View Full Version : Charlie Z makes statement VIDEO!!!!!! May 16

White Hope
05-16-2009, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRz-S-AY4xQ

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 07:47 PM
u forgot to mention how u cowarded out of our fight u ****ing ***!!

White Hope
05-16-2009, 07:53 PM
u forgot to mention how u cowarded out of our fight u ****ing ***!!

roll thru my gym, seriously just do it..... and see what happens to U ***gittt

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:06 PM
roll thru my gym, seriously just do it..... and see what happens to U ***gittt

ur gonna have a blade in ur ****ing skull and U KNOW IT

i know cj u *** and when hes back im gonna tell him u been racist mother ****er. ******? go back to slavery? im gonna make u a ****ing slave u ***it

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:11 PM

i know cj u *** and when hes back im gonna tell him u been racist mother ****er. ******? go back to slavery? im gonna make u a ****ing slave u ***it

U Know CJ??? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH man ure more of a bull****terr then I thought, cj is tigers son, my trainers son u ****king idiot stop lying ******,, Ill cut ure throat open bittch

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:14 PM
U Know CJ??? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH man ure more of a bull****terr then I thought, cj is tigers son, my trainers son u ****king idiot stop lying ******,, Ill cut ure throat open bittch

charles ambrose, i ****ing know him u ****, he goes to my boys college.

he wont be happy with u talking **** about us for our colour neither will dick. your a ****ing racist piece of ****.

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:17 PM
oh wow u got his name off tigers website, Idiot CJ doesnt even Live In the USA anymore he moved to australia with his wife 2 years ago.... ****king dumb ass

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:17 PM
CJ lives in australia now, and cj was my former friend, we use to be best Homies

punchDrUnK MONK
05-16-2009, 08:18 PM
charlie whats going on with ur fight

why isnt hilbilly ur opponent anymore
i was looking forward to seeing him try to box lol

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:19 PM

oh wow u got his name off tigers website, Idiot CJ doesnt even Live In the USA anymore he moved to australia with his wife 2 years ago.... ****king dumb ass

u ****ing idiot, when they know what they been saying u got no gym either

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:24 PM
charlie whats going on with ur fight

why isnt hilbilly ur opponent anymore
i was looking forward to seeing him try to box lol

Hillbilly backed out by talkking smack to my promotor stacey who was putting On the show, so morally stacey didnt want Hillbilly On the card, ahh what ever i would Destroyed him anyway, Im fighting rob crawley now

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:27 PM
charlie, im gonna put a bullet in ur head

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:29 PM
charlie, im gonna put a bullet in ur head

and Im gonna slash ure throat and kill U and berry ure body, and rape ure mother and sister and shoot ure dad with my 9 millimeter ***ottt, do something bittch come to my gym Ill END ure ass Mutha****kerr

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:29 PM
and Im gonna slash ure throat and kill U and berry ure body, and rape ure mother and sister and shoot ure dad with my 9 millimeter ***ottt, do something bittch come to my gym Ill END ure ass Mutha****kerr

u and ur family gonna die, i know exactly were u live. my boys know exactly were u live

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:32 PM
u and ur family gonna die, i know exactly were u live. my boys know exactly were u live

ill shoot u for home invasion

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:34 PM
keep threatning me ***ottt keep threatning me bitttch, lets meet Up right now??????

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:36 PM
keep threatning me ***ottt keep threatning me bitttch, lets meet Up right now??????

u gonna be packing?

The RealDeal
05-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Charlie these guys must really have nothing better to do with their time if their on the internet 24/7 following you around.

Keep to your training and forget this ****, go out there and get your first win.

Real talk.

:boxing:

White Hope
05-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Charlie these guys must really have nothing better to do with their time if their on the internet 24/7 following you around.

Keep to your training and forget this ****, go out there and get your first win.

Real talk.

:boxing:

your right real deal man your 100% right ****k them

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:43 PM

where then, what time???

The RealDeal
05-16-2009, 08:43 PM

This place and all this back and forth counter arguing is getting nowhere anywhere, its ridiculous and lacks intelligence.

Your better than that **** and you know it Z.

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery and you certainly have a fair few on here imitating your trash talk and using your pictures.

Poor kids are jealous of you Z, I feel sorry for them.

floydjoy
05-16-2009, 08:45 PM
come on ****** where n WHEN?

sleazyfellow
05-17-2009, 01:03 AM
come on ****** where n WHEN?

You are just as annoying as zelenoff......shut up already or make videos we can ridicule as well.

Saw the video, haha, gonna send ppl all to the continents on the universe....u sure they are called continents? I guess in Z-world they aint called planets.

Get to that plane station yo.

Zakman
05-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Hillbilly backed out by talkking smack to my promotor stacey who was putting On the show, so morally stacey didnt want Hillbilly On the card, ahh what ever i would Destroyed him anyway, Im fighting rob crawley now

What a load of bull****. Paul Gardner was FORCED off the card on a trumped up pretext by you because you and/or Stacy KNEW he was coming to win. So you got yourself some stiff to bowl over instead.

fight2beat
05-17-2009, 08:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRz-S-AY4xQ

Nice video you maked it before or after taking Meth???