View Full Version : The real reason why charlie hates ESB`ers....

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Charlie is seeking people that will believe his lies and inflate his ego.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.

you ....are a sad sad person

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

sad cunt , you have no life , just die

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:07 PM

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

You could of easily ignored the post. I am merely stating fact.

primetime2124
05-17-2009, 03:10 PM

yet you follow him around from message board to message board..hmmm ??

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 03:11 PM
You could of easily ignored the post. I am merely stating fact.

indeed i could have .....you could have ignored charlie's posts and videos .....but you chose to chase the guy all around the internet :lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

you stupid little moron , you f.ucked up your own argument ,silly little man

you look ridiculous now man , you are truly one foolish looking shallow child

LMAO at you !!!!!

:lafatu:

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:12 PM
yet you follow him around from message board to message board..hmmm ??

Yup. It is free entertainment and very amusing.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:13 PM
indeed i could have .....you could have ignored charlie's posts and videos .....but you chose to chase the guy all around the internet :lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

you stupid little moron , you f.ucked up your own argument ,silly little man

you look ridiculous now man , you are truly one foolish looking shallow child

LMAO at you !!!!!

:lafatu:

Glad I could put some humor in your day!

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Glad I could put some humor in your day!

yeah thanks , your posts are so ****e i laugh hard :lafatu:

cheers sweetheart

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:16 PM
yeah thanks , your posts are so ****e i laugh hard :lafatu:

cheers sweetheart

Cool. Your laughing. That is what this whole thing is about.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Cool. Your laughing. That is what this whole thing is about.

Your a thick cunt that just committed the biggest self ownage ever, your **** is weak and got no substance.

Stop wasting your life following someone from message board to message board just so you can obsessively show us your blatant jealousy of the guy.

Your nothing but a jealous critic, its all because you don't fight in the ring or have a known online persona like Zelenoff so you want to Criticizes his ****.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Your a thick cunt that just committed the biggest self ownage ever, your **** is weak and got no substance.

Stop wasting your life following someone from message board to message board just so you can obsessively show us your blatant jealousy of the guy.

Your nothing but a jealous critic, its all because you don't fight in the ring or have a known online persona like Zelenoff so you want to Criticizes his ****.

Nope. I am not jealous and i do not envy Zelenoff in the least. This is all entertainment for me and many others.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Nope. I am not jealous and i do not envy Zelenoff in the least. This is all entertainment for me and many others.

Whats entertaing about one guy against 20+ ?

Is that the kind of fight you like to see on the street ? a gang of ******* mauling one guy on his own ?

Entertainment ?

:tool:

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Whats entertaing about one guy against 20+ ?

Is that the kind of fight you like to see on the street ? a gang of ******* mauling one guy on his own ?

Entertainment ?

:tool:

I am sensing you do not like me very much?:rofl:

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:57 PM
I am sensing you do not like me very much?:rofl:

Don't take it personal Boxingrob I don't like any cunt on here that spends longer than an hour having a go at the one person.

Charlie or not.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Don't take it personal Boxingrob I don't like any cunt on here that spends longer than an hour having a go at the one person.

Charlie or not.

Nothing personal taken. But Charlie has stepped over the line way too many times with his threats and violent, racist outbursts. Behavior like this should not go unpunished.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 04:02 PM

Charlie or not.

I'll tell you why I dog Charlie. He ****ed my friend out of a fight, and now he's lying about it. I'm here to make sure that people understand that this punk ducked Hillbilly Pimp, pure and simple.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 04:04 PM
I'll tell you why I dog Charlie. He ****ed my friend out of a fight, and now he's lying about it. I'm here to make sure that people understand that this punk ducked Hillbilly Pimp, pure and simple.

You know what I do not understand Zak? I do not understand why Charlie did not put up a fight to beg Stacy not to cancel the fight. He seemed very relived that it was canceled, ya know?

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 04:08 PM

This is all ' he said she said ' bull **** that I would expect from a bunch of spoiled teenage *****es in a school playground.

I can't believe or not believe what any of you lot say, no one can as its all hearsay and rumours.

What do you expect to achieve ? some will believe you some won't.

It's pointless.

If your friend Hillbilly is genuinely upset then let him fight his own battles, preferably in real life and not online.

Max05
05-17-2009, 04:12 PM
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115506

Classic thread.

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 04:30 PM

Classic thread.

your a poof ,typical Cumguzzler , how can you breath for all that **** sucking you do ??

why direct people to another thread ? .....you do it cause you cant communicate , you want make a point but cant type to do so

your a prick and so is everyone of you ESB cunts ,without charlie you guys have NO LIFE

Zakman
05-17-2009, 05:51 PM
If your friend Hillbilly is genuinely upset then let him fight his own battles, preferably in real life and not online.

He would have fought his battle in real life on June 20th, if Zelenoff hadn't had the fight canceled.

That he wasn't allowed to because Cowardly Charlie wanted a stiff instead is what this is all about.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 06:08 PM

Classic thread.

Thanks for posting that....that IS a classic thread!

:You_Rock_

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 07:15 PM

Funny how you use to do the same thing..I recall several diss posts towards charlie from you... So now I see you owned yourself by saying that..Lol....Did you ever get your Z-train t-shirt you were begging him for????

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Funny how you use to do the same thing..I recall several diss posts towards charlie from you... So now I see you owned yourself by saying that..Lol....Did you ever get your Z-train t-shirt you were begging him for????

He begged for a Z shirt?:gay:

White Hope
05-17-2009, 07:52 PM
R.I.P ZAKMAN Floyd JOY

Max05
05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
your a poof ,typical Cumguzzler , how can you breath for all that **** sucking you do ??

why direct people to another thread ? .....you do it cause you cant communicate , you want make a point but cant type to do so

your a prick and so is everyone of you ESB cunts ,without charlie you guys have NO LIFE

I have more of a life than Chuckles.

I can communicate more than him too and you.:****you:

I joined here before Charlie ran his mouth so i ain't following from ESB either.

fight2beat
05-19-2009, 08:34 AM

he just need attention like a *****