View Full Version : Goodson pusses out on June 20th card!!!

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 09:30 PM
No fight for Chuckles what so ever.

Charlie, if you really wanna get into the boxing business, lose your promoter!

He aint gonna do **** for you and if you wanna be 7-1 by 2010 your gonna have to lose this guy.

That is a fact!

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 09:49 PM
What do you mean mate? Has the date been pushed back, or has the fight been completely cancelled?

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 09:52 PM
What do you mean mate? Has the date been pushed back, or has the fight been completely cancelled?

He said it is postponed and he is "Trying" to get the card going in july.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 10:39 PM
He said it is postponed and he is "Trying" to get the card going in july.

Wow. I didn't see that one coming.

JMboxingnut
05-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Too bad for Methenoff. His final melt-down is imminent.

:beerchug:

Zakman
05-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Too bad for Methenoff. His final melt-down is imminent.

:beerchug:

You have no idea how satisfying this is to me after Cowardly Charlie ****ed over Hillbilly Pimp. Oh, there is justice in the world. Charlie's bogus fight with that bum gets canceled!!!!!! :haha:

PBFTHAP4P
05-17-2009, 10:53 PM
oh man if this doesn't happen on june 20th then you can forget about this card, it'll be another 6 months at the least :rofl:

Zakman
05-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Nice that Methenoff got ****ed too, after he screwed Hillbilly Pimp out of his fight!

primetime2124
05-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Nice that Methenoff got ****ed too, after he screwed Hillbilly Pimp out of his fight!

Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over ?? It was goodson who was looking for excuses to kick gardner off... You could see it months before and stacy convinced Charlie who is really weak minded

Stab Judah
05-17-2009, 11:07 PM
My God you guys :blowjob:suck at promoting and boxing and the internet and everything else.

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:09 PM
****er came on for 20 secs then went running away to beach

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:15 PM
im a bit pissed off but its aright Ill fight In july

THE REED™
05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Versatile make it happen

Zakman
05-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over ?? It was goodson who was looking for excuses to kick gardner off... You could see it months before and stacy convinced Charlie who is really weak minded

If Zelenoff hadn't gone along with it, the fight wouldn't have been canceled. That's a fact.

PBFTHAP4P
05-17-2009, 11:25 PM
it ain't happening in july fool, you won't be fighting ANYTIME soon (not that you want a fight in the first place)

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 11:27 PM

Charlie, Goodson was the coward tonight. He did not even tell you about the cancellation when you called. He was stalling to tell you and did not mention it until one of the other callers mentioned it. Then he rambled on and avoided the issue with you.

If I was you, I would be ****ing pissed. He should of called you up at some point today to tell you before the show. That is how much respect he has for you. ZERO.

You really should cut loose from him or else you will keep getting what you are getting. You are getting nowhere.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 11:28 PM
it ain't happening in july fool, you won't be fighting ANYTIME soon (not that you want a fight in the first place)

The only thing he wanted was a guaranteed win against some bum - that's why Hillbilly was removed from the card.

Notice how the whole thing collapsed after the marque match that EVERYBODY wanted to see got canceled. ****, it didn't even hold together a WEEK without Hillbilly Pimp!

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:30 PM
u guys overreacting, how is it the guys fault when he stands to lose money, thank the ****er he lets the retards fight anyway

primetime2124
05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
If Zelenoff hadn't gone along with it, the fight wouldn't have been canceled. That's a fact.

Yes but zelenoff is weak minded... If you tell him the tooth fairy exists he would go along with it..this is 100% goodsons fault

Zakman
05-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Yes but zelenoff is weak minded... If you tell him the tooth fairy exists he would go along with it..this is 100% goodsons fault

Well, I think one thing we can agree on is that canceling the fight everyone wanted to see - Gardner-Zelenoff - was the beginning of the end for this thing. Like I said, it didn't even last a week without it!!

JMboxingnut
05-17-2009, 11:39 PM
That's what happens when the biggest fight gets canceled. The only fight fans really wanted to see!

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
My God you guys :blowjob:suck at promoting and boxing and the internet and everything else.

You got that right Relik.

Clegg
05-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Goodson obviously sucks big fat donkey balls and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Having said that, I wonder how many of his boxers could get licensed in a state where they actually care about boxer's safety?

There's a reason that all of these kids with zero am or pro experience have to go all the way to Arkansas to fight. The fact is that boxing is a dangerous business, and letting such inexperienced novies fight leads to mismatches and possibly serious injury.