View Full Version : Matthew Hall & Anthony Small = Comedy *Video*

-----------
06-23-2009, 06:37 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XQudzHsdChE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XQudzHsdChE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"I'll strangle you with it now"

hahahaha

I can't ****ing wait for this card, gonna be steamingly **** hot, easily worth the 15.

Sick/
06-23-2009, 06:58 PM
LOL Martin Conception KO'd that bum. Small got this

Patty Tanager
06-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Should be a cracker.

BetterCallSaul
06-24-2009, 05:20 AM
I love Anthony Small. He isn't a great boxer but damn is he funny.

I hope he gets a good win.

The Surgeon
06-24-2009, 12:41 PM
I hate Small and happen to be a big fan of Hall so im rootin for Big Matthew but i actually think this is gonna be a big brutal KO win for Matthew Hall as well!

Strangle u with it! Lol he just seemed so boredd of Smalls pish didnt he

mickey malone
06-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Hall wins this... He's gonna be good... All out aggression & badness befolds this boy, & there's gonna be fireworks! Forget the Conception fight.. He's learned a trick or 2 since then..

The Surgeon
06-27-2009, 04:14 AM
Hall wins this... He's gonna be good... All out aggression & badness befolds this boy, & there's gonna be fireworks! Forget the Conception fight.. He's learned a trick or 2 since then..

He shouldnt have even een in the ring when he fought Conception apparently, still not right or fit after being stabbed

Hall is a bad ass i can see a KO that we will watch over and over happening! I think he is way under rated

mickey malone
06-27-2009, 05:08 AM
He shouldnt have even een in the ring when he fought Conception apparently, still not right or fit after being stabbed

Hall is a bad ass i can see a KO that we will watch over and over happening! I think he is way under rated
For sure!!

He'd own Conception at any other time.. If it wasn't for the fact Conception can really bang, Hall would'a won that to.. Didn't realise it was so soon after the stabbing..
You'd need a blade to stop that boy... He's one of my tips for the top.. He reminds me of Benn....

The Surgeon
06-28-2009, 04:07 AM
For sure!!

He'd own Conception at any other time.. If it wasn't for the fact Conception can really bang, Hall would'a won that to.. Didn't realise it was so soon after the stabbing..
You'd need a blade to stop that boy... He's one of my tips for the top.. He reminds me of Benn.... Yeah im big on the guy too, not quite Nige but close enough! I saw Hall nearly decapitate some poor ****er at the Hatton vs Tszyu show stunning KO.

Rocky...
06-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Hope small wins this, i put a 100 pound treble on him, simpson and khan pays over 500, so come on small :boxing:

mickey malone
06-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Hope small wins this, i put a 100 pound treble on him, simpson and khan pays over 500, so come on small :boxing:
Small's no mug...

But you can kiss yer dosh 'Goodbye'....

mickey malone
06-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Yeah im big on the guy too, not quite Nige but close enough! I saw Hall nearly decapitate some poor ****er at the Hatton vs Tszyu show stunning KO.
With ref to Benn/Hall.....

I'm talking (come on then my fu*king son) attitude, as opposed to fighting styles..
My fault.. Should'a made that clear... Regards MM

winky44
06-28-2009, 01:08 PM
lol............:lol1: