View Full Version : Im a Prospect

White Hope
05-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Watch and see When I beat crawley then defend my tps title several times step Up In class, ill be 7-1 by 2010 mark my words

with the right training regime, and dedication, I can go as high as possible In Boxing..... well see what happens

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

ThePlugInBabies
05-17-2009, 01:03 PM
you misspelled ***g0t in the thread title.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Watch and see When I beat crawley then defend my tps title several times step Up In class, ill be 7-1 by 2010 mark my words

with the right training regime, and dedication, I can go as high as possible In Boxing..... well see what happens

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Punk, you're not even the next Eric Crumble. At least Crumble had the BALLS to actually GET in the ring and get knocked out. YOU ducked out on your beating against Hillbilly Pimp like the WIMP you are!

Soon to come, a duck of Floydjoy to add to your long list of back-outs.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 01:24 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Punk, you're not even the next Eric Crumble. At least Crumble had the BALLS to actually GET in the ring and get knocked out. YOU ducked out on your beating against Hillbilly Pimp like the WIMP you are!

Soon to come, a duck of Floydjoy to add to your long list of back-outs.

REALLLY duck of floydjoy, OK bitttch ass zakman ull see tommorow Im a record how Im at the gym and Point at the clock and well see if that faker comes

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 02:03 PM
You're a great prospect as a bum.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 05:53 PM
REALLLY duck of floydjoy, OK bitttch ass zakman ull see tommorow Im a record how Im at the gym and Point at the clock and well see if that faker comes

Oh, come on, we all know you're gonna have the LAPD outside preventing him from coming in, just like with Bazooka

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Im with ya Charlie!!!

2010 is only 8 months away.

You can make 7-1 easily!!

:crackhead

The Gully Gad
05-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Ok i dont claim to know everything but what the fuk is the tps title?

D-MiZe
05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8sOqwMBg6Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8sOqwMBg6Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 06:32 PM

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

I thought you were retiring and going into MMA or playing basketball tournaments in Maine... Damn, you really don't know what you want to do in life, huh??

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 06:41 PM
I thought you were retiring and going into MMA or playing basketball tournaments in Maine... Damn, you really don't know what you want to do in life, huh??

That was ancient history.

seems you wanted to jump on a bandwagon a year later !!!

you fanny !!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah

typical ESB arse licker , you didnt even bother to read the facts before spitting up the spunk that was forced down your neck

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 06:47 PM

typical ESB arse licker , you didnt even bother to read the facts before spitting up the spunk that was forced down your neck

The basketball tournament was recently.

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 06:58 PM
The basketball tournament was recently.

i want to **** your granny

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 07:02 PM
i want to **** your granny

Well then, get shovel and start diggin.....

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 07:04 PM

Fanny??? Wtf??

I'm not with ESB..I been here making posts in this TPS thread for months now...So now you're a Charlie Zelenoff dickrider?? I remeber when you use to make several hates threads of him everday, hypocrite..Now you wanna run around and defend him in every single thread like it's getting you all emotional and upset.:bottle: .. You're a nobody around here anyways so you just stick by zelenoff's side and play hero like you are his defensive girlfriend..Because outside of TPS, nobody knows who you are..Kinda like in your real life...

You have been :owned: ..Have a nice day. :fing26:

Zakman
05-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Fanny??? Wtf??

I'm not with ESB..I been here making posts in this TPS thread for months now...So now you're a Charlie Zelenoff dickrider?? I remeber when you use to make several hates threads of him everday, hypocrite..Now you wanna run around and defend him in every single thread like it's getting you all emotional and upset.:bottle: ..

Yeah, I love how these Zelenoff stooges all like to make it seem like anyone who speaks the truth about Cowardly Charlie is associated with ESB.

Jesus Christ, anyone who follows the Trailer Park Series at ANY of the websites knows he *****ed out of his fight with Hilbilly Pimp, and it wasn't the first time either!!!

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I love how these Zelenoff stooges all like to make it seem like anyone who speaks the truth about Cowardly Charlie is associated with ESB.

Jesus Christ, anyone who follows the Trailer Park Series at ANY of the websites knows he *****ed out of his fight with Hilbilly Pimp, and it wasn't the first time either!!!

Whats so funny is he's getting all emotional and crying about charlie's "haters" and not too long ago he was the biggest hater of all...And what does he expect in the tps forum, that nobody is ever gonna diss his boyfriend again because he says so??? hahaha..

Zakman
05-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Whats so funny is he's getting all emotional and crying about charlie's "haters" and not too long ago he was the biggest hater of all...And what does he expect in the tps forum, that nobody is ever gonna diss his boyfriend again because he says so??? hahaha..

Stuff like that makes me think most of these guys are just ****ing with Zelenoff, but they are really putting up a good act. They, like the rest of us, know Cowardly Charlie's a fraud who ducked Hillbilly Pimp, but they're jerking his chain

Serves Chuckles right. He's a liar and joke, who ****ed Hillbilly out of his opportunity in the ring. I hope they all turn on him when he has his bogus fight with that bum they replaced Hillbilly with June 20th.

The Gully Gad
05-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Clash/King beefing??

**** thats not right....

You two were here from the start before any of these muthafukers were
We got along like a unit in here all of us Noel,RD etc etc..

Quit that noise lads

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Clash/King beefing??

**** thats not right....

You two were here from the start before any of these muthafukers were
We got along like a unit in here all of us Noel,RD etc etc..

Quit that noise lads

Agreed King09 and Clash are not meant to have beef with each other.

King09 your were seeing the good side of Charlie for a wee while there before all this craziness started in here.

Oh and for everyone's information, no one in here is some sort of super Charlie fan or anything like that, its just a case of how we thought he was more likely to win against Pimp and had made some good improvements in his training.

Where as when we saw pimp, it wasn't very often so he didn't look like his training was improving, not to mention how on the radio shows he would be crying about Zelenoff threatening him and demand he was taken off the card.

I'm also told from a friend who is member of ESB he got Charlie banned for making threatening posts too.

So judging by that **** it looked to us that although we didn't all support Charlie we didn't think he could loose to a guy like Pimp either.

Now any defending I do for Charlie is because you guys all came in here like some big gang and started spamming the place and acting like clowns.

I been here following your ****y TPS for months and I'm not about to let the place get overrun with people who just want to attack one guy on his own.

You Pimp fans would do the same if I gathered together a decent sized group to go on ESB and continually have a go at him.

I still beleive Charlie would have beaten Pimp and I don't understand what the hell he must have done to deserve such obsessive hatred from people willing to follow him across several forums and Youtube.

Ask yourselves who has the real problem ?

The one trash talker or the 20+ guys who can't help but go online 24/7 and follow him every where ?

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Agreed King09 and Clash are not meant to have beef with each other.

King09 your were seeing the good side of Charlie for a wee while there before all this craziness started in here.

Oh and for everyone's information, no one in here is some sort of super Charlie fan or anything like that, its just a case of how we thought he was more likely to win against Pimp and had made some good improvements in his training.

Where as when we saw pimp, it wasn't very often so he didn't look like his training was improving, not to mention how on the radio shows he would be crying about Zelenoff threatening him and demand he was taken off the card.

I'm also told from a friend who is member of ESB he got Charlie banned for making threatening posts too.

So judging by that **** it looked to us that although we didn't all support Charlie we didn't think he could loose to a guy like Pimp either.

Now any defending I do for Charlie is because you guys all came in here like some big gang and started spamming the place and acting like clowns.

I been here following your ****y TPS for months and I'm not about to let the place get overrun with people who just want to attack one guy on his own.

You Pimp fans would do the same if I gathered together a decent sized group to go on ESB and continually have a go at him.

I still beleive Charlie would have beaten Pimp and I don't understand what the hell he must have done to deserve such obsessive hatred from people willing to follow him across several forums and Youtube.

Ask yourselves who has the real problem ?

The one trash talker or the 20+ guys who can't help but go online 24/7 and follow him every where ?
are you even familiar with this dip****? he's delusional, even when people try to offer him constructuve criticism he goes off and starts insuling them, when Bazooka (who is a real boxing trainer) actually agreed to help and train zelenoff for the fight, that parternship lasted 2 weeks before zelenoff threatened to kill bazooka's family and burn down his gym, why? because bazooka had the gaul to suggest that his son (who is a real boxer with amateur experience) would beat zelenoff in a sparring session.

Sure it's funny listening to him talk about fighting on HBO in 2 years and sparring manfredo but overall he's a ****ing idiot.

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 04:24 PM
are you even familiar with this dip****? he's delusional, even when people try to offer him constructuve criticism he goes off and starts insuling them, when Bazooka (who is a real boxing trainer) actually agreed to help and train zelenoff for the fight, that parternship lasted 2 weeks before zelenoff threatened to kill bazooka's family and burn down his gym, why? because bazooka had the gaul to suggest that his son (who is a real boxer with amateur experience) would beat zelenoff in a sparring session.

Sure it's funny listening to him talk about fighting on HBO in 2 years and sparring manfredo but overall he's a ****ing idiot.

Yes I am familiar with him and so what ?

Delusional ornot its up to him to be they way he wants to be, the guy has as much right to post what he wants when he wants just like you.

So why not leave him be if you think hes delusional or full of lies ?

Why not leave him to it ???
why take upon yourselves to haunt his every move ???

Oh and everyone lies on the internet, its part of the fun and escapism.

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Yes I am familiar with him and so what ?

Delusional ornot its up to him to be they way he wants to be, the guy has as much right to post what he wants when he wants just like you.

So why not leave him be if you think hes delusional or full of lies ?

Why not leave him to it ???
why take upon yourselves to haunt his every move ???

Oh and everyone lies on the internet, its part of the fun and escapism.
because we have the right to post what we want? the reason people follow him around is because internet insults get to him, the guy gets hotheaded and makes hilarious videos of himself trashing his house and going nuts over what we say, why should we deprive ourselves of that hilarity?

The RealDeal
05-19-2009, 03:41 PM
because we have the right to post what we want? the reason people follow him around is because internet insults get to him, the guy gets hotheaded and makes hilarious videos of himself trashing his house and going nuts over what we say, why should we deprive ourselves of that hilarity?

Because your no better than the guy who goes nuts and makes mad videos.

Its too much, you can cross the line sometimes and you lot have gone way past the line.

Edward Hitler
06-03-2009, 06:16 PM

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

HAHAHAHAHAH sorry im gonna have to go clean up just pissed my pants laughing at this ****

1. its taken you about a year to get to ur 2nd fight so to get 7-1 ur gonna have to fight every month which you wont ill bet 400 with you right now....

2. yeah u can get as high as u like in boxing only not in the ring more like on ur sofa with ur meth and rentboy mates.

3. pavlik would kill you in 1 punch id bet 1000 on it

4ur no prospect ur a 2bit prison ***** couldnt knock out a wank just like andrew "crackhead teeth" hartley you shud have a race to see who can get to 20 losses first or who can fight paul gardener first oh thats right ur all scared of him

The Gully Gad
06-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Noel you not down with Z no more mate?

I cant keep up with this place anymore

Last time out you 2 were cool.....

Edward Hitler
06-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Noel you not down with Z no more mate?

I cant keep up with this place anymore

Last time out you 2 were cool.....

i was until the news of the gardner fight being stopped that killed it for me hes just a tool like hartley and goodson there all wankers who run scared of paul lol

The Gully Gad
06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
lol

Like i said i cant keep up anymore...

Edward Hitler
06-04-2009, 04:23 AM
if charlie had done what he said and faught hbp id be on his side but the fact he pussied out killed it for me mate hes just a full on ***** with a big mouth

D-MiZe
06-04-2009, 04:34 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8sOqwMBg6Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8sOqwMBg6Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SkilledB
06-04-2009, 12:52 PM

Im the next Kelly Pavlik

ur the next eric crumble

for one kelly has skills and dosnt quit.

u hit mitts and bags and say ur a prospect?, well ill give u that anybody that is in a sport is a prospect. 8th graders are prospects, high school kids are prospects.

again u fail

Edward Hitler
06-04-2009, 02:38 PM
ur the next eric crumble

for one kelly has skills and dosnt quit.

u hit mitts and bags and say ur a prospect?, well ill give u that anybody that is in a sport is a prospect. 8th graders are prospects, high school kids are prospects.

again u fail

charlie has skills to mate actually hes known as the best in the business for it and thats quitting

SkilledB
06-04-2009, 05:40 PM
charlie has skills to mate actually hes known as the best in the business for it and thats quitting

im sorry for down grading his quitting skills

p4p #1 quitter

supRa
06-04-2009, 05:51 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2mhhifp.jpg

Edward Hitler
06-04-2009, 06:43 PM
im sorry for down grading his quitting skills

p4p #1 quitter

haha hes the man when it comes to quitting