No announcement yet.

Improve This Diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve This Diet

I recently suggested that chinese fast food, combined with a quality burger and fries, and soda, was a highly nutritious diet for an athlete.

I'll stick by that, and I challenge anyone to improve it.

Note: this is not bait so don't ask if it is.

take out the fries and soda

Comment

quality fries and soda are both highly nutritious.

Comment

improve it well you can have a steak and mashed potatoes and some sweetened green tea instead of the soda.

there is alot of oriental food out their if you make intellegent choices you can eat very healthy but i wouldnt have ramen more then twice a week.

Comment

That diet is terrible. Chinese fast food? A simple improvement would be to make the same thing at home yourself using fresh vegetables. And I'm not sure how you make your french fries but the usual way involves a deep fryer which isn't really the healthiest way to go.

Comment

since there is liquid (water) in ff when its fried the steam keeps the oil from being soaked up. with most anything you fry has the same effect unless you run out of steam inside the food or the oil is not hot enough to create steam.

also an egg based batter for like fish due to lippoprotiens in the eggs will soak up the oil.

though you still need to make sure you let the oil drain off the fries.

Comment

well its kinda good...
              For breakfast, drink tea more often than the juice, and dont have both the bread and the cereal have one or the other, preferably the cereal.

Comment

define "quality" fries and soda..... if its caffeine free diet soda... maybe if they are healthy fries that are baked and not fried.... maybe.... if its a turkey burger? maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetic Linking View Post
                  I recently suggested that chinese fast food, combined with a quality burger and fries, and soda, was a highly nutritious diet for an athlete.

I'll stick by that, and I challenge anyone to improve it.

Note: this is not bait so don't ask if it is.

chris arreola & sam peter are on the line brah. They want to hire u as their dietitian.

Comment

Chinese food hasss WAYYYYYYY too much salt in it... unless u get the steamed stuff.. and burgers and fries are no good.. u can have a burger once every week or so.. think about it..

what u put in your body is your fuel .. if u put more natural and healthy things in your diet your body functions better and burns the energy more smoothly.. burgers and things like that are hard to digest on your body and sit in your stomach for a couple days.. i mean i guess if your body building it dont matter what u eat but u gotta watch your cholesterol and make sure u dont have a heart attack eating like that

.. but for boxing a game of endurance at a low weight it matters..

oo yea and soda is terrible for you.. do u know what happens to a penny when u leave it in soda for a day or two?

Comment

Working...
                    X