View Full Version : Whomever Nicknamed Chagaev "The White Tyson" Seriously Needs His Head Examined

Ziggy Stardust
06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
I mean, come on: Tyson on double doses of Valium was faster and less plodding than Chagaev was last night.

Poet

Richie-G
06-21-2009, 12:41 PM
:lol1::lol1: i know its a joke lol!!

Obama
06-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Yea there was no Tyson like qualities about Chagaev. Not even in the first round, which Tyson remained dangerous in to the very end of his career, after he was waaaaay past it. And this guy is supposedly prime... Sorry sight.

Uturn
06-21-2009, 04:04 PM
There will only ever be one Mike Tyson.

Obama
06-21-2009, 04:06 PM
There will only ever be one Mike Tyson.

That's what they said about Frazier before Tyson showed up. ;)

MANGLER
06-21-2009, 04:07 PM
It's gotta be based solely on his physical stature. He don't look or fight like Mike.

mickey malone
06-21-2009, 05:47 PM
I mean, come on: Tyson on double doses of Valium was faster and less plodding than Chagaev was last night.

Poet
I know.... Bit like Ken Lacusta being the reincarnation of Rocky Marciano....lol

BOSSHOGG
06-21-2009, 05:48 PM
More like needs their ass beat.

BattlingNelson
06-21-2009, 06:51 PM
I never understood that nickname. It can only be because of similarities in appearance. Still the nick-name is invented by the germans and they have a strange logic sometimes.

RightCross94
06-21-2009, 06:52 PM
germans are idiots, i cant believe 58% of the tv audience watched wlad, they need to see some real boxing

Southpaw16BF
06-21-2009, 07:03 PM
germans are idiots, i cant believe 58% of the tv audience watched wlad, they need to see some real boxing

Real Boxing? I think you going a bit far with that statement. Klitschko was punch perfect last night and put on a boxing clinic. He may have not been excting and at times used a caution first style.

But he put on a brillant display of hitting and not getting hit, he used his boxing brain to it's fullest caliber. And he just took apart a very classy fighter in Chagaev with ease. Who was unbeaten in 26 fights and had beat world contenders in the Heavyweight division and had been a former world champion, and was also a world class amature who defeated Felix Savon.

To say Wladmir's fight was not real boxing due to it not being exciting is a complete bogus comment.

Burner
06-21-2009, 07:06 PM
More like needs their ass beat.

My god in heaven where is that pic of those chicks from

mickey malone
06-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I never understood that nickname. It can only be because of similarities in appearance. Still the nick-name is invented by the germans and they have a strange logic sometimes.
Don't forget blonde haired blue eyed fancy dans ripping us off.... Ottke was a champ over there.... Even Michael Buffer suddenly sounds like a choir boy....
I can only compare non alcoholic beer to tounging ya sister..
Tastes the same... BUT IT JUST AINT RIGHT!

1SILVA
06-21-2009, 07:21 PM

Poet

More like the Russian Buster Mathis

Southpaw Stinger
06-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Tyson Fury's dad also needs a talking to.

RightCross94
06-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Real Boxing? I think you going a bit far with that statement. Klitschko was punch perfect last night and put on a boxing clinic. He may have not been excting and at times used a caution first style.

But he put on a brillant display of hitting and not getting hit, he used his boxing brain to it's fullest caliber. And he just took apart a very classy fighter in Chagaev with ease. Who was unbeaten in 26 fights and had beat world contenders in the Heavyweight division and had been a former world champion, and was also a world class amature who defeated Felix Savon.

To say Wladmir's fight was not real boxing due to it not being exciting is a complete bogus comment.

get off wlads nut you little *****, wlad does have a good boxing brain and he did box well but chagaev is no world beater, he is a solid fighter but not great

by saying it wasnt real boxing i wasnt necessarily talking about excitement, i also meant there wasnt really a great opponent fighting back, chagaev took a beating until he submitted, no competition at all

so shut up you little ****sucker

BattlingNelson
06-22-2009, 03:38 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mickey malone
06-22-2009, 08:29 AM
That'd have to be 'Gypsy' John Fury...
Can remember him getting a pasting from non other than Henry Aikinwande..lol

The Iron Man
06-22-2009, 08:14 PM
http://sportnews.mn/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ruslan-chagaev-pose1.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/Errol100/n542310150_899927_2940.jpg

Chagaev doesn't fight anywhere near as well as Tyson, nor does he have the same build/conditioning.

Southpaw Stinger
06-22-2009, 08:21 PM
http://sportnews.mn/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ruslan-chagaev-pose1.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/Errol100/n542310150_899927_2940.jpg

Chagaev doesn't fight anywhere near as well as Tyson, nor does he have the same build/conditioning.

Or to be packing as much meat by the looks of it.

Mikhnienko
06-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Also isn't he a ethnic Tatar from Uzbekistan, he can't really be considered white then

Southpaw Stinger
06-23-2009, 01:07 PM
Also isn't he a ethnic Tatar from Uzbekistan, he can't really be considered white then

Don't over complicate things. There isn't a country called 'White Folk' white is just a skin tone.

?枯葉剤?
06-23-2009, 09:06 PM
The basis of determining whats "black or white" isn't based on logic, Chagaev is considered black in Russia, because he is not Russian under the religion of Russian-Orthodox Christianity, but he would be considered white in America. Yes, whoever named Chagaev as the "White Tyson" is a mental midget.

black.ink
06-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Could Chagaev fight with a broken back? I don't think so.

Southpaw16BF
07-08-2009, 11:02 PM
get off wlads nut you little *****, wlad does have a good boxing brain and he did box well but chagaev is no world beater, he is a solid fighter but not great

by saying it wasnt real boxing i wasnt necessarily talking about excitement, i also meant there wasnt really a great opponent fighting back, chagaev took a beating until he submitted, no competition at all

so shut up you little ****sucker

So due to Wladamir dominating the fight, it wasnt real boxing? Talk sense you fool. Jack Johnson dominated Jim Jeffries was that real boxing? Was Ali Clevand Williams real boxing due to Ali dominating the fight? Just cause one fighter dominates a entire fight dosent mean it aint real boxing you idiot.

The reason Chagaev took a beating was down to Wlad display of brillance. Wlad like I said used his boxing brain to the highest caliber and put on a picture perfect performance.

Chagaev may not be the next coming of Joe Louis. But he was a accomplished fighter in his own right. Who was unbeaten in 26 fights and was a former World Champion who had beat numerous world rated contenders and world champions. And like I said had a win over argubaly the best amature of all time in Felix Savon.

I must of touched a nerve making a complete fool of you............But some of the things you say are just bogus. You have a pretty loudmouth, and in the past I have noticed you have discreddit alot of past greats. When you really have no knowlodge of past boxing.