05-15-2009, 12:14 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Slugout_photos/TPSWebsite.jpg

If you got a video camera and wanna fight ! Get your TPS
try out video out today ! And send a link to Boss@SOBPPV.com

Be the fighter you always wanted to be !Help be apart of bringing
American boxing back to life !

Dr.Goodnight
www.SOBTalkRadio.com

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Slugout_photos/Fractal-Flame-Star-1-1024x768copy.jpg

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 12:38 PM
ill fight zelenoff, make it happen. im gonna kill that ***it

if not sign up versatile on here

larry x
05-15-2009, 03:39 PM
im down........................

Zakman
05-15-2009, 03:47 PM
ill fight zelenoff, make it happen. im gonna kill that ***it

if not sign up versatile on here

Both of you guys would be good opponents for Zelenoff. But if you are any good, you can probably forget about it. Charlie doesn't take on anyone he thinks is any good. Why do you think, despite all his BS, he ducked Hillbilly Pimp? Pimp was coming to win.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Both of you guys would be good opponents for Zelenoff. But if you are any good, you can probably forget about it. Charlie doesn't take on anyone he thinks is any good. Why do you think, despite all his BS, he ducked Hillbilly Pimp? Pimp was coming to win.

zelenoff gets clowned on down here all the time, he got his uncle to defend him one time :baby:

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 04:00 PM
zelenoff gets clowned on down here all the time, he got his uncle to defend him one time :baby:

Slugout is a joke. Stacy goodson is a joke.

There is something fishy about a guy who owns a gym and is not fit.

Anyway if he gets you a fight it is guaranteed to be canceled a few weeks prior to it.

Stay in your neck of the woods at your local boxing gym. That way you will be exposed to real fighters, real trainers and gain real experience. Not the imaginary experience that the TPS offers.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I want McClure

Slug Out Boxing
05-15-2009, 07:36 PM
I want McClure

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Slugout_photos/TPSWebsite.jpg

White Hope
05-15-2009, 07:41 PM
ill send U back to slavery Mutha****kker Floyd Joy after I destroy crawley Your next Punk, larry 18 all of U mutha****kerrs,, there will be never another Internet Phenom Like me never ever ever.......

White Hope
05-15-2009, 07:41 PM
after I win JUne 20 bring anyone, acuma, floydjoy, larry, all U mutha****kkerrs, Ill smash all U ****king monkey Looking mutha****kkers lIke it aint No thang homie!!!!!!!

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 07:44 PM
sherpaKOvski wants to fight bazooka!

White Hope
05-15-2009, 07:44 PM
man why am I seriously Looking at some retards..... After I beat crawley I will have an exhibition sparring type with Peter Manfredo, just regular sparring....... why am I looking at a bunch of Bums, crawley june 20, Manfredos next and Im not joking, I will beat mafredos ass so bad hell never fight again

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 07:47 PM
man why am I seriously Looking at some retards..... After I beat crawley I will have an exhibition sparring type with Peter Manfredo, just regular sparring....... why am I looking at a bunch of Bums, crawley june 20, Manfredos next and Im not joking, I will beat mafredos ass so bad hell never fight again

you can outbox him without a doubt!

White Hope
05-15-2009, 07:50 PM
manfredo is overrated, he is average at best of a boxer, hes a regular journeyman, and his record was padded, let me box for half the time he did, let me spar as many ppl as he did, and then id knock his ****king head off

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 08:05 PM
u wont make it to june when i get my hands on u u ****ing ***it ur gonna DIE

White Hope
05-15-2009, 08:08 PM
u wont make it to june when i get my hands on u u ****ing ***it ur gonna DIE

na bitttch Ure gonna die mutha****kkerrs, Ill cut your arteries out and boil your head in acid, and hang Your skin in a laundry U piecee of shhhit , IM ****KING CRAZY MUTHA****KKER dont u ever ****kk with ME

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 08:13 PM
:rofl: crazy? stfu u ****ing ****** my boy clowns on u all the time u ****ing meth addict.

id ****ing destroy u. come on boy,, courts? ill be there in 20 mins?

Zakman
05-15-2009, 08:13 PM
manfredo is overrated, he is average at best of a boxer, hes a regular journeyman, and his record was padded, let me box for half the time he did, let me spar as many ppl as he did, and then id knock his ****king head off

Manfredo's record is "padded???" :lol1::lol1:

Says the guy who ducked Hillbilly Pimp to fight some tomato can!:lol1::lol1:

White Hope
05-15-2009, 09:03 PM

Hillbilly Pimp is a tomatoe can..... u dip shhitt, wait a min hbp is an insult to tomatoe cans hes not even a Boxer...... HBP doesnt even box he has 0 pro fights hes not even a tomatoe can..... hes worse then a tomatoe can

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Hillbilly Pimp is a tomatoe can..... u dip shhitt, wait a min hbp is an insult to tomatoe cans hes not even a Boxer...... HBP doesnt even box he has 0 pro fights hes not even a tomatoe can..... hes worse then a tomatoe can

Scared charlie? Somebody is in your backyard that is gonna F you up!

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 09:10 PM

u and ur family better watch out

White Hope
05-15-2009, 11:23 PM
mutha****kker U threaten my family again Ill ****KKING MURDER U Bitttch where DO U LIVE MUTHA****ER!!!!!!!!! ???????? lets go tommorow 3 pm tigers gym Its On melrose tommorow lets go I wanna see ure ******tt ass there Ill be there recording How u dont show Up, come On u ****kking ****** floyd joy no IFS ands OR buts, lets do this, Ill smash ure ass

KING 2K10
05-15-2009, 11:26 PM
mutha****kker U threaten my family again Ill ****KKING MURDER U Bitttch where DO U LIVE MUTHA****ER!!!!!!!!! ???????? lets go tommorow 3 pm tigers gym Its On melrose tommorow lets go I wanna see ure ******tt ass there Ill be there recording How u dont show Up, come On u ****kking ****** floyd joy no IFS ands OR buts, lets do this, Ill smash ure ass

Your family better watch their back...

White Hope
05-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Your family better watch their back...

na ***** ure family better watch ure back Ill KILL Uuuuu

KING 2K10
05-15-2009, 11:38 PM
na ***** ure family better watch ure back Ill KILL Uuuuu

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee357/CharlieBoxer727/charlieflicksyouoff.jpg

White Hope
05-16-2009, 12:06 AM
keep talking about my family u stupid ****ks.... talking about im a racist U fools be talking shhit about white ppl, dont make me make another slavery video man

KING 2K10
05-16-2009, 12:13 AM
keep talking about my family u stupid ****ks.... talking about im a racist U fools be talking shhit about white ppl, dont make me make another slavery video man

For the thrid time you ****gobbler..I AM WHITE....The man in the avatar is not me!!!!! But if you wanna get on the racist ****, i'll be sure to let the Mayweather Mafia know about it...

Zakman
05-16-2009, 12:39 AM

Yeah sure, if you were so confident that HBP was a tomato can, you would have been a MAN and taken him on. Instead, you ran - like you always do.

LA BAD BOY
05-16-2009, 12:43 AM
HILLBILLY is back on heroin Zakman.
He pulled out the fight cuz of that.

Zakman
05-16-2009, 01:52 AM
HILLBILLY is back on heroin Zakman.
He pulled out the fight cuz of that.

Charlie's never gotten off METH.:tool:

White Hope
05-16-2009, 02:07 AM
Charlie's never gotten off METH.:tool:

i am an athlete I play sports, Boxing, basketball are the only things im involved with .... and the females of course, nothing else

-prove i take meth want me to take a drug test, and then send U the results U assholle???? and paul on the other hand admited to heroin use before

primetime2124
05-16-2009, 02:28 AM

lol..all these guys are tomato cans

Stab Judah
05-16-2009, 05:05 PM
You have any midwest fighters?

Zakman
05-16-2009, 05:22 PM
lol..all these guys are tomato cans

I meant on the Trailer Park level. of course, in mainstream boxing, all these guys are cans

Slug Out Boxing
05-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Boss@SOBPPV.com

The RealDeal
05-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Pay for my flight Stacy and I'll come and fight several of your best TPS fighters in one night, Wrestlemania style. :chairshot:

The Braveheart shall storm the TPS castle !

:drive: