View Full Version : Zelenoff blasts Goodson........

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 01:15 AM
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/boxingrob1/stacybash0.jpg

Zakman
05-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Hey, I thought criticizing the promoter got you removed from the card?

I guess if Zelenoff isn't removed, we'll know the REAL reason Hillbilly Pimp got canned - he was coming to beat Zelenoff, and Charlie was shaking in his booties!!!!!

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 01:21 AM
exactly. Goodson just loves swallowing Charlies cum so Charlie can say and do anything he wants and Goodson will oblige.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 01:42 AM
edited BULL****T

Zakman
05-17-2009, 02:02 AM
edited BULL****T

It's a screen shot Chuckles, you've been caught red handed criticizing the promoter.

I thought that was why Hillbilly supposedly got removed from the card?? :haha:

Everybody knows the real reason was that you wanted a safer opponent.:biggthump

Edward Hitler
05-17-2009, 02:55 AM
i like the title of this thread its just a shame he didnt blast him in the face al close range with a sawn off an do the world a favour

The RealDeal
05-17-2009, 07:36 AM
Photoshoped.

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 10:00 AM
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/boxingrob1/stacybash0.jpg

When did he send you this PM BoxingRob?

Zakman
05-17-2009, 11:45 AM

Who knows, but unless Zelenoff is removed from the card, we now know that Paul Gardner was removed for something other than criticizing the promoter.

The real reason?? He was coming to BEAT Zelenoff, and Charlie wanted a softie instead.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Who knows, but unless Zelenoff is removed from the card, we now know that Paul Gardner was removed for something other than criticizing the promoter.

The real reason?? He was coming to BEAT Zelenoff, and Charlie wanted a softie instead.

i would DESTROY Paul ...... end of story its the past now he ducked me, Im a call Paul, Duck duck goose, his new nick name

Zakman
05-17-2009, 11:52 AM
i would DESTROY Paul ...... end of story its the past now he ducked me, Im a call Paul, Duck duck goose, his new nick name

Sorry, Charlie - YOU'RE the duck, and the fans know it.

YOU had the chance to take on Hillbilly Pimp, to DEMAND that he be on the card, and what did you do? You let the fight be canceled. That's DUCKING, punk.

And, if this clear attack on Stacy Goodson doesn't get you thrown off the card, it will be pretty obvious that the real reason was that Gardner was coming to win, and you wanted an easy opponent who you could blow away.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 11:54 AM
na ***gman.... ure a bitttch Im tired of talking to U, from NOW On i will ignore U and if U dont stop prepare a visit in the next 4-5 months to Your House

Zakman
05-17-2009, 12:12 PM
na ***gman.... ure a bitttch Im tired of talking to U, from NOW On i will ignore U and if U dont stop prepare a visit in the next 4-5 months to Your House

I couldn't care less whether you ignore me or not - the FANS know you ducked Hillbilly Pimp blatantly, just like you ducked every other guy that was gonna stand up to you. Soon you are gonna add FLOYDJOY to a long list of guys you've WIMPED OUT against!

You would have quit against HBP because he was coming to WIN! The fans know it

Hilllbilly Pimp KO Zelenoff 4 weeks BEFORE the fight!!!

White Hope
05-17-2009, 12:49 PM
im gonna find an opponent for jenna, get a girl off the street who would KO that sorry bitttch

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:54 PM
im gonna find an opponent for jenna, get a girl off the street who would KO that sorry bitttch

Finally, you realize that a girl in the street have a better chance to ko Jenna than you. I really appreciate the fact that you finally understand that you suck.

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 01:14 PM

Bring it on you pathetic ***g.ot.....I've destoyed tougher *****e.s then you!

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/l_019c386ffbda49e7899cca8a9e757b00.jpg

Timber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Zelenoff blasts Goodson's face with semen.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 01:20 PM

This is a screen shot from somebody elses account.

He deletes all my messages because he can`t stand to hear the truth about himself.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 01:27 PM
jenna u ****king twat ure lucky ure a female and that i have some morlas If U werent a female, Id smash ure ****king face in if U were a man..... but in some pics u do Look like U got a dick tho jenna for real

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 01:44 PM
So you like women with dicks Charlie? Are you gay or what? You wanted to date her and now you telling her she has a dick.

You're a ****ing gay mofo man.

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 02:05 PM
jenna u ****king twat ure lucky ure a female and that i have some morlas If U werent a female, Id smash ure ****king face in if U were a man..... but in some pics u do Look like U got a dick tho jenna for real

You don't have any morals. You beat up your own father and Claudia. When Claudia hit you back at one time, you reported her to the police you *****.

Boxing_Girl23
05-17-2009, 03:17 PM

No wonder you wanted to go on a date.....you were hoping I had a penis like that Tranny you dated by the Claudia did....and after I turned you down you figured out I was not packing what you really crave....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pics/hostpics/50bed38f-7567-42d5-9ed6-24b3f4530d06****%20meat%20sandwich.PNG

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 03:19 PM
No wonder you wanted to go on a date.....you were hoping I had a penis like that Tranny you dated by the Claudia did....and after I turned you down you figured out I was not packing what you really crave....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pics/hostpics/50bed38f-7567-42d5-9ed6-24b3f4530d06****%20meat%20sandwich.PNG

you are one stupid girl , post a pic of your ***** or just log out, you have no place in boxing talk ,wash dishes and vacuum up dirt

clean up your house *****

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 03:20 PM

Didn't you hear??? Charlie found a date...His sister.....

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m183/viper_014/DSC00416.jpg[/

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 03:33 PM
So you like women with dicks Charlie? Are you gay or what? You wanted to date her and now you telling her she has a dick.

You're a ****ing gay mofo man.

Of course he is a homosexual, you didn't know that??? He has pics and everything...Check out the "Charlie Z....Lifestyle FLASHY" thread.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 06:02 PM
This is a screen shot from somebody elses account.

Yup, and if Zelenoff isn't bounced from the card after this, there should be no doubt that the real reason Hillbilly was kicked off the card was Charlie's fear of getting in the ring with a guy who was coming to win.

No surprise there. Charlie ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall too.

White Hope
05-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Im gonna Murder everyone who goes to this website.... Im not joking anymore wait its the esb'rs who came here So Im regarding this to them

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Im gonna Murder everyone who goes to this website.... Im not joking anymore wait its the esb'rs who came here So Im regarding this to them

Now Charlie, why would you wanna murder anybody?

What did we ever do to you?

White Hope
05-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Now Charlie, why would you wanna murder anybody?

What did we ever do to you?

u contact my ex girlfriend, U constantly stalk and follow me to other websites, U critisize me 24-7, U photo shop crazy Pictures about me, i think those are good reasons to take Ure Life

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 07:09 PM
u contact my ex girlfriend, U constantly stalk and follow me to other websites, U critisize me 24-7, U photo shop crazy Pictures about me, i think those are good reasons to take Ure Life

But you constantly lie Charlie. How do expect to get any respect from anybody when you constantly lie to them?

White Hope
05-17-2009, 07:14 PM
But you constantly lie Charlie. How do expect to get any respect from anybody when you constantly lie to them?

i dont lie about anything all the shhit spread about me is a Big Lie.... i dont smoke meth, i dont beat my dad Up, my dads strong as ****k by the way, like You have No Proof Of me doing those things only reason U guys believe it is because U wanna believe it... because u dont like me , u automatically think its so cool if this was true about me so U can laugh about me But In the United States of AMerica Ppl need evidence proof to claim something about somebody...... I dont lie about anything seriously

White Hope
05-17-2009, 07:16 PM
i dont Lie , All those things spread about me is a lie.... In the United states of america U need proof, i dont do drugs or beat my dad, prove it, wheres ure valid proof I do those things, if U dont have the proof, i dont wanna hear ahhh someone said it...... everyones word is the same, in America U need something called evidence

The Gully Gad
05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
This place is bloodclaart crazy!!!!

Who's the Gal up in here?

Im with clash nips out shot so we can have proff your not charlie with a wig on..

And Charles you should'nt be saying those sorts of things bruv
if you cared that much and it hurt your feelings that bad why the fuk you still come here?

Zakman
05-17-2009, 08:14 PM
i dont lie about anything all the shhit spread about me is a Big Lie.... i dont smoke meth, i dont beat my dad Up, my dads strong as ****k by the way, like You have No Proof Of me doing those things only reason U guys believe it is because U wanna believe it... because u dont like me , u automatically think its so cool if this was true about me so U can laugh about me But In the United States of AMerica Ppl need evidence proof to claim something about somebody...... I dont lie about anything seriously

You don't lie about anything?? You're a PROVEN liar. You've been caught lying so many times it's not funny. Do I need to remind you about your phony 10-2-3 exhibition record, which you NOW claim was 3-0?? To say nothing of all the fights you've ducked out of and then lie about, including this latest one with Hillbilly Pimp!

You're a LYING MACHINE Chuckles. You lie so much you don't even know what the truth is!!!

White Hope
05-17-2009, 09:02 PM
You don't lie about anything?? You're a PROVEN liar. You've been caught lying so many times it's not funny. Do I need to remind you about your phony 10-2-3 exhibition record, which you NOW claim was 3-0?? To say nothing of all the fights you've ducked out of and then lie about, including this latest one with Hillbilly Pimp!

You're a LYING MACHINE Chuckles. You lie so much you don't even know what the truth is!!!

Im the truth

Mr Man
05-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Im the truth

Another lie.

boxingrob
05-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Im the truth

Tell everybody here how you hit on britney spears.

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 09:11 PM
blogtalkradio wont work!!

JMboxingnut
05-17-2009, 10:30 PM
How can you be the Truth when you never tell the truth? Your ducking of Hillbilly P is the worst duck in boxing history, after you already committed one of the worst quitages in history!

PBFTHAP4P
05-17-2009, 10:40 PM
you already went to jail for hitting Claudia you dumb**** (and called the cops on her for hitting you :rofl: ) stop you're more than willing to hit a chick :rofl:

JMboxingnut
05-17-2009, 10:45 PM
:peeright: Z-Train derailed!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zakman
05-17-2009, 10:58 PM
:peeright: Z-Train derailed!

Yup!! Oh, this is SO satisfying. Justice is served after that coward robbed Hillbilly Pimp of his shot in the ring!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JMboxingnut
05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Damn right!

Edward Hitler
05-21-2009, 01:56 PM
you are one stupid girl , post a pic of your ***** or just log out, you have no place in boxing talk ,wash dishes and vacuum up dirt

clean up your house *****

haha classic mate lol

Edward Hitler
05-21-2009, 01:57 PM

classy charlie real classy

just2chubby
05-21-2009, 02:06 PM
i dont Lie

:liar::bsflag:

HomicideHenry
05-21-2009, 10:49 PM
:hijacked:

Check out my posters at BoxRec and ESB Chuckles

Oh btw, I have it on good authority Chucky has every intention on closing the TPS thread down at ESB...so....:boxing:

kid_thunder2009
05-21-2009, 11:53 PM
:hijacked:

Check out my posters at boxrec and esb chuckles

oh btw, i have it on good authority chucky has every intention on closing the tps thread down at esb...so....:boxing:lmfao that what u think i know chucky i just ask him if he was and he said that rufus is full of ****t that he had no intentions to

HomicideHenry
05-21-2009, 11:54 PM
you dun know **** Andrew :haha:

kid_thunder2009
05-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Btw your getting ban at esb

HomicideHenry
05-22-2009, 04:28 AM
really? wow....gee....hmm...then why is it that I am still posting at ESB?

Oh yeah, thats right, cus YOU'RE A ****ING RETARD!