View Full Version : i will be there tommorow 4 pm tigers gym everything recorded!!!!

KING 2K10
05-18-2009, 05:29 AM
i give everyone my mans word i will be there waiting to beat the life out of floydjoy, wether hes there or not, I will record how Im waiting 4 him at tigers gym 4 pm sharp and Ill even point the camera at my watch

Promise??????

White Hope
05-18-2009, 05:30 AM
i give everyone my mans word i will be there waiting to beat the life out of floydjoy, wether hes there or not, I will record how Im waiting 4 him at tigers gym 4 pm sharp and Ill even point the camera at my watch

-and lets make this deal who ever doesnt show Up gets banned for 1 week from this forum

KING 2K10
05-18-2009, 05:31 AM

-and lets make this deal who ever doesnt show Up gets banned for 1 week from this forum
How can we make that happen to the loser???? He has to do something wrong on here to get banned

White Hope
05-18-2009, 05:32 AM
i promise i give my mans word.... just like I give my word I will win in july against robbie crawley and become champ i will pulverize floyd joy if he shows Up which i doubt Ill prove to this lil sorry piece of shhitt zakman whos the duck duck goose, cause i am for sure gonna be there tommorow tigers gym 4 oclock sharp and it will be recorded

KING 2K10
05-18-2009, 05:34 AM

What if there is another earthquake like today????

floydjoy
05-18-2009, 10:20 AM
make sure ur true to ur word, we are not sparring!