View Full Version : Goodson giving Zelenoff a fixed fight....

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Stacy goodson, that incredibly sharp business man and fitness fanatic, will be giving Charlie his first win.

A fixed fight has been arranged where Robbie Crawley has been paid to take a dive.

If this Crawley guy has any dignity he will ignore Mr. Goodbar and just wipe the floor with Charlie but I guess this Crawley guy enjoys sucking Goodsons dick just like the rest of Goddsons "Talent".

:wank:

If goodson thinks he can pass this off as a real fight then he should really lay off the Meth himself.

Zakman
05-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Stacy goodson, that incredibly sharp business man and fitness fanatic, will be giving Charlie his first win.

A fixed fight has been arranged where Robbie Crawley has been paid to take a dive.

If this Crawley guy has any dignity he will ignore Mr. Goodbar and just wipe the floor with Charlie but I guess this Crawley guy enjoys sucking Goodsons dick just like the rest of Goddsons "Talent".

:wank:

If goodson thinks he can pass this off as a real fight then he should really lay off the Meth himself.

Yup. The TPS fans all know that Stacy and Charlie were terrified because Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win......so they dumped him from the card. Can't have an opponent who's actually gonna try, no no.

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Agreed

This fight is a fraud just like Charlie is...he and Stacy both knew Paul would win, so even though Stacy would not even have to pay hillbilly Pimp...he did not want Charlie facing him....cause he thought Charlie would lose...so there are giving him a set up win...quite sad that Charlie was this scared to fight a real fight...but I guess that why they call him this.
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/RadCiani/911/PhotoShops/russianbride3.jpg?t=1242332656

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:43 PM
jenna Like I said if Pimp wouldnt have *****hed Out, id have U giving me a blow job after Id whipe the floor with Him..... and by the way micro had trouble with crawley, he went 2 rounds, rob crawley would literally murderr that weak piece of shhit HBP..... so beating Him would prove more, HBP backed out and when I win this jenna ..... Im a shove my dickk Down your throat.... and pretend Your jenna jamison Bittch

Zakman
05-14-2009, 09:45 PM
jenna Like I said if Pimp wouldnt have *****hed Out, id have U giving me a blow job after Id whipe the floor with Him..... and by the way micro had trouble with crawley, he went 2 rounds, rob crawley would literally murderr that weak piece of shhit HBP..... so beating Him would prove more, HBP backed out and when I win this jenna ..... Im a shove my dickk Down your throat.... and pretend Your jenna jamison Bittch

Nobody's buying this **** Chuckles. We know you were worried because Hillbilly was coming to fight for real. So you got Stacy to get you some stumblebum that even YOU admit was not "a real challenge" and Stacy admits that nobody wants to see.

We know why you did it too, *****.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:46 PM
PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PIMP BACKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause he knows Zelenoff would murder Him inside 1 round

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Nope. Stacy pulled the plug because you asked him to.

You do Im Brisback from ESB right?

Good.

F off and die ya sissy little *****..........

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:50 PM

Keep telling yourself this ***g ot...Paul was not even getting paid by Stacy...and still your promoter did not want it...cause he knew you would lose...and anyone can win a fixed fight....I bet you give crawly some trim for taking a dive p*ssy

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Keep telling yourself this ***g ot...Paul was not even getting paid by Stacy...and still your promoter did not want it...cause he knew you would lose...and anyone can win a fixed fight....I bet you give crawly some trim for taking a dive p*ssy

na bittch Its not fixed.... You need to fix your brain u sorry ass bittch, get ready to get swept By cleveland hoe????/ boston sucks..... lakers won by 40 points u dumb whorre...... die ***** get raped.... seriously get killed kid napped, something hope somehting happens to U..... Ill laugh if I see some BUM Killing U and they show it On forensic Files tv show bitttch

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Like I said if Pimp wouldnt have *****hed Out, id be giving Stacy a blow job after Id whipe the floor with Him..... and by the way micro had trouble with crawley, he went 2 rounds, rob crawley would literally murderr that weak piece of shhit HBP..... so beating Him would prove more, HBP backed out and when I win this fake fight ..... Im a shove my mouth Down down Stacys saft.... and pretend he's Claudia Bittch

You are a sick ***go.t

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/RadCiani/911/PhotoShops/victorycelebration3.jpg?t=1242332829

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:56 PM
even tho claudia did some shhit to me In the past your worse then her bitttch..... man Claudia is whey hotter then U...... u look like a ****king new species of a white giraffe u ugly twatt

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:58 PM
na bittch Its not fixed.... You need to fix your brain u sorry ass bittch, get ready to get swept By cleveland hoe????/ boston sucks..... lakers won by 40 points u dumb whorre...... die ***** get raped.... seriously get killed kid napped, something hope somehting happens to U..... Ill laugh if I see some BUM Killing U and they show it On forensic Files tv show bitttch

you said the magic would sweep us loser....and your Lakers are so pathedic to being going 6 games with a team without there 2 best players T mac and Ming...your the biggest loser and quiter on the planet and you know you would have lost to Paul cause you backed out and went along with what your promoter says cause the other fight is fixed....loser

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/RadCiani/911/PhotoShops/PARTY5.jpg?t=1242333321

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:59 PM
stfu bitttch Paul would have No chance against me, crawley is better then Paul and U know it...... he finished 2 rounds with micro the first time he ever sparred, after 4 months of ****king training HBP *****h couldnt go 1 full round U dumb cunnttt

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
even tho claudia did some shhit to me In the past your worse then her bitttch..... man Claudia is whey hotter then U...... u look like a ****king new species of a white giraffe u ugly twatt

Look you ugly horse faced ***go t...you got banged in the dumper by a tranny...a bad looking one at that....and your nose looks like a birds beek....like you dad had sex with big bird in the butt and your ugly ass poped out....you will never get any real sex in yor life...and getting banged in the as s by a tranny dont count ***g.ot

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/RadCiani/911/PhotoShops/victoryparty.jpg?t=1241055423

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:04 PM
hahahahhaah man I almost had claudia pregnant thats how often I use to bang her, and i never used a condom with her either cause she was my fiance..... U nastyy bitttch..... U probably got a dick U ****king tomboy.... thats why all U talk about is mens sports, Boxing, basketball, normal feminen women dont talk about those things U stupid bitttch

VaBoriKua 2.0
05-14-2009, 10:07 PM
hahahahhaah man i almost had claudia pregnant thats how often i use to bang her, and i never used a condom with her either cause she was my fiance..... U nastyy bitttch..... U probably got a dick u ****king tomboy.... Thats why all u talk about is mens sports, boxing, basketball, normal feminen women dont talk about those things u stupid bitttch
dam son you fukin suk i saw your pro debut and your garbage for reals and the worst thing is you gave up like a lil ***** in less than a round that was the biggest ***** move ever you fukin suk

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:09 PM
dam son you fukin suk i saw your pro debut and your garbage for reals and the worst thing is you gave up like a lil ***** in less than a round that was the biggest ***** move ever you fukin suk

aright ******tt Ull see On june 20 when I win....... well see who really sucks this time

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 10:09 PM
hahahahhaah man I almost had claudia pregnant thats how often I use to bang her, and i never used a condom with her either cause she was my fiance..... U nastyy bitttch..... U probably got a dick U ****king tomboy.... thats why all U talk about is mens sports, Boxing, basketball, normal feminen women dont talk about those things U stupid bitttch

YOU BANGED A TRANNY LOL

A BAD ONE
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/87/l_9cd0b85dfa054099a956cac037c053ff.jpg

YOU ALSO BACKED OUT OF A FIGHT WITH PAUL...FACE IT AND WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

VaBoriKua 2.0
05-14-2009, 10:10 PM
you banged a tranny lol

a bad one
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/87/l_9cd0b85dfa054099a956cac037c053ff.jpg

you also backed out of a fight with paul...face it and we will leave you alone.
ewwww wtf that **** is disgusting please dont post that pic ever again

VaBoriKua 2.0
05-14-2009, 10:12 PM
aright ******tt ull see on june 20 when i win....... Well see who really sucks this time
dawg you suk thats it u fought like a lil ***** atleast admit it and that girl ur fiance or whaeva she look like my ass actually my ass probably looks better than that

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:15 PM
heey jenna u bittch my ex claudia would beat ure ****king ass...... she was pretty crazy for a girl, shes not no tomboy like U are, but im positive shed knock ure ass outtt...... seriously shed rock ure world jenna....

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 10:16 PM
heey jenna u bittch my ex claudia would beat ure ****king ass...... she was pretty crazy for a girl, shes not no tomboy like U are, but im positive shed knock ure ass outtt...... seriously shed rock ure world jenna....

u dont realize who u just talked **** to boy, u feel real safe right now boy. all hells going to go loose soon tho white boy. u just ****ed up big time

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:19 PM
shut ure ***ott ass Up, thats what I dont like about some black ppl., i got alot of black friends and stuff but they dont think thier the shhit, why do alot of Black folks think thier hard Just cause of thier skin color????? so ure black Ok, and what???? you still gonna get KTFO

Zakman
05-14-2009, 10:20 PM

Didn't anyone ever tell you that repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

The TPS fandom knows you ducked Hillbilly Pimp. Accept it.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 10:22 PM
shut ure ***ott ass Up, thats what I dont like about some black ppl., i got alot of black friends and stuff but they dont think thier the shhit, why do alot of Black folks think thier hard Just cause of thier skin color????? so ure black Ok, and what???? you still gonna get KTFO

really u ****ed up.

u will be crying for ur life