View Full Version : Floyd Joy Meet me tommorow 4 pm

White Hope
05-17-2009, 10:06 AM
my gym address is on the internet, meet me tommorow at 4 Im sick of all ure threats Bitttch Ill ****king Murderr u and bring ure dead body to your mothers House mutha****kker...... Keep sending me threatning Pms, I got ure Phone number Ill spread it all over ******tt and Ill track U down and find ure address and then me Slim, Rasha, and ronnie are all gonna come and Kill U rape ure mom and shove a 9 milimeter up ure dads throat Bitttch...... YOUR DONE U stupid mutha****kkerrrrr U DONE ****kked Up punk

The Gully Gad
05-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Well Joy you have brought this on yourself bruv..

Yo Z let mans know if he turns up or not G...

White Hope
05-17-2009, 10:09 AM
tommorow I expect to see U come to my gym, my gyms closed sundays tommorow 4 Pm punkk bring yourself mutha****kker i just left u a message , u pick Up and click On me mutha****kkerr.... U talk this tough shhit On line but dont even got the Balls to talk to Me On the Phone...... ****KING pusssyy

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Are you guys going to go to the movies together?

White Hope
05-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Are you guys going to go to the movies together?

na Im a go to his funeral after Im done with Him

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 10:18 AM
ill ****ign MURDER U

u ****ing white clown, u dont realize ill **** u up

URE ****ED

White Hope
05-17-2009, 10:21 AM
come do it then bitttch from my understanding u dont have the testicles to tell me all this on the Phone punkk why cant u pick Up and tell me this on the Phone instead of hanging Up over and over ****kking Nigggirrr *****

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 10:23 AM
come do it then bitttch from my understanding u dont have the testicles to tell me all this on the Phone punkk why cant u pick Up and tell me this on the Phone instead of hanging Up over and over ****kking Nigggirrr *****

white boy ure doomed

u dont get what im doing but its working

u and ur family is ****ed

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Don't punk out then Floydjoy, you better show up or your ***** ass will be exposed on here for *****ing out.

Show up at the gym tomorrow !!

The Gully Gad
05-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeh im with my boy RD..U gotta show up!
Talk is cheap....

Zakman
05-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Well Joy you have brought this on yourself bruv..

Yo Z let mans know if he turns up or not G...

One of two things is gonna happen here - Charlie will not show, or the cops will be called to prevent any fight from taking place. That's what always happens.

The Gully Gad
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
One of two things is gonna happen here - Charlie will not show, or the cops will be called to prevent any fight from taking place. That's what always happens.

lol

I dont know bruv im just going off what i read on here..

I dont know Z at all if im honest so he talks a big fight though

Zakman
05-17-2009, 05:56 PM
lol

I dont know bruv im just going off what i read on here..

I dont know Z at all if im honest so he talks a big fight though

Lemme give ya a little history. Last year, a guy named Acuma called Zelenoff out. They were supposed to fight. Charlie didn't show. Not only that, apparently the cops were called on Zelenoff's behalf to prevent it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY4ebynt-4

Acuma even went looking for Charlie. Needless to say, Charlie was nowhere to be found:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFbJaJ20_8I

He also ducked a fight with Hillbilly Pimp last year. So this wasn't the first time he ducked him either.

He also was supposed to face off at his gym against the poster named Bazooka. The cops were called to prevent Bazooka from entering the gym

Earlier this year, he was supposed to meet some dude named Fafafooey. He intentionally went to the wrong meeting place.

Charlie has a long history of ducking out on fights. His ducking Hillbilly Pimp is only the latest in a LONG line of chickening out. He is about to add Floydjoy to the list.

SkilledB
05-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeh im with my boy RD..U gotta show up!
Talk is cheap....

co sign

show more balls then charlie and show up

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 03:26 PM
co sign

show more balls then charlie and show up

Agreed.

Did he show up then ?

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Agreed.

Did he show up then ?

They're planning to meet up at 4pm.

The RealDeal
05-18-2009, 03:31 PM
It's 8.30pm here.

I suppose I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out then cos I won't be on here for long.

PBFTHAP4P
05-18-2009, 03:34 PM
it's 4pm their time, so 7pm EST

SOB
05-18-2009, 03:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA7TKwEuiVU

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 03:46 PM

Hey fat arse! How's the relationship between you and Zelenoff? Have you guys moved in together yet?

SOB
05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Hey fat arse! How's the relationship between you and Zelenoff? Have you guys moved in together yet?

Its funny you guys are so obsessed with us that you follow us over here !
Man sounds like somebody needs a man LOL Sorry ! I am in to chicks !:fing26:

Mr Man
05-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Its funny you guys are so obsessed with us that you follow us over here !
Man sounds like somebody needs a man LOL Sorry ! I am in to chicks !:fing26:

I've been here longer than you have, ya thick cunt. If you felt a sexual vibe from my previous post, then you really must be a twisted ****er.

Now go back to screwing people over ya ****ing paedophile.

Clegg
05-18-2009, 04:40 PM
John McCain is good for boxing.

I hope he helps to get rid of the retarded sideshows you promote. Many of the boxers on your shows should not be getting licensed.

The Gully Gad
05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
I just dont know what to believe on here anymore

1 person says this the other person says that

All i know is the challenge was made..

Now either floydjoy or Z'ee is all fuking talk
and we shall soon find out

Stab Judah
05-18-2009, 05:41 PM
All of these *****es are nothing but talk!

Zakman
05-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Well, it's almost that time where Charlie doesn't show or the cops get called on Floydjoy, or both!

kayjay
05-18-2009, 05:54 PM
:lol1: :lol1:

SkilledB
05-19-2009, 12:59 PM

wow your still breathing?

this fake ass tps **** is getting old to be honest

prockz
05-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Wow, Floydjoy what a punk!