View Full Version : Aaa

The Surgeon
06-20-2009, 10:29 AM
What about Alex Arthur last night? He actually DID look Amazing for the first time in **** knows how long! Sure my Gran woulda had a 50/50 chance of stopping that guy but Alex did it with power class and SPEED! At this new weight he looked real sharp and Faster than ive seen him, the weight making of the past obviously took its toll on his performances, thats clear now!

Still i do NOT like his chances up there with the MONSTERS of THIS division!

gingeralbino
06-20-2009, 11:32 AM
do u know when this is repeated? Was out last night, and the lions are playing so didnt see it earlier today

Monkz
06-20-2009, 11:35 AM
do u know when this is repeated? Was out last night, and the lions are playing so didnt see it earlier today

It's really not worth viewing mate, the guy AA was fighting was complete and udder ****e my little brother could give him a run for his money.

The Surgeon
06-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Just checked the Sky listing and i cant see it mate, seems like they just gonna repeat the Klitchko fight instead man

The Surgeon
06-20-2009, 11:37 AM
It's really not worth viewing mate, the guy AA was fighting was complete and udder ****e my little brother could give him a run for his money.

Very true he was a glass jawed joker but Arthurs speed impressed me

davemaker
06-20-2009, 06:55 PM
arthur prescott

get it made

Rocky...
06-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Would like to see Arthur in against John Murray would be a cracking fight that, one arthur would win imo.

The Surgeon
06-21-2009, 03:06 AM
Would like to see Arthur in against John Murray would be a cracking fight that, one arthur would win imo.

NICE! hadnt even thought of that one!