View Full Version : charlie zelenoff is gonna pay

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 10:15 PM
he doesnt realize who he insulted! hes gonna ****ind die!!

this thread will be bumped with zelenoff grovelling apology in the future! charlie is fuking dead!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:17 PM
****kk U bittch, U insuled jews im half jewish, iM GONNA kILL URE ASS AND URE RIGHT I will pay, Ill pay for Your funeral

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 10:18 PM
If you challenge Zelenoff to a fight, He will never show up and he will call the cops.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 10:19 PM
****kk U bittch, U insuled jews im half jewish, iM GONNA kILL URE ASS AND URE RIGHT I will pay, Ill pay for Your funeral

really u should quit now. u dont know who u talking **** to, u about to find out!

im gonna punish u

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:19 PM
If you challenge Zelenoff to a fight, He will never show up and he will call the cops.

na the ambuilance will come to get this floydjoy asshollle or what ever

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 10:20 PM
na the ambuilance will come to get this floydjoy asshollle or what ever

ur ****ed boy like i told u, u feel real safe right now but thats gonna chance.

u pissed of the wrong guy, ur fuked!!!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:20 PM
really u should quit now. u dont know who u talking **** to, u about to find out!

im gonna punish u

IM SOOOO SCARED AHHHHHHHHHHH Sike........ get the ****k Outta here chump, i aint scared of No one, punish me???? who are U the punisher..... Im 50 caliber bittch.... Ill smash yo ass

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 10:29 PM
IM SOOOO SCARED AHHHHHHHHHHH Sike........ get the ****k Outta here chump, i aint scared of No one, punish me???? who are U the punisher..... Im 50 caliber bittch.... Ill smash yo ass

u are ****ked who do u think u are u ***, everyone here laughs at ur ass.

u got boys? u fuking kidding me? u hang around with ****ing retards u *****. u tell all these people on internet u real cool cat, some G but u aint ****. ur family is ashamed of u ******.

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 11:07 PM
u are ****ked who do u think u are u ***, everyone here laughs at ur ass.

u got boys? u fuking kidding me? u hang around with ****ing retards u *****. u tell all these people on internet u real cool cat, some G but u aint ****. ur family is ashamed of u ******.

Hey floydjoy, You know what be hysterical. Get a video of Charlie backing down and cowering from a challenge.

Although a beating would be nice but why not mentally scare him for life?

That would be much, much better.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey floydjoy, You know what be hysterical. Get a video of Charlie backing down and cowering from a challenge.

Although a beating would be nice but why not mentally scare him for life?

That would be much, much better.

this kid wont come out to our part anymore, he only goes to boxercise gym and b-ball court. he knows why he wont come anywhere else

he didnt tell u about it though im guessing! the ****ing ******!!

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 11:36 PM
this kid wont come out to our part anymore, he only goes to boxercise gym and b-ball court. he knows why he wont come anywhere else

he didnt tell u about it though im guessing! the ****ing ******!!

Please do share!!!!!

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 07:12 PM
hey coward, i called u out and offered u places RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE U LIVE. u coming u ***it? u ignoring my pms and replies, i want a groveling apology or ill come and find ur ass

Zakman
05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
charlie zelenoff is gonna pay

****, when I first saw this thread, I thought it meant Charlie was gonna pay me that $500 bucks he owes me from ducking out on the Hillbilly Pimp fight!

But I agree, FJ, you should make a video, maybe something like Acuma, where you expose Charlie for the coward he is.

You will join a long line of challenges Zelenoff has ducked.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 08:36 PM
i got a fight coming Up U ****king retards why would I waste my time Killing some idiot....... or beating his ass, U stupid ****kks just still trying to get Under my skin..........

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 09:02 PM
i got a fight coming Up U ****king retards why would I waste my time Killing some idiot....... or beating his ass, U stupid ****kks just still trying to get Under my skin..........

U ****ING *****

**** OUT *****

u wont show up u ****ing ******!

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 09:04 PM

Your a joke. You say your gonna smash anyone anytime....

Then a challenge is presented and you hide behind your set up fight.

You my friend are gayer than gay itself..........

Zakman
05-15-2009, 09:15 PM
U ****ING *****

**** OUT *****

u wont show up u ****ing ******!

Told you this coward would duck you. Just like he ducked Acuma, ducked Bazooka, ducked Fafafooey, and most blatantly of all, ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

Zelenoff RUNS from more fights than he's ever in. And the one's he does take are one's he thinks he's sure to win.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 09:20 PM
dont worry, i know where he lives, his courts is right behind his ****ing house and his gym is quite far away from his house.

los angeles hollywood gym right? is that what mo is in? ur ****ed boy

Zakman
05-15-2009, 09:23 PM
dont worry, i know where he lives, his courts is right behind his ****ing house and his gym is quite far away from his house.

los angeles hollywood gym right? is that what mo is in? ur ****ed boy

Dude, if you beat the **** out of this punk, please have it filmed. There are a lot of people on the net who would take a LOT of satisfaction from this after what he did to Hillbilly Pimp.

zelenoff_chimp
05-15-2009, 09:56 PM

he didnt tell u about it though im guessing! the ****ing ******!!He hangs out at Tigers Gym on Wilshire.

White Hope
05-15-2009, 09:58 PM
He hangs out at Tigers Gym on Wilshire.

hahahahahahah tigers gym is not even On wilshire Its On melrose wow man u haters are dumber then I thought

zelenoff_chimp
05-15-2009, 10:11 PM
hahahahahahah tigers gym is not even On wilshire Its On melrose wow man u haters are dumber then I thoughtThanks for the correction Numbnutts. Crawley KO1/2.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 10:16 PM
charlie ur dads on the phone

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 10:17 PM
tigers gym now! hahahaa i know where that is that hakeen guy runs it

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 10:19 PM
turn ur mobile on or answer ur phone and not ur daddy

Edward Hitler
05-16-2009, 06:51 AM
hahaha what a load of bollocks this thread is

KING 2K10
05-16-2009, 06:59 AM
hahaha what a load of bollocks this thread is

What, you too good for us now Nolan??? You act like you were never here before getting threads made about you by Zelenoff saying : "Danny nolan please die you ***ggiiittt motha ****er"

Edward Hitler
05-16-2009, 07:18 AM
What, you too good for us now Nolan??? You act like you were never here before getting threads made about you by Zelenoff saying : "Danny nolan please die you ***ggiiittt motha ****er"

I never said i wasnt but theres 20 or so threads saying the same old **** we were creative with rap disses and videos whats happened its all threads saying zelenoffs gay, his dads n the phone, he ducked pimp. if everyones gonna abuse him at least put some ****ing effort into it, its putting the zelenoff hate campaign to shame

floydjoy
05-17-2009, 12:18 PM
he doesnt realize who he insulted! hes gonna ****ind die!!

this thread will be bumped with zelenoff grovelling apology in the future! charlie is fuking dead!

last chance!!!!!!

RenegadeT
05-17-2009, 01:35 PM
ur ****ed boy like i told u, u feel real safe right now but thats gonna chance.

u pissed of the wrong guy, ur fuked!!!

who are you ***** ?

you punk up on here and post **** ,your a cunt

Max05
05-17-2009, 02:03 PM

You ain't jewish you faker.:bounce: