View Full Version : who wants to Pay for FloydJoys Funeral???? Anyone?

White Hope
05-17-2009, 10:41 AM
anyone wanna chip In some extra money for Floydjoy's funeral cause he send me 75 threats On pms to me and my family so I am officially gonna KILLL Him no ifs ands or buts.... who wants to chip in for his casket and funeral ceremoney, anyone?????

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 10:43 AM
anyone wanna chip In some extra money for Floydjoy's funeral cause he send me 75 threats On pms to me and my family so I am officially gonna KILLL Him no ifs ands or buts.... who wants to chip in for his casket and funeral ceremoney, anyone?????

we'll see u scrawny ****, ure life is over

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 10:54 AM
How will you kill him,by spitting your mouthpiece in his face and maybe hit him flush with it? You would get knocked out by teen girls, shut the **** up man.

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 10:55 AM
i deal with little ****** ****ers like this kid nearly every day at work

White Hope
05-17-2009, 10:57 AM
see what I mean the mutha****kker threatens me with 75 pms me and my family and when I say Im a kill Him, ahhh shhit ppl dog me for it, and when this ****king ***otttt threatens me ahh its Ok, its Ok to threaten charlie z, ..... man why waste time with this retard floydjoy, I got a fight coming Up in 4 weeks, fighting for the tps belt, man ****k this fool hes too much of a pusssy to even tell me his gangsta **** On the Phone

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 10:59 AM
see what I mean the mutha****kker threatens me with 75 pms me and my family and when I say Im a kill Him, ahhh shhit ppl dog me for it, and when this ****king ***otttt threatens me ahh its Ok, its Ok to threaten charlie z, ..... man why waste time with this retard floydjoy, I got a fight coming Up in 4 weeks, fighting for the tps belt, man ****k this fool hes too much of a pusssy to even tell me his gangsta **** On the Phone

we got a fight tomorrow

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:01 AM
aright if ure ******tt ass is not there...... Im gonna get U banned off boxingscene, Im cool with the Mods why u think they made me my own section

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:03 AM
aright if ure ******tt ass is not there...... Im gonna get U banned off boxingscene, Im cool with the Mods why u think they made me my own section

because they dont want ure retarded **** in main section

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 11:25 AM
lol

Same old Charlie

he even has to make a Alias to try and insult me by PM cause he knows what comes at him if he does it under his own name.....well seeing as I could 100% tell it was him just at a quick glance ( 0 post yet Im the first PM)......I think he wants everything released....is this right Charlie? I hope this Floyd Joy guy gives you the beating you deserve....your are scum with your racist comment and rape comments towards me.....I think you want me to give you some attention.....or else you would have not PM'd me.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:27 AM
lol

Same old Charlie

he even has to make a Alias to try and insult me by PM cause he knows what comes at him if he does it under his own name.....well seeing as I could 100% tell it was him just at a quick glance ( 0 post yet Im the first PM)......I think he wants everything released....is this right Charlie? I hope this Floyd Joy guy gives you the beating you deserve....your are scum with your racist comment and rape comments towards me.....I think you want me to give you some attention.....or else you would have not PM'd me.

I never PMD u wtf are U talking about?????

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 11:34 AM
I never PMD u wtf are U talking about?????

I'm 100% sure it was your Alias....0 posts yet I get a PM...your typing style....very stupid move as I have been leaving you alone....deny like you did of backing out of the Hillbilly Pimp fight.....But I KNOW...fun to come fool.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:37 AM
i never Pmd U .... i dont caree about U, PIMp backed out and U know it, he always use to threaten to press charges against me and said fights off if I ever mention his hair wtf is that????? I begged stacey for 20 min to keep the fight On cause I wanna smash that bitttch Pimp, and stacey said No he doesnt want Him on the card for moral reasons, Nothing I can do, what Do U want me to choke stacey and force Him to put Pimp On...... i respect staceys decision, now go sit back and watch me KO crawley

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Yo Charlie, you're a ****ing *****, you're gettin beat by bunch of loser and now,you're taking on a beautiful girl that you know you will never **** or anything, the only thing you can have are sluts and whore. So tomorrow, don't choke, you go to the gym, and you get your ass beat by Floyd joy, after, you never come here again, or I'l bust yo head up. Never try to mess with me and for now on, never try to mess wth the boxing girl, I'm sure everybody in here is protecting her and would beat yo for free.

@Boxinggirl:When will you come to Montreal? I'll show you the city and everything cool to do here, I'm sure you would like to

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Yo Charlie, you're a ****ing *****, you're gettin beat by bunch of loser and now,you're taking on a beautiful girl that you know you will never **** or anything, the only thing you can have are sluts and whore. So tomorrow, don't choke, you go to the gym, and you get your ass beat by Floyd joy, after, you never come here again, or I'l bust yo head up. Never try to mess with me and for now on, never try to mess wth the boxing girl, I'm sure everybody in here is protecting her and would beat yo for free.

@Boxinggirl:When will you come to Montreal? I'll show you the city and everything cool to do here, I'm sure you would like to

bitttch say 1 more word, and then You wont say anything else Ill ****kking murder u bittch, Boxinggirl beautiful????? bout as beautiful as my toilet

ThePlugInBabies
05-17-2009, 11:56 AM
i never Pmd U .... i dont caree about U, PIMp backed out and U know it, he always use to threaten to press charges against me and said fights off if I ever mention his hair wtf is that????? I begged stacey for 20 min to keep the fight On cause I wanna smash that bitttch Pimp, and stacey said No he doesnt want Him on the card for moral reasons, Nothing I can do, what Do U want me to choke stacey and force Him to put Pimp On...... i respect staceys decision, now go sit back and watch me KO crawley

:lol1:

yet he's willing to put a meth taking, dad beating, racist piece of **** on one of his cards?

stacey's setting you up for a fall chawry pie.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:58 AM
:lol1:

yet he's willing to put a meth taking, dad beating, racist piece of **** on one of his cards?

stacey's setting you up for a fall chawry pie.

dont think so, crawley is gonna get devastated on june 20, wait and see ******tt

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 11:59 AM

It was you...I have 0 Doubt....and Paul did not back out and you know it.....he was going to get paid more then you by the fans at ESB....he did not make a comment about Stacy for 24 hours cause he wanted us to put a deal together so he could fight....you know he was about getting paid...so you know he did not backout....and btw he had not been talking about pressing charges in over a month.....so if you want to go back in the past....I can just post the backout letter from February....where you did backout...and talked BS ABOUT MMA fights...so stop with it Charlie...he did not back out...you did.....I heard stacy on the radio...he said" I asked Charlie like I have been for the past month if I could kick him off the card, and he said fine" so you backed out....cause if you told him no....the fight would still be on.....and btw no one cares about the fight....you will get 0 credit from anyone now...cause people will think its fixed even if its not...THATS REAL

But I will tell you what you could do....if you were start.....fight Brian Strege June 20th....WE KNOW HE'S COMING TO FIGHT....and if you beat him people will give you credit

But to add to this.....IF YOU get Stacy to let you fight him June 20th and you legitimately beat him.....I WILL pay you $500.00....put in a paypal account....if you lose...YOU owe nothing....IM sure he would KO you.....fight him if you got a pair....AND I WILL pay if you beat him legimately win.

WE know you dont got heart...but do you have a set to take on the Bomber

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:00 PM
bitttch say 1 more word, and then You wont say anything else Ill ****kking murder u bittch, Boxinggirl beautiful????? bout as beautiful as my toilet

What you gonna do *****, you've been knocked out by a zombie in Hartley, you're not even training, I'm in a lot better shape than you, I hit a lot harder than you, I would play on you for one round, then you would be exhausted and I would ****ing knock you out in the second round.

DO YOU REALIZE YOU LOST 1ST ROUND KO,AGAINST A GUY WHO WAS 2-15 AND FOUGHT ONLY CRACKHEADS??

You're a disgrace to the sport of boxing. Boxing is about respect,training hard and giving all you got.

You are disrespecting everybody, you're not training and you don't worth ****.

I will enjoy every second of your beating,tomorrow.

ThePlugInBabies
05-17-2009, 12:01 PM
dont think so, crawley is gonna get devastated on june 20, wait and see ******tt

his corner should probably warn him about your deadly flying mouthpiece straight down the pipe. apart from that though you've got nothing twigboy.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 12:04 PM
jenna seriously..... stop hosting shows, stop talkin about boxing, your officially crazy, I would Literally Give brian striggy internal Injuries, paul backed out OK, he started repping your show and started insulting stacey for 1 reason and 1 reason Only, because he didnt wanna fight..... I dont got heart???? i got more heart then anyone ..... going for my 2nd pro fight that takes a man, And your contradicting Yourself, So if me and paul fight and striggy fight, its not fixed its legit but when I fight crawley its fixed huh???? what if crawley ends Up better then Both of them and I still beat HIM, then what????? I dont need ure $500 ...... go back to esb

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:05 PM
The best diss anyone could do!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlxtDLPKnDA&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NlxtDLPKnDA&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

White Hope
05-17-2009, 12:06 PM
I aint trainging??????? Im training 6 days a week u ****king idiot.... Id KO U easy u punkk speedsipshhit , i aint training Huh 3 rounds without a problem of bag work LOOK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY-GJwPu_tU

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:08 PM
That doesn't worth ****, I never said you were not training,i said you were not training hard, watch real sparring,bag work means nothing because you go at your own rythm,I could do 122222 rounds of bag work and only punch it one time per round.

floydjoy
I aint trainging??????? Im training 6 days a week u ****king idiot.... Id KO U easy u punkk speedsipshhit , i aint training Huh 3 rounds without a problem of bag work LOOK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY-GJwPu_tU

why dont you quit talking for once

ur mouth has already hurt you

Boxing_Girl23

Charlie I have a bunch of youtube PMs of you trying to ask me out on a date and saying you thought I was cute...and I had 0 interest in your horse face ***go.t ass...so dont even try that with me cause you know I can take screen shots...and you on the other had have to AIM mR magic and ask him if you have a horse face and if he thinks your good guy looking LOL AIM Sweden for days are we...I bet he turned you down too.

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 12:14 PM
jenna seriously..... stop hosting shows, stop talkin about boxing, your officially crazy, I would Literally Give brian striggy internal Injuries, paul backed out OK, he started repping your show and started insulting stacey for 1 reason and 1 reason Only, because he didnt wanna fight..... I dont got heart???? i got more heart then anyone ..... going for my 2nd pro fight that takes a man, And your contradicting Yourself, So if me and paul fight and striggy fight, its not fixed its legit but when I fight crawley its fixed huh???? what if crawley ends Up better then Both of them and I still beat HIM, then what????? I dont need ure $500 ...... go back to esb

The only way the Crawly fight is on the level is if he beats you...otherwise the fix is in....many people have said its been done on stacys card before....so I'm sure he is protecting you with a record padder....this fight will get you 0 credit and you know it....so why act like it does.....TAKE on Strege or retire cause this fight you got is a fraud.

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Anyway,I gotta go, because I have a school thing to do, because I did not dropped out school and I won't be a stupid meth head like you. Take care of him Jenna, I don't want him to suicide because we diss him too hard.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 12:27 PM
jenna u dumb cuntt, I was never interested In u either, i was drunk when I asked u on a date, i date women who Look and think Like women U white giraffe, U do deserve to get smashed by someone, cause look U just said If U lose its Ok but if U win its fixed....... I mean really, how low can U go???????

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 12:36 PM
jenna u dumb cuntt, I was never interested In u either, i was drunk when I asked u on a date, i date women who Look and think Like women U white giraffe, U do deserve to get smashed by someone, cause look U just said If U lose its Ok but if U win its fixed....... I mean really, how low can U go???????

I guess you get Drunk for 2 week stretches LOL

But I will tell you like this....Paul was coming to fight....we would of given you credit if you beat him.....Andrew always comes to fight you would get credit Micro & Dumas the same....And even Strege showed what he can do....but Cawley....a 0-0 guy that lives in Arkansas....you telling me he would not be fighting just for paycheck....there's no video of him....its clear that if you beat a unknown the fights noT on the level....cause why would you not fight Paul.....Stacy dont have to pay him and yet he pulls him anyways....its clearly cause he was afraid he would beat you....the guy your getting put in with must be 0 RISK...cause Stacy has to pay this guy....you will get 0 credit and you know it.....FIGHT STREGE

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:38 PM
By the way, I just want to ask you a real question Charlie, no hate involved. Where were you born man?

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Pay? The same way you used to pay for Claudia's services?

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Why would everyone automatically believe Boxing_Girl23 ?

For starters she could be making **** up for all we know and secondly if she did get a PM from some new member that could be anyone trying to make Charlie look bad, it wouldn't surprise me as this place is full of sad cunts with nothing better to do than plot against Charlie.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Why would everyone automatically believe Boxing_Girl23 ?

For starters she could be making **** up for all we know and secondly if she did get a PM from some new member that could be anyone trying to make Charlie look bad, it wouldn't surprise me as this place is full of sad cunts with nothing better to do than plot against Charlie.

Well Charlie has threatened to slit her throat and rape her but maybe you are right. We should all back off Charlie.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Well Charlie has threatened to slit her throat and rape her but maybe you are right. We should all back off Charlie.

According to who ???

Her ???

What if I told you she was sending me messages all the time, would you beleve it !?

NO !

Stop taking everyone on here so literally and especially truthfully.

Everyone on here spreads bull **** to wind up Charlie so what makes Boxing_Girl23 any more or less trustworthy than anyone else on here ?

I don't believe a word anyone says on the internet, its a place for escaping reality isn't it !?

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:07 PM
According to who ???

Her ???

What if I told you she was sending me messages all the time, would you beleve it !?

NO !

Stop taking everyone on here so literally and especially truthfully.

Everyone on here seems spreads bull **** to wind up Charlie so what makes Boxing_Girl23 any more or less trustworthy than anyone else on here ?

I don't believe a word anyone says on the internet, its a place for escaping reality isn't it !?

Listen man, the threats came directly from charlie in his posts at ESB.

You really need to see what kind of person Charlie is before you keep defending him the way your are, Regardless if he is outnumbered here.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Listen man, the threats came directly from charlie in his posts at ESB.

You really need to see what kind of person Charlie is before you keep defending him the way your are, Regardless if he is outnumbered here.

Ok listen up laddie.

I am not nor will I ever be a member of East ****e Boxing.

I can only judge poeple on what I have seen of them, fair enough to say that ok ?

So on here I have never seen Charlie make any of those kinds of threats to any of those poeple mentioned before the recent threads.

I've been posting in here for months and not one of you have been in here, now all of a sudden your all in here and exposing yourselves.

Like I said, I can only judge you on what I have to here to learn from and all I see is a large online group out to get one guy who have been making threats to kill him and his family and because of this provoking of Charlie he has been making threats back.

Before you lot all came in here and started this **** Charlie had never mentioned any of you lot let alone made any threats.

I have not seen it with my own eyes and even though its all happening now, I still haven't seen Charlie threaten Boxing_Girl23 but I see her in her making claims.

So I can only judge on what I see kid.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Ok listen up laddie.

I can only judge poeple on what I have seen of them, fair enough to say that ok ?

So on here I have never seen Charlie make any of those kinds of threats to any of those poeple mentioned before the recent threads.

I've been posting in here for months and not one of you have been in here, now all of a sudden your all in here and exposing yourselves.

Like I said, I can only judge you on what I have to here to learn from and all I see is a large online group out to get one guy who have been making threats to kill him and his family and because of this provoking of Charlie he has been making threats back.

Before you lot all came in here and started this **** Charlie had never mentioned any of you lot let alone made any threats.

I have not seen it with my own eyes and even though its all happening now, I still haven't seen Charlie threaten Boxing_Girl23 but I see her in her making claims.

You know for somebody who gets on peoples cases for spending too much time online and ragging on people , you may wanna look in the mirror pal.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Ok listen up laddie.

You know for somebody who gets on peoples cases for spending too much time online and ragging on people , you may wanna look in the mirror.