View Full Version : COme On u ******tt..... Ill show U how russians ROll

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:15 AM
come On floyd joy, U either stop the threats, stop pmng me, I got a fight in 4 weeks..... if U dont shut the ****k Up I want u tommorow at my boxing gym, and well spar and itll be recorded, Ill send Your ******tt ass back Ghana, or Nigeria, or Egypt where ever the ****kk U came from Mutha****kkerrr

Ill show U How russians roll

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:17 AM
come On floyd joy, U either stop the threats, stop pmng me, I got a fight in 4 weeks..... if U dont shut the ****k Up I want u tommorow at my boxing gym, and well spar and itll be recorded, Ill send Your ******tt ass back Ghana, or Nigeria, or Egypt where ever the ****kk U came from Mutha****kkerrr

u racist mother ****er, im gonna kill ure jewish father in cold blood and cut ur e throat

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Im gonna murder ure father bitttch, SEE u tommorow ******tt, SEE u tommorow punk thats why u cant even talk On the PHONE muthafcukkkerrr pusssyy see u tommorow 4 pm

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Im gonna murder ure father bitttch, SEE u tommorow ******tt, SEE u tommorow punk thats why u cant even talk On the PHONE muthafcukkkerrr pusssyy see u tommorow 4 pm

when u have a bullet in ur head and going down the stream i bet u will wish u didnt use ur mouth

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:23 AM
when u have a bullet in ur head and going down the stream i bet u will wish u didnt use ur mouth

na ure gonna have a swis army blade down Your throat Bitttch

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:24 AM
50 ******s after ur ass now u ****ing racist ure gonna DIE

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:27 AM
racist?????? ure the one calling me white boy, and jewish mutha****kkerr...... so why cant i say racist shhit back to U, U ****kking idiot??????

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:28 AM
racist?????? ure the one calling me white boy, and jewish mutha****kkerr...... so why cant i say racist shhit back to U, U ****kking idiot??????

u sarted the racial crap and nowure gonna die with it ***it

50 big black mother ****ers dont take kindly to ****** racist ****s

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:30 AM
and 50 big russian mutha****kkerrs dont take shhit either Punkk

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 11:34 AM
and 50 big russian mutha****kkerrs dont take shhit either Punkk

50? who u fooling PUNK my boy knows u, he knows ure a ***it with retard friends, ure ****ed u little ****er

50 full grown afro americans is an army fool it aint some playground ****, ur ****ed

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:40 AM
so ure homies with afro man??? good job bitttch, But u threatned me and my family so I swear for my family ill do 25 to Life and if I have to , Ill KILL U aright..... bring it bittch

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Charlie's Russian homies are a bunch of *******. Charlie takes regular doses of semen from Big Mike's penis.

sleazyfellow
05-17-2009, 03:06 PM
The internet tough guy act is just stupid now, threatening to kill someone and someones family? The reality is NOTHING is going to happen, floydjoy wants his name mentioned in zelenoffs stupid **** talking videos, and charlie is just doing what hes always done, being a ****ing retard.

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Yep Floydjoy is some retard who spends too much time on here, desperately waiting for the day he can jack off to a Zelenoff video with his name in in it.

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Yea yea yea dawg...He gon show yo azz just how dat russian mob roll, homie

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m183/viper_014/DSC00416.jpg

Just like dat, homie

White Hope
05-17-2009, 07:51 PM
thats not my sister u retard... that girls a family friend of mine

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 07:59 PM

That meth really ate away your hairline!

JMboxingnut
05-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Everyone knows you're a racist Methenoff. Hell you got kicked out of highschool for it!

JMboxingnut
05-18-2009, 12:45 AM

Sure, sure. Don't want people knowing you tried to screw a relative Chuckles!

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 12:55 AM
50? who u fooling PUNK my boy knows u, he knows ure a ***it with retard friends, ure ****ed u little ****er

50 full grown afro americans is an army fool it aint some playground ****, ur ****ed
lol zelenoff doesn't have 50 russian friends

his best friend stabbed him in the back and hooked up with the stripper charlie used to pay to hang out with him

he only has 3 friends now I believe, one of the them is 35 and lives with his parents, the other is a cripple and the third is another russian meth-head

SkilledB
05-18-2009, 01:57 PM

comming from the the guy who said he's not a racist?

wow your a dumbass dude and your statements hold no water.

you've lost the little bit of respect i had for you. plus russians havnt done **** scince rocky smashed him, Cold war? plz gtfo so strong the USSR had to fall.

stfu kid

primetime2124
05-18-2009, 03:34 PM
lol zelenoff doesn't have 50 russian friends

his best friend stabbed him in the back and hooked up with the stripper charlie used to pay to hang out with him

he only has 3 friends now I believe, one of the them is 35 and lives with his parents, the other is a cripple and the third is another russian meth-head

what about his asian boyfriend who always films him ??