View Full Version : JT Wallstreet vs Jason McClure

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:14 PM
I was just introduced to the TPS series through a journalist associate of mine who seems to enjoy it for what it is. After a few weeks of following I decided I want to get in on the action. Now I will need 3 to 4 months maybe less to become physically fit. Though you can expect a video within the next two weeks. Hopefully through Mr. Goodson I can achieve my dream of getting in the ring.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Do not get involed with goodson and do not call him Mr.

He is a pathological liar just like Charlie.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:22 PM
From what I have seen and heard it has been the "fans" of this series that are the cause of the problems. I have seen consitent berating of Charlie (a guy even though he didn't win still had the balls to get in the ring, and will get in the ring again) for no reason. To consitently try to get him to back down shows what faith you had in Gardner. Then Gardner goes on (most likely drunk) rampages talking **** to Goodson threatening to press charges on people. That is a true coward my friend. At one point I heard that Gardner said he wouldn't fight because Charlie threatend his hair. Seriously thats the guy you are defending. Was he making videos training? No. Atleast Charlie was (note that the sparring was pathetic to say the least). Bottom line my truly unbiased impression was that Charlie wanted to fight but Gardner was looking for a way out.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:32 PM
From what I have seen and heard it has been the "fans" of this series that are the cause of the problems. I have seen consitent berating of Charlie (a guy even though he didn't win still had the balls to get in the ring, and will get in the ring again) for no reason. To consitently try to get him to back down shows what faith you had in Gardner. Then Gardner goes on (most likely drunk) rampages talking **** to Goodson threatening to press charges on people. That is a true coward my friend. At one point I heard that Gardner said he wouldn't fight because Charlie threatend his hair. Seriously thats the guy you are defending. Was he making videos training? No. Atleast Charlie was (note that the sparring was pathetic to say the least). Bottom line my truly unbiased impression was that Charlie wanted to fight but Gardner was looking for a way out.

Oh so your a Zelenoff nuthugger.........

You show support for quitters, meth users, alcoholics, children being violent towards parents and compulsive lying.

Im sorry I tried to help you out. Sign up with goodson and you can be buddy buddy with Charlie. Best of luck getting your eyesight back.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Bottom line my truly unbiased impression was that Charlie wanted to fight but Gardner was looking for a way out.

You don't know what you are talking about, and seem to me to be simply repeating what Zelenoff and Stacy say. Paul Gardner wanted to fight, up to the very end. I was trying to negotiate a way to keep the fight on, and he was regularly checking with me to see how it was progressing. We even offered to pay his ENTIRE way, including his purse, and the fight was still canceled.

No, if Charlie and Stacy wanted this fight to happen, it would have. THEY are the ones who called it off, not Paul Gardner. He was coming to win, so they replaced him with some nobody. That's wrong.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Why am I a hugger? Because I am stating my opinion? I am not a Zelenoff hugger. He is a racist, immature punk but I am stating what I truly believe. You just showed my point exactly. All of you TPS "Fans" believe what you truly want to belive like Gardner actually wanted to fight. Maybe if you can't enjoy TPS for what it is worth you should just leave it alone and stop bashing it. Also maybe in the future if someone disagrees with you about something and politely I might add you don't act like a little kid about it.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:40 PM
black wall street Your right, paul backed out cause I would crush Him and im still fighting Im fighting a guy named robbie crawley gonna win get a win on my record get the tps belt, Im no quitter Im still On the card

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Why am I a hugger? Because I am stating my opinion? I am not a Zelenoff hugger. He is a racist, immature punk but I am stating what I truly believe. You just showed my point exactly. All of you TPS "Fans" believe what you truly want to belive like Gardner actually wanted to fight. Maybe if you can't enjoy TPS for what it is worth you should just leave it alone and stop bashing it. Also maybe in the future if someone disagrees with you about something and politely I might add you don't act like a little kid about it.

Buddy, I was intimately involved in all this. You might call me Paul Gardner's unofficial co-manager. Me and another guy negotiated for this fight to happen in the first place, and when it seemed to be falling apart over petty issues, I negotiated a deal that met all of Stacy's demands, INCLUDING that we would pay Gardner's purse and travel expenses. And they still turned it down.

Don't talk about something you know nothing about. I understand you want a fight with Slug-Out, but don't pass your BS - which is really just Zelenoff's lies stated a different way - off as "unbiased." You don't know the facts. I do. Paul Gardner wanted to fight. Zelenoff and Stacy are the ones that had him removed AGAINST HIS WILL.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:42 PM
You don't know what you are talking about, and seem to me to be simply repeating what Zelenoff and Stacy say. Paul Gardner wanted to fight, up to the very end. I was trying to negotiate a way to keep the fight on, and he was regularly checking with me to see how it was progressing. We even offered to pay his ENTIRE way, including his purse, and the fight was still canceled.

No, if Charlie and Stacy wanted this fight to happen, it would have. THEY are the ones who called it off, not Paul Gardner. He was coming to win, so they replaced him with some nobody. That's wrong.

I read through the threads in ******** and went far back. Every little thing Charlie threatened ( and what do you expect from him) Paul threatened to go to the cops. If Charlie got in trouble do you think the fight would still be on? No it wouldn't. Also you know that Stacy consistently threatens to pull fights but reinstates thew when cooler threads prevail but this time Gardner went straight to insulting. I do not believe that will get a fight reinstated. Do you? I ask you to dig down deep and think about it. If you truly believe Paul wanted to fight thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I have my own opinion on the events that took place.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:42 PM

I have been in touch with Gardner on a daily basis and he he was always up for the fight. Have you been in touch with him. No, you have not. So do not act like you are some sort of authority on Paul Gardner because you obviously do not know a thing about him.

Secondly, I was never a fan of the TPS. I only want to see if Charlie could actually back up what he talks about, which he still has yet to prove.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:44 PM
thats what I was saying Paul didnt want no part of Me.... he threatened to press charges on me so many times, if U wanna fight a guy u wouldnt wanna land Him in jail, pauls a disgrace to Human Nature

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Good keep living your dream! Though can I offer some advice? You should stop using racial comments and crazy threats. Promote yourself without so much controversy. If you do that and perform well in the ring less people will be hating and more will be cheering you on!

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Good keep living your dream! Though can I offer some advice? You should stop using racial comments and crazy threats. Promote yourself without so much controversy. If you do that and perform well in the ring less people will be hating and more will be cheering you on!

fair enough, Just alot of the Ppl I threat thier not ppl, thier some evil robots.... who like to get under my skin when Im not even doing anything to them

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
fair enough, Just alot of the Ppl I threat thier not ppl, thier some evil robots.... who like to get under my skin when Im not even doing anything to them

Ah jeezz, I sense wallstreet is another figment of Zelenoffs imagination.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:48 PM

I understand what you are saying but if you fire back at them it fuels them. A wise man once said "If you have haters you are doing something right." Though if you get all crazy everything a hater hates they will keep going.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:49 PM
"""Then Gardner goes on (most likely drunk) rampages talking **** to Goodson threatening to press charges on people. That is a true coward my friend. At one point I heard that Gardner said he wouldn't fight because Charlie threatend his hair. Seriously thats the guy you are defending."""

this IS exactly what I been telling ppl, wallstreet pointed it out

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:49 PM
I read through the threads in ******** and went far back. Every little thing Charlie threatened ( and what do you expect from him) Paul threatened to go to the cops. If Charlie got in trouble do you think the fight would still be on? No it wouldn't. Also you know that Stacy consistently threatens to pull fights but reinstates thew when cooler threads prevail but this time Gardner went straight to insulting. I do not believe that will get a fight reinstated. Do you? I ask you to dig down deep and think about it. If you truly believe Paul wanted to fight thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I have my own opinion on the events that took place.

There were a lot of meaningless threats, including threaten pull-outs made by both fighters. Zelenoff almost pulled out in February, and had to be talked back in to taking the fight. After that time, Stacy blatantly favored him against Paul, because he was worried Charlie would pull out. Paul knew he was the odd man out, and I am sure it grated on him. Did you ever listen to the radio shows where he was blatantly disrespected and Zelenoff favored. I listened to them all.

The bottom line on this fight is that the decision to cancel it was made by Charlie and Stacy, not Paul Gardner. He was the one who was ****ed over. Up until the LAST minute he was STILL willing to fight and I was negotiating to make it happen. We met ALL the terms, and the fight was still canceled. If you think that was Paul's decision, you are either foolish, or another Zelenoff nuthugger trying to pass yourself off as a "disinterested" party.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:50 PM

Maybe I should just agree with everything you believe then? Shall we take a communist style approach on how I think? If I bash Charlie then can I hang out with the cool kids?

(note sarcasm in these questions please)

Zakman

I think it's his college buddy, the cameraman. Too articulate to be Charlie himself.

boxingrob
There were a lot of meaningless threats, including threaten pull-outs made by both fighters. Zelenoff almost pulled out in February, and had to be talked back in to taking the fight. After that time, Stacy blatantly favored him against Paul, because he was worried Charlie would pull out. Paul knew he was the odd man out, and I am sure it grated on him. Did you ever listen to the radio shows where he was blatantly disrespected and Zelenoff favored. I listened to them all.

The bottom line on this fight is that the decision to cancel it was made by Charlie and Stacy, not Paul Gardner. He was the one who was ****ed over. Up until the LAST minute he was STILL willing to fight and I was negotiating to make it happen. We met ALL the terms, and the fight was still canceled. If you think that was Paul's decision, you are either foolish, or another Zelenoff nuthugger trying to pass yourself off as a "disinterested" party.

wallstreet sounds like another friend of Zelenoff Zakman. He is probably charlies cameraman buddy.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:51 PM
You beat me to it Zak!

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:51 PM
****k these mutha****kers, hey Wallstreet How do U know me???? like who are u dawg?? what site do U usually post at???

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:52 PM
ya see! Charlie is getting all defensive again!!

Wallstreet is a fake.

LA BAD BOY
Gardner pulled out the fight.
He can ask Stacey nice to let him back and Stacey would let him fight but
he is coward and he attack Stacey and threat him.

White Hope
see thats what really pisses me off and makes me wanna Kill these Haters sometimes, when ever someone goes on and supports me or makes a positive point regarding me, Zakman says Oh thats probably charlies friend or charlie pretending to be someone else, seriously And then when I say I wanna murder your famlies and Boil Your skulls In acid i mean seriously

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:53 PM
see thats what really pisses me off and makes me wanna Kill these Haters sometimes, when ever someone goes on and supports me or makes a positive point regarding me, Zakman says Oh thats probably charlies friend or charlie pretending to be someone else, seriously And then when I say I wanna murder your famlies and Boil Your skulls In acid i mean seriously

Come on wallstreet, you just gave Charlie some advice and he is disregarding it. What are you gonna tell him wallstreet?

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:54 PM

You are correct about the favortism that was showed from Stacy to Charlie but he is his promoter. Charlie really had no one going to bat for him and Stacy did knowing that everyone was backing Paul.

For arguments sake say I am wrong (which i may be) and Gardner did want to fight. Would he have been ready? Was there any videos of him training? Did he belong to a gym? I truly believe he thought Charlie would back out eventually but when he didn't and the oppurtunity arose he got out of there.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:55 PM
exactly Paul knew i would whoop his ass

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:56 PM

That's because you know I'm telling the truth. You could have demanded Gardner as your opponent. You didn't. That's a quit job Charlie - before the goddamn fight even started.

Now pay me my $500 bucks, quitter! You didn't even make it INTO the first round against Paul Gardner, let alone take him out before it ended!!!!!!

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:57 PM
****k these mutha****kers, hey Wallstreet How do U know me???? like who are u dawg?? what site do U usually post at???

I normally do not post but I write a boxing article called the Wallstreet Report (you can google it my name is James Thurston Wallstreet III). Somebody I write for put me on to this.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Come on wallstreet, you just gave Charlie some advice and he is disregarding it. What are you gonna tell him wallstreet?

Touche...

Charlie you you stay away from murder threats it is unprofessional. If you want to be big in this sport you must be professional.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:59 PM
I normally do not post but I write a boxing article called the Wallstreet Report (you can google it my name is James Thurston Wallstreet III). Somebody I write for put me on to this.

HEY man write an article about me, after I win the tps title june 20, come On man write an article bout me like my whole career and stuff itll be cool like a written documentary U think U can do that?????

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:00 PM
You are correct about the favortism that was showed from Stacy to Charlie but he is his promoter. Charlie really had no one going to bat for him and Stacy did knowing that everyone was backing Paul.

For arguments sake say I am wrong (which i may be) and Gardner did want to fight. Would he have been ready? Was there any videos of him training? Did he belong to a gym? I truly believe he thought Charlie would back out eventually but when he didn't and the oppurtunity arose he got out of there.

That's BS propaganda. You've been listening to too many SlugOut shows. I was in contact with Paul Gardner on a regular basis throughout the buildup to this fight. Like I said, you might call me his unofficial co-manager. He ALWAYS wanted to fight, right up to the very end. We were in regular contact, I was updating him on how the negotiations were going, and I can ASSURE you, from the INSIDE, that he wanted to fight.

The decision to cancel this fight was made AGAINST his will, and DESPITE my best efforts to meet ALL of Stacy Goodson's demands. That deal was rejected, not for lack of MY trying, and not for lack of Paul Gardner's desire to fight. Those are the facts, from someone who's been involved in this from the beginning.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Touche...

Charlie you you stay away from murder threats it is unprofessional. If you want to be big in this sport you must be professional.

My personal apologies to you sir. You where coming off as one of Zelenoffs imagainary E-friends.

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 05:01 PM

cool dawg.
Will you write about JUNE 20 fight Charlie Z vs Rob Crawley?

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:04 PM
cool dawg.
Will you write about JUNE 20 fight Charlie Z vs Rob Crawley?

Who cares about that joke of a fight. Zelenoff is gonna knock out his handpicked bum and win his bogus title. He's still ducking the challenge of Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:05 PM
HEY man write an article about me, after I win the tps title june 20, come On man write an article bout me like my whole career and stuff itll be cool like a written documentary U think U can do that?????

Sure thing but you need to calm down on the murder threats and racial comments though because I will get alot of heat if i do an article on somebody who is believed to be racist.

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Can you stop with the backstreet boys **** dude? Know what i;m saying homie?:boxing:

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:07 PM
My personal apologies to you sir. You where coming off as one of Zelenoffs imagainary E-friends.

Not a problem. I am simply going off what i see as an observer but like I said my opinion is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

boxingrob
Sure thing but you need to calm down on the murder threats and racial comments though because I will get alot of heat if i do an article on somebody who is believed to be racist.

You really should see some of his videos before you wrote about him.

Here is one for example.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUopasND1Vc

Zakman
I read through the threads in ******** and went far back. Every little thing Charlie threatened ( and what do you expect from him) Paul threatened to go to the cops.

By the way, this statement here demonstrates you are FAR from unbiased. The bulk of the threats in those thread - which included assault, rape, and even death threats - came from Zelenoff. They are hardly excusable, and Gardner was consistent in saying he wanted to fight IN the ring and nowhere else. That is the sort of PROFESSIONAL attitude you seem to be calling for.

White Hope

how am I a racist/????? I dated 5-6 hispanic women, i got 3-4 black homies?? i get along with everyone as long as they get along with me, U know the shhit U hear sometimes wall street aint true man??

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Because you use racial words retard and when arguing with someone you mention their ethnicity retard instead of just calling them a ***.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:09 PM
That's BS propaganda. You've been listening to too many SlugOut shows. I was in contact with Paul Gardner on a regular basis throughout the buildup to this fight. Like I said, you might call me his unofficial co-manager. He ALWAYS wanted to fight, right up to the very end. We were in regular contact, I was updating him on how the negotiations were going, and I can ASSURE you, from the INSIDE, that he wanted to fight.

The decision to cancel this fight was made AGAINST his will, and DESPITE my best efforts to meet ALL of Stacy Goodson's demands. That deal was rejected, not for lack of MY trying, and not for lack of Paul Gardner's desire to fight. Those are the facts, from someone who's been involved in this from the beginning.

I repsect your opinion but there is not enough concrete evidence to prove either of our theories right. That being said we do not have to become enemies because we are at a difference in opinions.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Because you use racial words retard and when arguing with someone you mention their ethnicity retard instead of just calling them a ***.

when I win june 20th even ure fellow hater zakman admited Im a knock out rob crawley, what U gonna say then Bitttch????? hey Max molynuexx i wanna Boil Your head in acid

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:10 PM
when I win this fight june 20, WaLLSTREET write an article about me man if U want.... cause come On dude lets be honest here all these guys hillbilly, crawley, thier nobodys both of them,. ANd IM a internet Phenom

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:11 PM
how am I a racist/????? I dated 5-6 hispanic women, i got 3-4 black homies?? i get along with everyone as long as they get along with me, U know the shhit U hear sometimes wall street aint true man??

I did see a quote with you threating to send someone back to slavery and in the same comment you called them the N word. Though it may not have been intended to be racist 9 out of 10 people would call it racist.

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:12 PM
when I win june 20th even ure fellow hater zakman admited Im a knock out rob crawley, what U gonna say then Bitttch????? hey Max molynuexx i wanna Boil Your head in acid

Threats are the reason why ESB ridiculed you retard, you fail to see your ****.

Zakman also knows it's possible that Crawley will take a dive. Thats the only way your meth ass will win.

Your not demanding credit.

***** you may want to, but you'll never boil me in **** dawg.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I did see a quote with you threating to send someone back to slavery and in the same comment you called them the N word. Though it may not have been intended to be racist 9 out of 10 people would call it racist.

UMM

1)that video is old school the send u back to slavery thing

2)reason I did that is because some 50 cent looking mutha****kkerr some black dude, kept bothering me Online and calling me a white trash, and a white piece of shhit so, hey I got my video camera and told Him how it is

Wallstreet
when I win this fight june 20, WaLLSTREET write an article about me man if U want.... cause come On dude lets be honest here all these guys hillbilly, crawley, thier nobodys both of them,. ANd IM a internet Phenom

You are an internet phenom I will 100% agree there. The amount of you tube hit alone was what convinced me that the TPS was worth my attention.

Zakman
This guy is affiliated with On the Grind. I wonder if it is Tim.

http://onthegrindboxing.com/2009/05/13/wallsteet-2/

Tim wants to fight in the TPS. So does this guy. You're not fooling anyone Timmah!

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:14 PM
UMM

1)that video is old school the send u back to slavery thing

2)reason I did that is because some 50 cent looking mutha****kkerr some black dude, kept bothering me Online and calling me a white trash, and a white piece of shhit so, hey I got my video camera and told Him how it is

I thought the quote was recent.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:14 PM
I thought the quote was recent.

na more like from 2006 or 2007 dude.....

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:16 PM

Get real, quitter. Hillbilly Pimp has quite an internet following. Even Stacy admitted that no one was interested in your fight with that tomato can cowley, that he couldn't sell an internet PPV without Hillbilly as the opponent.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:16 PM
This guy is affiliated with On the Grind. I wonder if it is Tim.

http://onthegrindboxing.com/2009/05/13/wallsteet-2/

Tim wants to fight in the TPS. So does this guy. You're not fooling anyone Timmah!

I do write for Tim that is correct. That is who brought this to my attention.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:18 PM
i dont care about the internet PPV Im doing this for myself to get my belt my first pro win, I aint doing it for the money, this is all pride courage for ME and proving my man hood

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 05:21 PM
ZAKMAN you should pulled out of boxingscene just
like your boy pulled out the fight.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:21 PM
i dont care about the internet PPV Im doing this for myself to get my belt my first pro win, I aint doing it for the money, this is all pride courage for ME and proving my man hood

If you had any manhood, you would have DEMANDED that Hillbilly Pimp stay on the card. Fighting some bum in a set-up fight proves nothing Charlie.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:24 PM
ZAKMAN you should pulled out of boxingscene just
like your boy pulled out the fight.

I'm hear to stay loser. I'm gonna dog Methenoff until he gives me my $500 bucks.

Paul didn't pull out of ****, and neither did I. The only way I'm going is the same way he did, and that's if someone FORCES me out.

Until then, I will tell the truth about how Paul Gardner got ducked from now until eternity.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:26 PM
I do write for Tim that is correct. That is who brought this to my attention.

Well, if you do an article on the cancellation of this fight and the TPS in general, if you are truly fair, you will give me and my associates a chance to have our say, and maybe even interview Paul Gardner to boot.

Ask Tim about me. He knows who I am, and knows I'm a straight shooter.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:28 PM
cause ure a sick bastard zakman u just wont let **** go ..... and U owe me $500 , seriously dude im a become a MOD over here for sure, Im cool with the Mods here..... Im a have U banned In No time... Seriously your no college professor , i dont know any college professor , whos stupid enough to participate In Boxing forums and talk shhit all day everyday every night, when U should have papers to grade, things that have to do with school , but NO your here talking shhit and fantasizing about some drunk Hillbilly who sleeps In his own Piss.... Your a disgrace zakman and stop lying that Your a college professor

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Well, if you do an article on the cancellation of this fight and the TPS in general, if you are truly fair, you will give me and my associates a chance to have our say, and maybe even interview Paul Gardner to boot.

Ask Tim about me. He knows who I am, and knows I'm a straight shooter.

Fair enough. I will write an article for both parties. Any information will be helpful my email is JTWallstreet3rd@gmail.com. I would also like to get quotes from Gardner if you can get me those.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:32 PM
wall street why would U wanna interview a guy who use to do heroin, current alcohalic, sleeps In his own piss, looks and smells like a bum..... hillbilly Pimp , why would U wanna interivew a dude Like that????

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:34 PM
wall street why would U wanna interview a guy who use to do heroin, current alcohalic, sleeps In his own piss, looks and smells like a bum..... hillbilly Pimp , why would U wanna interivew a dude Like that????

Stacy told you overexaggerated bull, he's healthier than your meth addicted self.

You can't even go 27 seconds on a skipping rope foo.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:35 PM

I just agreed to do an article for both parties opinions. Though I doubt it will be published on any site. Fair is fair. Also it won't be an article soley on him it will be about the controversy surrounding the June 20th card. I will be asking for quotes from you also.

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 05:41 PM
ZAKMAN be fair.
Stacey offered PIMP to fight Hartley and he backed out again.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:46 PM
cause ure a sick bastard zakman u just wont let **** go ..... and U owe me $500 , seriously dude im a become a MOD over here for sure, Im cool with the Mods here..... Im a have U banned In No time... Seriously your no college professor , i dont know any college professor , whos stupid enough to participate In Boxing forums and talk shhit all day everyday every night, when U should have papers to grade, things that have to do with school , but NO your here talking shhit and fantasizing about some drunk Hillbilly who sleeps In his own Piss.... Your a disgrace zakman and stop lying that Your a college professor

Don't worry. I am gonna be hard at work doing my grading over the weekend.

And truthfully, I don't give a **** whether you pay me the $500 bucks you owe me for ducking out on the Hillbilly Pimp fight. But if you were an honorable man, you WOULD pay up. But then, if you were a man, you would have fought Hillbilly Pimp.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 05:47 PM

meet me outside fatburger/thai fusion u lil *****

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I just agreed to do an article for both parties opinions. Though I doubt it will be published on any site. Fair is fair. Also it won't be an article soley on him it will be about the controversy surrounding the June 20th card. I will be asking for quotes from you also.

That's fair. If you interview everyone, and present it an unbiased manner, I have no problem with that. But do take note of how Zelenoff takes the gutter road attacking Paul as soon as you indicate you will talk to him as well. He's afraid of the truth coming out.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:51 PM
meet me outside fatburger/thai fusion u lil *****

You understand he's not gonna show, right? Like he did when Bazooka first called him out. Or, he'll call the cops like he did on Acuma, or go to the wrong place when he was supposed to fight fafafooey.

Of course, if you actually sign a fight with him, then he'll have Stacy manufacture some bogus controversy to get your fight canceled, and then replace you with some pushover.

That's the Charlie Zelenoff M.O.