View Full Version : TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else another slavery video

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:31 AM
want me talking about slavery again in a new video???? either apologize for the threats and Ill leave U alone if not, your On...... like Young Buck said Somebody gonna die tonight, and its YOU floydjoy

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:32 AM
want me talking about slavery again in a new video???? either apologize for the threats and Ill leave U alone if not, your On...... like Young Buck said Somebody gonna die tonight, and its YOU floydjoy

i told u yesterday was ur last chance to apologize, ur world is going to be over.

u wont be able to go anywhere, when my boys awake they all finding out. ure ****ed u little ****

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:38 AM
please make the slavery video right now!

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:40 AM
please make the slavery video right now!

Please threaten me and my family again!

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Please threaten me and my family again!

ure dads a ****ing jew

make the video NOW, go on u little ***** see if u got the balls

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:51 AM
make the video NOW U ***OT

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 02:05 PM
:peeright: Zelenoff-R Kelly style.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Both of you need to knock it on the head, especially you Floydjoy its fukin lame.

Have you no got a life at all that you have to sit at a keyboard all day harassing a guy who makes videos ?

primetime2124
05-17-2009, 03:17 PM

he lives in the UK you fvcking idiot

Two Clips
05-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Charlie don't resort to racist ****! If you need to handle it with this cat do it, but don't start bringing race into it. That goes for you too Floydjoy, if ya'll don't like each other handle it in a gym and post it up.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Charlie don't resort to racist ****! If you need to handle it with this cat do it, but don't start bringing race into it. That goes for you too Floydjoy, if ya'll don't like each other handle it in a gym and post it up.

Yep, lets leave race out of it.

Floydjoy stop provoking Charlie by calling him a racist all the time.

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Yep, lets leave race out of it.

Floydjoy stop provoking Charlie by calling him a racist all the time.

why dont u go and suck his ****