View Full Version : Who annoys you the most Zakman or Zelenoff?

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi guys, is it me or this Zakman always post in here saying the same ****,
'' You are a *** Charlie, you ducked Hilliby Pimp,everybody know the truth and bla bla bla'' It annoys me so much. You're talking like Zelenoff vs Hilliby Pimp is more important than Mayweather-Pacquiao. The difference is nobody cares who Charlie fight, because they are all bums,even Hilliby Pimp.

At least, Charlie Zelenoff can be a loud mouth and be cunt, but love him or hate him, he is entertaining...

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 11:59 PM
'' You are a *** Charlie, you ducked Hilliby Pimp,everybody know the truth and bla bla bla'' It annoys me so much. You're talking like Zelenoff vs Hilliby Pimp is more important than Mayweather-Pacquiao. The difference is nobody cares who Charlie fight, because they are all bums,even Hilliby Pimp.

At least, Charlie Zelenoff can be a loud mouth and be cunt, but love him or hate him, he is entertaining...

Yea, charlie sure is entertaining...I don't even dislike him, I just try and get him fired up and pissed beacuse we all know that's when he is the funniest..I'm not sure who zakman is though..I'll have to read some of his posts..

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 12:01 AM
zakman's annoyance drives zelenoff crazy, I'm all for it

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 12:02 AM
Yea, charlie sure is entertaining...I don't even dislike him, I just try and get him fired up and pissed beacuse we all know that's when he is the funniest..I'm not sure who zakman is though..I'll have to read some of his posts..
he's like the biggest TPS fan ever and he had a 500$ bet with zelenoff on the fight, the cancellation has made him crazy ever since :rofl:

you'd be pissed too if you had 500$ easy money taken away

Zakman
05-18-2009, 12:11 AM
he's like the biggest TPS fan ever and he had a 500$ bet with zelenoff on the fight, the cancellation has made him crazy ever since :rofl:

you'd be pissed too if you had 500$ easy money taken away

Bingo. I still think Zelenoff should pay up, since he in effect quit before he ever got in the ring!

But the main thing is that they ****ed Paul Gardner out of his opportunity to fight in the ring!

White Hope
05-18-2009, 12:16 AM
zakman is irritating, see even the haters hahahahah said he says the same shhit, everyday same shhit different day probably 10 years from now hes gonna say the same nonsense the guy just deserves to die already.... seriously even the Poll says your annoying zak

Zakman
05-18-2009, 12:20 AM
zakman is irritating, see even the haters hahahahah said he says the same shhit, everyday same shhit different day probably 10 years from now hes gonna say the same nonsense the guy just deserves to die already.... seriously even the Poll says your annoying zak

My purpose is to annoy this living **** of you, so it looks like I'm succeeding. And to get the world out about you blatanly ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

BTW, nice to see your bumfight got canceled! :rofl:

White Hope
05-18-2009, 12:20 AM
nothing got cancelled u idiot, im still fighting crawley for the belt and Im still winning that belt, damn straight Homie, july 11 is the most likely date in paris arkansas I suppose

Zakman
05-18-2009, 12:29 AM
nothing got cancelled u idiot, im still fighting crawley for the belt and Im still winning that belt, damn straight Homie, july 11 is the most likely date in paris arkansas I suppose

So you'll get to tap your bum on the chin and he falls over? big deal. You're still ducking Hillbilly Pimp

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 12:30 AM
I knew they would take that **** back to the middle school, you never know, crawley might get pulled and replaced with hartley, at which point you'll announce your retirement :rofl:

White Hope
05-18-2009, 12:34 AM
no i wont, ill fight hartley anytime, andrew is a friend of Mine now, but id love to have a rematch with Him to get revenge

JMboxingnut
05-18-2009, 01:59 AM

Your confidence is getting shakier by the day Methenoff! You'll never fight again with your only fight resulting in the worst example of quitting possible!

JMboxingnut
05-18-2009, 02:00 AM
no i wont, ill fight hartley anytime, andrew is a friend of Mine now, but id love to have a rematch with Him to get revenge

Kid Retard will just make you quit again!

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 02:27 AM
you will never agree to rematch Kid Retard, get real

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 03:20 PM

Charlie = Entertaining.

Zackman = a Boring repetitive poster with nothing better to do with his time except be online all day and night trying to annoy Zelenoff.

He must have nothing else in life except the internet.

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 03:22 PM
There all gay cuz they stalk fuk out of charlie cuz underneath it all they wanna be like him

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 03:32 PM
There all gay cuz they stalk fuk out of charlie cuz underneath it all they wanna be like him

Thats what critics do.

They aint good enough to make the grade at something so they want to criticize someone elses ****.

JMboxingnut
05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Charlie = Entertaining.

Zackman = a Boring repetitive poster with nothing better to do with his time except be online all day and night trying to annoy Zelenoff.

He must have nothing else in life except the internet.

Yes, Zakman does nothing else in life!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Max05
05-18-2009, 05:32 PM

Won't be long til you hate Hartley again.:lame:

Zakman
05-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Yes, Zakman does nothing else in life!

How little they know. I want to be like Charlie :rofl: Puh-leez, the ignorant punk amuses me.

I have nothing in life?? :rofl: I am a college professor with a Ph.D. from a prestigious university. I do this **** for amusement in my free time, and lately moreso because it's summer and I am not teaching for a few weeks!

And most of all I do it because this disrespectful piece of **** Zelenoff ****ed my friend out of his fight because he's a goddamn coward.

The RealDeal
05-19-2009, 02:42 PM
How little they know. I want to be like Charlie :rofl: Puh-leez, the ignorant punk amuses me.

I have nothing in life?? :rofl: I am a college professor with a Ph.D. from a prestigious university. I do this **** for amusement in my free time, and lately moreso because it's summer and I am not teaching for a few weeks!

And most of all I do it because this disrespectful piece of **** Zelenoff ****ed my friend out of his fight because he's a goddamn coward.

Zackman I think you better leave the jokes to someone else.