View Full Version : I should get More credit for Ko'ng Rob Crawley

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:30 PM
seriously the dudes younger in better shape Im sure then hillbilly bittch, at least he finished 2 rounds with micro something HB PD couldnt do In 4 months.....

-hes not popular online but that doesnt mean anything.... at least Ill beat a solid pro debuter not some BUM who sleeps In his own piss

plus HBP backed out thats why now hes so calm and relaxed on esb cause he knows hes not fighting ME

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 08:31 PM
You're ****ing *****. Goodson was the one that called off the fight because he was scared to put you in the ring with Hilbilly.

You guys are going to pay Crawley to take a dive.

You can't fight Zelenoff. You're a meth-head that lives with his naked mother.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:34 PM
You're ****ing *****. Goodson was the one that called off the fight because he was scared to put you in the ring with Hilbilly.

You guys are going to pay Crawley to take a dive.

You can't fight Zelenoff. You're a meth-head that lives with his naked mother.

na but ure naked mother gave me a blow Job tho..... and how can we pay crawley to take a dive u piece off shhitt....

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 08:34 PM
na but ure naked mother gave me a blow Job tho..... and how can we pay crawley to take a dive u piece off shhitt....

You are capable of anything. The same way you paid your sparring partner to take those dives you illiterate chimp.

I licked the cheese off your mother's poon last night.

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 08:35 PM
seriously the dudes younger in better shape Im sure then hillbilly bittch, at least he finished 2 rounds with micro something HB PD couldnt do In 4 months.....

-hes not popular online but that doesnt mean anything.... at least Ill beat a solid pro debuter not some BUM who sleeps In his own piss

plus HBP backed out thats why now hes so calm and relaxed on esb cause he knows hes not fighting ME

Cause we all know this is a fixed fight...you backed out...just admit you thought Paul would beat you and then Me and Zak will leave you alone Fraud

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/RadCiani/911/PhotoShops/downgoes.jpg?t=1242333050

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Cause we all know this is a fixed fight...you backed out...just admit you thought Paul would beat you and then Me and Zak will leave you alone Fraud

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/RadCiani/911/PhotoShops/downgoes.jpg?t=1242333050

PAUL BACKED OUT U SCUM...... bitttch, listen U yourself told me when we were cool that im a beat hbp easy, and why was he making those remarks, that hell press charges, and ****t like that, he always was Looking 4 ways to get out of it, and why did he insult stacey if he never insulted stacey none of this wouldnt have happend.... PAUL backked out Live with It mutha****kkerss

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:39 PM

u get no credit for being a ***

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Zelenoff KO 1 haters

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Zelenoff KO 1 haters

zelenoff L tko hartley

Zakman
05-14-2009, 08:42 PM

Chuckles, you're not fooling anyone with this horse****. Look at any of the sites. The fans know you ducked out of fighting Hillbilly Pimp to take on nobody.

You WOULD have gotten credit for beating Hillbilly Pimp because the fans took him seriously, and we KNEW he was coming to fight. This stiff that Stacy set you up with?? Puh-leez. Everybody knows this fight is a joke, just like you are.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Listen Punkk HBP is a nobody, just cause U idiots Like Him as a person doesnt mean hes a good boxer hes complete shhittt....... complete shhitt thats why stacey didnt let Him fight andrew cause he knew andrew would KILL the mutha****kkkerr..... pimp is the weakest human being on this planet...... ****K U fools, u haters dont mean anything to me your worth nothing In this world

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:46 PM
Listen Punkk HBP is a nobody, just cause U idiots Like Him as a person doesnt mean hes a good boxer hes complete shhittt....... complete shhitt thats why stacey didnt let Him fight andrew cause he knew andrew would KILL the mutha****kkkerr..... pimp is the weakest human being on this planet...... ****K U fools, u haters dont mean anything to me your worth nothing In this world

pimp is a nobiody and ****, but so are you u ****ing *****

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:00 PM
pimp is a nobiody and ****, but so are you u ****ing *****

why dont U fight me u stupid Nigerrr??????

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 09:01 PM
why dont U fight me u stupid Nigerrr??????

hey ***** i'd love to, ill get a federal ID and make sure ur fat ass promoter sends me the contract. ill sign it in ur blood in a heartbeat u ******.

ill smash ur skull in u *****!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
hey ***** i'd love to, ill get a federal ID and make sure ur fat ass promoter sends me the contract. ill sign it in ur blood in a heartbeat u ******.

ill smash ur skull in u *****!

showing is better then talking, do it punkk Ill Smash ure brain In 2 halves U ****king ***oottt

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 09:05 PM
showing is better then talking, do it punkk Ill Smash ure brain In 2 halves U ****king ***oottt

showing??? LIKE U DID WITH HARTLEY after all that talk ***it.

u quit like the ***** u are. give me stacys contact number, we'll make the fight u ***it. i wont let u get dqed, ill smash ur ass when ur on the ropes then stomp ur head when ur koed.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:07 PM
showing??? LIKE U DID WITH HARTLEY after all that talk ***it.

u quit like the ***** u are. give me stacys contact number, we'll make the fight u ***it. i wont let u get dqed, ill smash ur ass when ur on the ropes then stomp ur head when ur koed.

U wont do ***** bittch go On my boxrec account staceys On there U piece of shhhit..... come to fortsmith On 6-20 Ill ****king Stab U mutha****kkerr after Im done pounding your face In

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 09:12 PM
U wont do ***** bittch go On my boxrec account staceys On there U piece of shhhit..... come to fortsmith On 6-20 Ill ****king Stab U mutha****kkerr after Im done pounding your face In

ill slice u u mother fuking ****** piece of ****.

U got no friends, NO1 likes u, u aint doing ****.

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Paul would have destoryed Charlie and both him and Stacy knew this...so they backed out...you cant change the facts...Paul was not even getting paid by your promoter but he was still too scared to risk you losing again and you thought you would lose so you got set up with a fraud fight......you fake and you suck...worst mistake you made was not taking this fight....now you will never get any credit

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/NutleyRocks/hillbillyexpress5.jpg?t=1241761420

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Paul would have destoryed Charlie and both him and Stacy knew this...so they backed out...you cant change the facts...Paul was not even getting paid by your promoter but he was still too scared to risk you losing again and you thought you would lose so you got set up with a fraud fight......you fake and you suck...worst mistake you made was not taking this fight....now you will never get any credit

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/NutleyRocks/hillbillyexpress5.jpg?t=1241761420

credit???? from a whore Like U, shhit i rather not get credit at all then get credit from a ****king whore....... And i wouldve murdered paul if we ever fought, and he knew it why why why?????????????????????????????????? was he saying hes gonna press charges why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
cause the mutha****ers scareddd

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:37 PM
credit???? from a whore Like U, shhit i rather not get credit at all then get credit from a ****king whore....... And i wouldve murdered paul if we ever fought, and he knew it why why why?????????????????????????????????? was he saying hes gonna press charges why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
cause the mutha****ers scareddd

LOL

Paul stayed away for 24 hours so we could work out the details to make the fight happen....and your promoter did not want it even though we were going to pay Pauls everything and he was still to scared to risk you getting knocked out, and you agreed cause you wanted out of this fight and into a fixed win....just admit you thought you were going to lose and backed out and this can all end for you.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL

Paul stayed away for 24 hours so we could work out the details to make the fight happen....and your promoter did not want it even though we were going to pay Pauls everything and he was still to scared to risk you getting knocked out, and you agreed cause you wanted out of this fight and into a fixed win....just admit you thought you were going to lose and backed out and this can all end for you.

u got a radio show right?

can i come on and tell u the truth about this ******?

he is a wannabee gangster who every1 round here makes fun of, he's a timid **** and cowards out of fights and he hangs around with retards.

he thinks hes tough because of boxing but every1 here knows hes a ******. he trains in a fuking boxercise gym with old people!!!

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 09:44 PM
u got a radio show right?

can i come on and tell u the truth about this ******?

he is a wannabee gangster who every1 round here makes fun of, he's a timid **** and cowards out of fights and he hangs around with retards.

he thinks hes tough because of boxing but every1 here knows hes a ******. he trains in a fuking boxercise gym with old people!!!

Sure thing...but the next show is not till monday.

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 09:47 PM
I wanna hear this show!!!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:36 PM
this cunt Jenna seriously wont stfu bout me and stacey what a low Life Bittch

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Your a fruitloop..........

White Hope
05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Your a fruitloop..........

your a ******tt

jreckoning
05-14-2009, 11:04 PM
LOL

I can tell you are getting to him.... women always know what buttons to push

Well done... LOL

White Hope
05-14-2009, 11:07 PM
shes not getting to me, shes a dumb cuntt

JoHnNyBoXeR
05-14-2009, 11:24 PM
yo charlie u must know my boy bryant pappas hes got stacy as a manager

Zakman
05-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Sure thing...but the next show is not till monday.

Seriously, Jenna, you should have this guy on, so we can hear what a joke the Boxing Scene guys think Cowardoff is.

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Seriously, Jenna, you should have this guy on, so we can hear what a joke the Boxing Scene guys think Cowardoff is.

Yes!! I wanna hear this show when this guy is on!!! Please post on ESB as well!!!

Zakman
05-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah let's do it! All the websites should get together to expose these clowns.

Hey floydjoy, Jenna does her show 6:00-7:30 EST on Mondays. She usuallly talks about the TPS stuff in the last 10-15 minutes. You available? Love to hear what you BS dudes have to say about this coward.

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 11:58 PM

Hey floydjoy, Jenna does her show 6:00-7:30 EST on Mondays. She usuallly talks about the TPS stuff in the last 10-15 minutes. You available? Love to hear what you BS dudes have to say about this coward.

Apparently he knows a lot on him that is why it is imperative to have him on the show!

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 12:02 AM
and the NEWWW TPS CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
CHARLIE RUSSIAN PRIDE ZELENOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF

White Hope
05-15-2009, 12:05 AM
and the newww tps champion of the world
charlie russian pride zelenooooofffffffffff

thatsssssssss rightttttttt

White Hope
05-15-2009, 12:07 AM
zakman u and ure boy pimp are ****king cowards..... now he has No desire to fight anymore so ive heard awwwww How sad..... u gonna go give Pimp a blow Job zakman????

Zakman
05-15-2009, 03:11 AM
zakman u and ure boy pimp are ****king cowards..... now he has No desire to fight anymore so ive heard awwwww How sad..... u gonna go give Pimp a blow Job zakman????

Pimp wanted to fight you, and you alone. Because you had Stacy cancel the fight, why would be want to fight anymore.

You ducked him, and the fans know it. If you hadn't given the okay, the fight would still be on.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 05:36 AM
what time is the show, im gonna put zelenoff on alert.

hes ****ed!

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 05:37 AM

ill tell u on sunday if i can make it