View Full Version : Listen Up Boxing History Regulars!

Ziggy Stardust
06-06-2009, 08:35 PM
I want every one who's a reg in Boxing History to please give GJC your best green-k hit. Recently Tunney and his hangers on decided to nail GJC with red-k for making a relatively innocent joke about the Klitschkos. Now I've already give him green recently so it won't let me give him more. Come on guys! I want to GJC with a green bar!

PS. Anyone else who's been given red by Tunney and gang recently let me know so I can give you green (provided I haven't already).

Poet

them_apples
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I want every one who's a reg in Boxing History to please give GJC your best green-k hit. Recently Tunney and his hangers on decided to nail GJC with red-k for making a relatively innocent joke about the Klitschkos. Now I've already give him green recently so it won't let me give him more. Come on guys! I want to GJC with a green bar!

PS. Anyone else who's been given red by Tunney and gang recently let me know so I can give you green (provided I haven't already).

Poet

aight, should have called the green k mafia

Klit jokes are always good

Thread Stealer
06-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Klit-Lickers are a funny but disturbing bunch.

I used to get all this red K and angry messages when I used to troll and make fun of Vitali.

This is my favorite comeback from Klit-Lickers:

"Vitali's resume isn't very good"

"You're just saying that because he's white and not from America".

JMM-PAC
06-06-2009, 08:48 PM
aight, should have called the green k mafia

Klit jokes are always good

theres a green k mafia?

them_apples
06-06-2009, 09:27 PM
theres a green k mafia?

yea its around here somewhere, they probably demand a pts fee though.

Ziggy Stardust
06-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Hey, I'll spend some points to get GJC back in the green.

Poet

GJC
06-06-2009, 09:41 PM

Poet
Very sweet gesture guys but I'm around -10,000 points so save your points lol. Also didn't know what they were until one day my green thing turned red, so you don't miss what you don't understand to paraphrase Bob Dylan I believe.
Just suprised me the organisation and frankly the cowardice of it once I understood.
I personally would not red k (?) anyone, I'd certainly put a different point of view if I didn't agree with them but leave it at that.
It is a shame that I didn't realise what the green things were and the thinking behind them because I have enjoyed a lot of posters views and especially the articles and videos they post and would have liked to have done the green thing. I will however just thank them, OPENLY.
Form is temporary, class is permanant.

Ziggy Stardust
06-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Very sweet gesture guys but I'm around -10,000 points so save your points lol. Also didn't know what they were until one day my green thing turned red, so you don't miss what you don't understand to paraphrase Bob Dylan I believe.
Just suprised me the organisation and frankly the cowardice of it once I understood.
I personally would not red k (?) anyone, I'd certainly put a different point of view if I didn't agree with them but leave it at that.
It is a shame that I didn't realise what the green things were and the thinking behind them because I have enjoyed a lot of posters views and especially the articles and videos they post and would have liked to have done the green thing. I will however just thank them, OPENLY.

-10,000 isn't that much. There are guys here that can turn that around with one green hit.

Poet

GJC
06-06-2009, 09:51 PM
-10,000 isn't that much. There are guys here that can turn that around with one green hit.

Poet
I really don't understand it to be honest. I could just see kind souls like yourself donating your 18(?) bringing my total down to a more respectable -9982!
Really not a sweat I think it speaks more of others than myself. Maybe i'll change my top 10 HW's to:
1) Wlad
2) Vitali
3) Marciano
4) Tunney
5) Dempsey
6) Fitzsimmons
7) Jeffries
8) Valuev
9) Chaguev
10) Johansson

In a bid for cheap popularity :)

Ziggy Stardust
06-06-2009, 09:52 PM
I really don't understand it to be honest. I could just see kind souls like yourself donating your 18(?) bringing my total down to a more respectable -9982!
Really not a sweat I think it speaks more of others than myself. Maybe i'll change my top 10 HW's to:
1) Wlad
2) Vitali
3) Marciano
4) Tunney
5) Dempsey
6) Fitzsimmons
7) Jeffries
8) Valuev
9) Chaguev
10) Johansson

:haha: You know, that dry sense of humor of yours kills me :rofl:

Poet

BennyST
06-07-2009, 02:58 PM
1) Wlad
2) Vitali
3) Marciano
4) Tunney
5) Dempsey
6) Fitzsimmons
7) Jeffries
8) Valuev
9) Chaguev
10) Johansson

:lol1:

That would certainly make you a favourite in some circles around here. Have some green stuff and don't mind the Aryan's, they're a bit insecure. Something to do with manhood, America and superiority complexes I believe.

GJC
06-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Has anyone seen my joke? Its in the David Carradine thread, rather a good one I thought.

portuge puncher
06-07-2009, 09:59 PM
how do you give green K?

#1Assassin
06-07-2009, 10:05 PM

Poet

i know u have already green k'd me but i got some red by vit bangs. he acctually apologized afterwards to be fair, twice. but still just saying

Ziggy Stardust
06-07-2009, 11:34 PM
i know u have already green k'd me but i got some red by vit bangs. he acctually apologized afterwards to be fair, twice. but still just saying

Unfortunately there are some who took advantage of a loophole in the setup a while back and can give multiple karma hits. Most poster can't.

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
06-07-2009, 11:38 PM
how do you give green K?

Simple. At the bottom of every post is a lttle button labled "Karma". When you click it a little box pops down with two options: "Approve" and "Disapprove". Clicking "Approve" gives positive karma or "green K" while "Disapprove" gives negative karma or "red K". If one doesn't have postive karma oneself then all you give is "grey K" no matter which you choose. How much karma given is determined by by how much positive karma the giver has amassed. For example, I have a positive karma rating of 18. This means my hit is a lot stronger than someone with a rating of 2. That's for both positive AND negative karma. Now unfortunately it doesn't allow you to give karma to someone multiple times until you've "spread it around some".

Poet

THE REED™
06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I can get the Karma mafia involved if necessary. Let me know.

Ziggy Stardust
06-07-2009, 11:43 PM
I can get the Karma mafia involved if necessary. Let me know.

Yeah, please if you can. No way GJC should have a red bar: He's turning into one of the best posters on here. He actually brings some needed intelligence to discussions I long ago lost the patience to bring lol.

Poet

THE REED™
06-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Ive greened him... I will let the Karma mafia know, immediately.

Ziggy Stardust
06-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Ive greened him... I will let the Karma mafia know, immediately.

Thanks man! MUCH appreciated!

Poet

THE REED™
06-07-2009, 11:57 PM
I have let them know... he should be green by tomorrow.

Klit2009... was already dealt with.. he had a green karma of 8... I had him merked in one hour.

Completely red.

Ziggy Stardust
06-07-2009, 11:58 PM
I have let them know... he should be green by tomorrow.

Klit2009... was already dealt with.. he had a green karma of 8... I had him merked in one hour.

Completely red.

:haha: Absolutlely priceless!!!

Poet

THE REED™
06-08-2009, 12:00 AM
I am taking your word for this poster solely.. poet.

As I do not know him, but I trust you he is a good poster.

Round 1
06-08-2009, 12:06 AM
No prob, Just turned you green

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 12:07 AM
I am taking your word for this poster solely.. poet.

As I do not know him, but I trust you he is a good poster.

He is. And most of the good posters in Boxing History will back me up on that. He's a relative newbie but he makes excellent posts and has boxing knowledge that even I find impressive.....and THAT'S saying something. He has a dry sense of humor that makes me at least laugh out loud. And he's a genuinely nice guy: Really inoffensive and non-combative.

Poet

evilp0ptart
06-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Tried to do my part to help out, he's green with 2 points now, though it isn't really a big deal to me it's the hwole principle of that matter, know'umsayin?

THE REED™
06-08-2009, 12:10 AM
He is. And most of the good posters in Boxing History will back me up on that. He's a relative newbie but he makes excellent posts and has boxing knowledge that even I find impressive.....and THAT'S saying something. He has a dry sense of humor that makes me at least laugh out loud. And he's a genuinely nice guy: Really inoffensive and non-combative.

Poet

Right, I got you... you are a credible source.. So I have no reason to doubt your reasoning.

If he is already green, we will only further that tomorrow.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Tried to do my part to help out, he's green with 2 points now, though it isn't really a big deal to me it's the hwole principle of that matter, know'umsayin?

Hey, every bit's appreciated :) GJC's good people and I want him to hang around a while!

Poet

Round 1
06-08-2009, 12:16 AM
You and GJC are now green.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 12:18 AM

Good man!

Poet

Verstyle
06-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey, I'll spend some points to get GJC back in the green.

Poet

Hook up the points and I'll make sure he doesn't get red for a very long time.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Hook up the points and I'll make sure he doesn't get red for a very long time.

How many would you like?

Poet

DeepSleep
06-08-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm not sure what the whole red/green k thing is but I gave some to GJC because his posts are good. I don't understand what the point of the bar is tho...

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 12:40 AM
I'm not sure what the whole red/green k thing is but I gave some to GJC because his posts are good. I don't understand what the point of the bar is tho...

It's saying I've given too much rep for the past 24 hours but I'll hit you with some green in the morning.

Poet

Verstyle
06-08-2009, 12:43 AM
How many would you like?

Poet

Name a amount...

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Name a amount...

How about 100,000 points?

Poet

them_apples
06-08-2009, 12:58 AM

Poet

poet how did you get so much coin

Verstyle
06-08-2009, 01:03 AM

Poet

****, hell yeah.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 01:07 AM

Because I never spend any lol.

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 01:11 AM
****, hell yeah.

Done!

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 01:12 AM

Hell, I got 3,000,000 points I just never spend lol!

Poet

Verstyle
06-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Deed done, my karma when the point doesn't move is like a shield.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Deed done, my karma when the point doesn't move is like a shield.

Good man Versi :D

Poet

#1Assassin
06-08-2009, 08:32 AM

thanks i appreciate it

assassin :afro::thanks:

#1Assassin
06-08-2009, 08:35 AM
and purtuge puncher than u aswell.

:banana:

GJC
06-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Thankyou gentlemen very much I feel like I have been a charity appeal lol. Do think that Poet should change his picture to Bob Geldof for a week :) Now I have this green and more importantly know what it is I shall use it wisely.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Thankyou gentlemen very much I feel like I have been a charity appeal lol. Do think that Poet should change his picture to Bob Geldof for a week :) Now I have this green and more importantly know what it is I shall use it wisely.

Good to see you in green again! :D

Poet

GJC
06-08-2009, 07:36 PM
You need to change that photo for a week :)

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 07:43 PM
You need to change that photo for a week :)

Yeah, but you're no fool my friend! One of the reasons I like you. That and you're a damn good poster.

Poet

GJC
06-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah, but you're no fool my friend! One of the reasons I like you. That and you're a damn good poster.

Poet
You are getting some heavy duty stick at the moment, very distasteful.
I don't think you do yourself any favours at times but I do think posting personal details etc is beyond the pale.
Do not react and keep your dignity is the best course I think.

Ziggy Stardust
06-08-2009, 07:57 PM
You are getting some heavy duty stick at the moment, very distasteful.
I don't think you do yourself any favours at times but I do think posting personal details etc is beyond the pale.
Do not react and keep your dignity is the best course I think.

Tunney can post whatever he likes about me :haha: I mean really, when someone sinks as low as he's been doing who is he really making a fool of? (rhetorical question) Honestly, the more unhinged he gets the harder I laugh. He really isn't capable of getting to me, but I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that I get under HIS skin :rofl:

Poet

The Iron Man
06-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Good to see you in green GJC!

GJC
06-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Good to see you in green GJC!
For the moment! :)

Obama
06-09-2009, 08:19 PM
1) Wlad
2) Vitali
3) Marciano
4) Tunney
5) Dempsey
6) Fitzsimmons
7) Jeffries
8) Valuev
9) Chaguev
10) Johansson

OR:

1) Dempsey
2) Marciano
3) Jeffries
4) Sharkey
5) Schmeling
6) Tunney (ducked Sharkey)
7) Fitzsimmons
8) Baer
9) Corbett
10) Sullivan

The second coming of Jess Willard and Primo Carnera can wait till they actually beat someone who matters. Or at least manage to retire without getting stopped YET again. :nonono:

Ziggy Stardust
06-09-2009, 10:11 PM
I want to personally thank everyone who contributed to giving GJC his green bar back. Good job guys :boxing:

Poet