View Full Version : That went too far

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Yo guys, first of all, I would start this by saying that I really don't defend Charlie or anything, we can think what we want, for example, I can say that Charlie sucks in boxing and he should shut his mouth and train. But damn, floydjoy and Charlie, you can fight each other, but don't post your numbers in here, and stop saying that you would kill each other lol.

I insult myself Charlie Z because I don't like his behavior and keeps talking ****.

If you want to stop this Charlie, stop acting like a fool and everybody will respect you.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Yo guys, first of all, I would start this by saying that I really don't defend Charlie or anything, we can think what we want, for example, I can say that Charlie sucks in boxing and he should shut his mouth and train. But damn, floydjoy and Charlie, you can fight each other, but don't post your numbers in here, and stop saying that you would kill each other lol.

I insult myself Charlie Z because I don't like his behavior and keeps talking ****.

If you want to stop this Charlie, stop acting like a fool and everybody will respect you.

Why are you only telling Charlie to stop acting the fool ?

Don't you think you should be telling all these muppets from ESB and Beyond to stop it ?

Lets talk about boxing and the TPS which this section was designed for.

Stop with all the personal ****.

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't go to ESB,so I don't know them,but, don't you think, if he would have been correct, and don't **** talk, don't you think everybody would have talk about boxing? Sure there would have been hater, but there would have been a lot more people to defend Charlie. Don't know if you understand my point...