeed. Really, stick is just something you got to get used to.

pyrovampx
06-24-2009, 08:38 PM

I don't even need a ****ing simulating control scheme I box in real life anyway everyday. The point is this is a game not real life boxing **** that analog ****. I spent 3 hours straight trying to master this ****ing thing. I wanna ****ing break the analogs off my controller. Man I;m pissed whenever I want to pull of a hook a ****ing jab comes out of nowhere. I give up with this ****. I have no patience for this kind of stupidity. It's like when I was in pre-k and had racist teachers and they would make choose between my simba doll and my blanket during nap time what's the ****ing point why can't I have both you racist MOTHER****ERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

btw nice avatar makes me want to rip that ass apart with all this fight night frustration.

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 08:38 PM
In fight night 3 buttons were the **** if you relied more on footwork and fighting from outside. However stick was pretty good for countering. Very fluid counters indeed. Really, stick is just something you got to get used to.

I just thought it was **** with stick, didn't seem as fluent and realistic, I mean I could win fights with the analogue but it wasn't as fun.

R.Winky Wright
06-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Answered in earlier posts, where did I say I could make a better game?

i never said you did! But honesty... i look at every post on here about FN4 as opposed to giving it a chance it just comes out and all you hear is moaning about how much it sucks! I get the feeling that everyone thinks thier a game designer...as opposed to trying it out giving it an honest go round they just say it's ****. When i play games i know i'm going to suck at it right out of the gates it takes time and experience they you get to see how it all unfolds. Man i saw this game being made in Van that team put thier heart and soul into this thinking of how to create the best experince... It was in production for 2 years!!! most games at EA are 1. I know you can't please everyone but man... give it a week... then if you still think it's "****ing ass water" fine.

no offence...

R.Winky Wright
06-24-2009, 08:55 PM
I don't even need a ****ing simulating control scheme I box in real life anyway everyday. The point is this is a game not real life boxing **** that analog ****. I spent 3 hours straight trying to master this ****ing thing. I wanna ****ing break the analogs off my controller. Man I;m pissed whenever I want to pull of a hook a ****ing jab comes out of nowhere. I give up with this ****. I have no patience for this kind of stupidity. It's like when I was in pre-k and had racist teachers and they would make choose between my simba doll and my blanket during nap time what's the ****ing point why can't I have both you racist MOTHER****ERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Whaaaat?!?! ok wait easy bro! Good i'm glad you box, so does the game designer who produced this! First thing... it's a game that simulates boxing not a game that is boxing. Second point have you ever in your life picked up a game and been the best at it...? I don't know a person who has... you should know this from your training... to get good at boxing takes what? time+patience= skills to burn!

After that you go into some racist rant...bro... i have no clue...

:blackeye:

Nacho_Analstain
06-24-2009, 09:00 PM
i never said you did! But honesty... i look at every post on here about FN4 as opposed to giving it a chance it just comes out and all you hear is moaning about how much it sucks! I get the feeling that everyone thinks thier a game designer...as opposed to trying it out giving it an honest go round they just say it's ****. When i play games i know i'm going to suck at it right out of the gates it takes time and experience they you get to see how it all unfolds. Man i saw this game being made in Van that team put thier heart and soul into this thinking of how to create the best experince... It was in production for 2 years!!! most games at EA are 1. I know you can't please everyone but man... give it a week... then if you still think it's "****ing ass water" fine.

no offence...

No doubt the game looks amazing and IS an amazing game, but lets say fight night 2004 hadn't given me the option to use buttons, id probably be used to analogue now, but seeing as they gave millions of people the option to use, adapt to and have fun with buttons, it makes no sense to take it away.

HANDSOFGOD84
06-24-2009, 09:08 PM
azza your tripping, the stick is honestly easy to use just train its a fair playing field

R.Winky Wright
06-24-2009, 09:09 PM
No doubt the game looks amazing and IS an amazing game, but lets say fight night 2004 hadn't given me the option to use buttons, id probably be used to analogue now, but seeing as they gave millions of people the option to use, adapt to and have fun with buttons, it makes no sense to take it away.

to be honest it does... People online who play games can't do one thing... and that's lose. I lose allot online but I learn from it. but for people to compensate for looing they cheat sooooooo much it's rediculous! I play street fighter 4 online and let me tell you when you get a lead, or your winning people either lag thier connection, which ****s up the game experience, or disconnect from that match which casues both sides to lose mashing isn't really cheating but it get frustrating as hell when someone is spamming you with a mass of random shots... at least they took one of those out of the equation... all I can say is buttons in fightnight are way way to easy... your hands have to get tired if you keep doing something... it's part of the strategy... looks at it like a microcosm of boxing... fighters arms get tired...I'm glad they use sticks casue if i had to fight a guy as well as his lag or disconnection as he's mashing...**** that man... one of em has to go. IMO.

R.Winky Wright
06-24-2009, 09:18 PM
taken from another post:

"it's ****ing stupid, out of the three online matches all of them quitted on me one of the was actually beating me but soon as i got my defense on him he quit.....then the other two couldn't take my punches and they quit on me. im not trying to brag or nothing, im just saying that it getting riduclous that people got ***** ass ness in them."

People suck sometimes when it comes to playing online I wish they would just reward the win for the guy who not ****ing with thier connection.

The Gully Gad
06-24-2009, 09:35 PM
**** you!!!! How dare you not know this information!!! Haven't you heard of the ****ing search button? you'd better start using this site properly or somebody up in this ***** gonna get-a mutha ****in mayyyyd!

I could'nt be arsed with all that fukery just wanted a quick low down
Clearly you aint ready lol

Nacho_Analstain
06-25-2009, 12:09 PM
I could'nt be arsed with all that fukery just wanted a quick low down
Clearly you aint ready lol

I was taking the piss out of Natas :lol1: