View Full Version : Floyd JOY Ducks Charlie Z, VIDEO evidence!!!!!!!

White Hope
05-18-2009, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRfS-rEoc-o

floydjoy
05-18-2009, 09:07 PM
mann u *****, stayed there for 4 minutes then got the **** out of there? u ******

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 09:09 PM
mann u *****, stayed there for 4 minutes then got the **** out of there? u ******

He stayed there for 20 minutes actually. As much as I hate Zelenoff, I must tell the truth.

floydjoy
05-18-2009, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Mr Man]Are definitely going to meet Zelenoff? When are you going?

If you do go, be careful. I know that Zelenoff is a complete *****, but he'll have some trick up his sleeve. He'll either call the cops or have his trainer beside him to back him up. Or he won't even bother showing up in the right place.

Your best bet is to confront him a distance away from the gym.

yes im going 4pm today, i suspect charlie will pull something so i'm gonna do it wisely, i might get him just before he gets to gym or just when hes leaving to throw him off. he wants to spar me with headgear LOL

White Hope
05-18-2009, 09:12 PM
yes bitttch i stayed there for 20 Min mutha****kkerr where were U Punk??????

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 09:13 PM
FloydJoy,

What does that prove? I'm not trying to take insult you or anything. But you missed him. You can't really accuse him of ducking you. I thought that he would duck you, but it wasn't the case.

I have to give Chuckles his props for showing up at least.

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Dont let Hate blind your judgement..

He turned up..you gotta respect that.Floydjoy could be anything from a hairy fat sweaty man rapist to a street brawler etc etc fuk knows.

Z'ee turned up nuff said cant knock him for it..

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Dont let Hate blind your judgement..

He turned up..you gotta respect that.Floydjoy could be anything from a hairy fat sweaty man rapist to a street brawler etc etc fuk knows.

Z'ee turned up nuff said cant knock him for it..

Like I said, I give the cunt his credit.

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Like I said, I give the cunt his credit.

Yeh but i feel like that hurt you having to say it!

lol

I dont know what u lot have so much hatred for the dude

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Yeh but i feel like that hurt you having to say it!

lol

I dont know what u lot have so much hatred for the dude

I don't really have any hatred for the dude. I just enjoy his angry rants. They are ****ing hilarious.

The only thing I hate about him is the fact that him and his promoter so blatantly ducked Hillbilly Pimp. That was very unfair.

White Hope
05-18-2009, 09:43 PM
hillbilly pimp left he didnt wanna fight it was obvious, and brian striggy backed out yesterday to fight andrew, said some crap that he needs to be officiating basketball games,. these guys are not fighters, HBP and striggy thier just not fighters , Me, Micro, Andrew thats the 3 main guys In the tps enough said

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 09:47 PM
I don't really have any hatred for the dude. I just enjoy his angry rants. They are ****ing hilarious.

The only thing I hate about him is the fact that him and his promoter so blatantly ducked Hillbilly Pimp. That was very unfair.

I agree when he goes off on one i piss myself with laughter
But the lengths some go to aint cool

Like contacting his ex and digging into his personal life
thats on some Hata level and how can you hate a dude that much you dont really know..Some of them are off it..

White Hope
05-18-2009, 09:50 PM
exactly they dont know me, watching some one on the internet is different then actually hanging out with that person

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 09:54 PM

thats on some Hata level and how can you hate a dude that much you dont really know..Some of them are off it..

Well, it's not really something that I would do. But he pissed certain people of so badly that they felt the need to get him where it hurts.

To be honest, some things about Charlie do make me very suspicious. But I won't get into that. This is all fun for me.

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 09:56 PM
hillbilly pimp left he didnt wanna fight it was obvious, and brian striggy backed out yesterday to fight andrew, said some crap that he needs to be officiating basketball games,. these guys are not fighters, HBP and striggy thier just not fighters , Me, Micro, Andrew thats the 3 main guys In the tps enough said

I completely disagree. But I can't be bothered arguing. You clearly won't change your mind.

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Well, it's not really something that I would do. But he pissed certain people of so badly that they felt the need to get him where it hurts.

To be honest, some things about Charlie do make me very suspicious. But I won't get into that. This is all fun for me.

Good 2 hear Mr Man..Least you aint one of them stalking type dudes..

White Hope
05-18-2009, 09:57 PM
well when I win in July against crawley all the hate will seriously die down, sure thier will be some haters left but like 40% of them or more will just die down

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 09:58 PM
I completely disagree. But I can't be bothered arguing. You clearly won't change your mind.

Yeh Z'ee i would just scratch that noise bruv it aint working..

Just go from here

With your no show victory over floydjoy

hehe

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Floydjoy must feel like **** after all the bad man talk he was popping off

lol

primetime2124
05-18-2009, 11:59 PM

bazooka contacted his ex ....Charlie really got under his skin

Zakman
05-19-2009, 12:24 AM
He stayed there for 20 minutes actually. As much as I hate Zelenoff, I must tell the truth.

How do you know he stayed for 20 minutes?? The video evidence shows he stayed 4 minutes after they were scheduled to meet.

White Hope
05-19-2009, 12:25 AM
u ****kkkkkkkkkin retard zakman HE DUCKKED ME, i stayed there for 20 Minutes watch the 2nd video assholleee right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45ijj4v8n8

White Hope
05-19-2009, 12:25 AM
we agreed 4 pm he wasnt there period..... i waited for 20 minutes still didnt come, i got 2 videos the other showing the time that i stayed there for 20 minutes

supRa
05-19-2009, 12:59 AM
ey charlie.... u got any vid of u sparin....
last time i saw 1 a dude punched u u pussied outttttttt

White Hope
05-19-2009, 01:04 AM
yea heres 1 of my sparring videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGOjYQkBXU

Max05
05-19-2009, 03:57 AM
If he didn't show then why were you sweating and breathing heavily in the 2nd video?

White Hope
05-19-2009, 06:13 AM
because i was hitting bags during the time hey max i wanna kill u, im speaking from the heart, I wanna end ure life , where do U live????? max molynuexx i wanna cut your throat i wanna shoot u the forehead i wanna Put u in a coffin, i wanna end U, can u please tell me where u live, i promise i will murder u where do u live max molynuex???????????

KING 2K10
05-19-2009, 01:56 PM
well charlie is 2 for 2 now of **** talkers not showing up.......floydjoy, what a ***** move..You have no right to talk **** no more, or even allowed to post on B.S. anymore...Charlie was there, where were you??????

JmtRyan
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Zelenoff - Future P4P#1