View Full Version : Witter would KO Hatton if they fought this year

True Guru
06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Hatton would get ktfo imo if they faced each other some time later this year.

Discuss?

The RealDeal
06-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Nah.

Infern0
06-17-2009, 05:35 PM
I agree, Witter has more than enough tools to find the chin, and more than enough power to shatter it.

I dont know what Hatton can do now, he cant really outbox many fighters, and he has little to no power in either hand

adietheforestfa
06-17-2009, 05:38 PM
I completely agree

Patty Tanager
06-17-2009, 06:50 PM
I actually reckon Khan would do aswell.

Hatton is done.

yeykax
06-17-2009, 07:51 PM
your 100% right thats why Hatton been ducking him all these years!!!

True Guru
06-17-2009, 08:45 PM

Hatton is done.

I agree with you,Im not a big Khan fan but no way can Hatton survive against someone with so much speed,it kills Hatton and IMO Khan would stop Hatton.

Obama
06-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I agree with you,Im not a big Khan fan but no way can Hatton survive against someone with so much speed,it kills Hatton and IMO Khan would stop Hatton.

Sup buddy? :boxing:

I'm still unsure about Khan. But I think Witter can decision Hatton.

True Guru
06-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Sup buddy? :boxing:

I'm still unsure about Khan. But I think Witter can decision Hatton.

Yo Obama,
BF is going dowm the pan I see,Alot of messed up things been going on there I tell you.
Hatton can still punch so he could always stop Khan but I think Khan will find Ricky far too easy to hit and just be too much for him after the devastating loss to Manny:boxing:

Obama
06-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Yo Obama,
BF is going dowm the pan I see,Alot of messed up things been going on there I tell you.
Hatton can still punch so he could always stop Khan but I think Khan will find Ricky far too easy to hit and just be too much for him after the devastating loss to Manny:boxing:

I like the job the new mods are doing tho. I get bothered less. Then again everyone with power loves me so...:angel:

Hatton would be wise to stay away from fast punchers with power, that's for sure.

Infern0
06-18-2009, 02:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJS-HttWeio&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJS-HttWeio&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

black.ink
06-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Hatton will never be the same after Pac destroyed him. His confidence and mentality will be at a low, and he wouldn't want to be open to shots like that again, thus having to change his style up. He looked good against Malignaggi with a change of style, but he knew he could take his shots so left his right hand down quite often.

Witter would expose him if they were to fight this year. I still rate Witter as a talent (if his head is right).

I'd rather see Khan/Hatton. If Hatton finds his chin, it would be goodnight, but Khan is improving under Roach, and his speed would give Ricky fits. If he sits down on his shots, he will be a force to reckon with. His chin will always put drama into fights.

badnewsbrown
06-18-2009, 07:13 AM
witter would destroy hatton no matter when they fought. there is no way hatton can deal with witter's style. as iv been saying for years he would walk onto one. hatton knows it, there is no way he will ever fight witter

mickey malone
06-18-2009, 08:26 AM

Hatton is done.
Agreed... Even Thaxton would do a number... I really don't want to see Hatton get destroyed, because the light's are on but no ones at home.. His confidence is gone..

Uturn
06-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Hatton is all but done now, after being knocked out in brutal fashion it's time to hang them up. His better days are behind him that's for sure.

Ray*
06-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Witter would have KO hatton 5 years ago, Bad style matchup in general and the more reason why they avoid the Witter matchup in those days.

True Guru
06-18-2009, 02:09 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJS-HttWeio&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJS-HttWeio&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Always makes me laugh.
Hatton saying Witter hasnt got any fans is a **** excuse,Hatton/Witter would sell out the city of Manchester stadium basically because Hatton has a huge following.
It should have happened years ago,Witter maybe 35 buts hes a gym rat and the total opposite to Ricky so I see him carrying on for a few years yet,but I know Ricky wouldnt fight him.
High Risk/low reward

D-MiZe
06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
This is always going to overshadow Hatton's career.

:no:

Infern0
06-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Witter looked in phenominal shape last time I saw him,

badnewsbrown
06-18-2009, 05:43 PM
witter can still stay in shape but he is abit past it now. i hope he wins the title and gets his rematch with bradley.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iASfL-bOroY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iASfL-bOroY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

camymcf
06-18-2009, 09:14 PM
witter would destroy hatton no matter when they fought. there is no way hatton can deal with witter's style. as iv been saying for years he would walk onto one. hatton knows it, there is no way he will ever fight witter

i agree, i think witter would have always taken this, thats probably why it never happened

Leakbeak
06-24-2009, 12:55 AM

Hatton is done.

Seems like you two have brought in to the hype too much that Khan is actually gonna be some kinda p4p guy when he isn't. Prescott was **** and banged him out! Hatton would give that GLASS chin constant pressure, and Khan isn't exactly a big hitter like Pacman to put him out. Hatton has only lost to the best and would KO a second rate guy like Khan. He might not be hard to find but neither is Khan's chin! Hatton was even catching Pacman when dazed. Only guy to shut him out in terms of defence was Floyd. Witter would be harder and I think he should use a Khan fight as a tune up for his nemesis

True Guru
06-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Seems like you two have brought in to the hype too much that Khan is actually gonna be some kinda p4p guy when he isn't. Prescott was **** and banged him out! Hatton would give that GLASS chin constant pressure, and Khan isn't exactly a big hitter like Pacman to put him out. Hatton has only lost to the best and would KO a second rate guy like Khan. He might not be hard to find but neither is Khan's chin! Hatton was even catching Pacman when dazed. Only guy to shut him out in terms of defence was Floyd. Witter would be harder and I think he should use a Khan fight as a tune up for his nemesis

Man I cant stand Khan,hes got skills but is so overhyped its untrue,but the fact is Ricky is completely shot now,has no punch resistance and should never fight again(Especially against a guy as fast as Khan)
Ricky may have lost to the best but he was utterly and totally dominated and outclassed in both fights.
He was in trouble against Lazcano and he was on the shelf for over a year when they fought.
Ricky just cant take shots like he used to.Khan would stop him,way too fast.

UKBRAWLER
06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Hatton still beats khan and witter.....give him some respect. He done a number on malignagi (malignagi would beat witter and khan)

True Guru
06-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Hatton still beats khan and witter.....give him some respect. He done a number on malignagi (malignagi would beat witter and khan)

10 year old girls punch harder than Paulie.
Hatton walked through his pillow punches all night,Khan and Witter punch like Tyson compared to him.

Infern0
06-25-2009, 01:59 AM
Paulie maglinaggi got exposed by Hatton, who would you back Paulie to beat now?