View Full Version : A recent Charlie Classic video.......


boxingrob
05-16-2009, 09:24 PM
A little back story for the boxingscene crowd who have not seen this video...

You all know Charlie got a tattoo of his ex girlfriend on his arm right?

Well, Charlie attempted to call a fellow rival, Mark Messer, who was saying things about Charlie, and Charlie decided to call him up to attempt to "own" him but Charlie ended up getting owned himself. It completely backfired on him and it is hilarious.

Charlie "Come down here you ****in dumb****!"

Mark " then you will get 'Mark' tattooed on your other arm."

This is funny, trust me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of5OFK271mU

White Hope
05-16-2009, 09:30 PM
1 problem mark messer is scared to get outta his room , he would never fight me or fight anyone 4 that matter

boxingrob
05-16-2009, 09:33 PM
1 problem mark messer is scared to get outta his room , he would never fight me or fight anyone 4 that matter

Thats not the issue here. The issue is your plan backfired on you and you STILL posted the video.

Do`nt you feel like an idiot?

White Hope
05-16-2009, 09:36 PM
ok but i punckked Him out tho, thats why HE always ends Up hanging Up 1st

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 09:39 PM
i wish charlie would phone me back....

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 09:45 PM
i love how he says the ****** thing is all an act

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rMoqEasvBY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rMoqEasvBY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

u ****ing *****, u might be playing but IM NOT im gonna slice u up

supRa
05-16-2009, 10:05 PM
ayo charlie!!!
i guess youve been banned from the main forums huh...





































ohhh and u wack sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

boxingrob
05-16-2009, 10:07 PM
ok but i punckked Him out tho, thats why HE always ends Up hanging Up 1st

Very, very childish.......

White Hope
05-16-2009, 10:50 PM
floydjoy u lil bitttch how can I phone U back when U never called me ******ttt

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 11:05 PM
i called u 5 TIMESU ****ING *****

and UR HOUSE

sebspeed
05-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Hey Charlie,stop trying to be thug, you're boxing for a living, and obviously,you suck for it. 90% of the forum would knock you cold in the first round, the other 10% would make you quit in a round. You're conditioning is ****ing bad,you can't even spar for more than a minute and a half, come talk to me when you'll be able to run 5 kilometers under 20 minutes,just like I do for a morning jog.

Be a man and fight Versatile,or floydjoy,or me, or anybody on the forum. Stop fighting some crackhead that fight in T.P.S, seriously, do you really think that a belt for the ''Trailer Park Series'' sounds serious?

KING 2K10
05-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey Charlie,stop trying to be thug, you're boxing for a living, and obviously,you suck for it. 90% of the forum would knock you cold in the first round, the other 10% would make you quit in a round. You're conditioning is ****ing bad,you can't even spar for more than a minute and a half, come talk to me when you'll be able to run 5 kilometers under 20 minutes,just like I do for a morning jog.

Be a man and fight Versatile,or floydjoy,or me, or anybody on the forum. Stop fighting some crackhead that fight in T.P.S, seriously, do you really think that a belt for the ''Trailer Park Series'' sounds serious?

You got that right, seb....I mean c'mon, like floyd says, boxing is all about dedication and hard work...This dude thinks he can be a incredible boxer and he don't ever train hard..Punching a bag and hitting mitts is not training hard...I don't even box but I train harder than him and that's just for a work out..He has a fight comin up.

D-MiZe
05-17-2009, 12:43 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8sOqwMBg6Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8sOqwMBg6Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zakman
05-17-2009, 02:32 AM
1 problem mark messer is scared to get outta his room , he would never fight me or fight anyone 4 that matter

You're not on very good ground to criticize Messer, considering you just ducked out on fighting Hillbilly Pimp, and it's not the first time you did it, either.