View Full Version : Just Watched the Vid of Charlie PLaying Ball

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 08:02 PM
And yo man, did u ever play high school or any type of AAU?

your shot looks terrible, you can't play D, and you are only right handed.

you say your comming to maine to play ball, and it just so happens i live in maine now. ive got a 17 year old cousin who will ball on you, ide play u but ive blown out my ACL in a Futbol game.

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Zelenoff was actually talking about playing in the NBA on ESB. What a delusional prick.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Zelenoff was actually talking about playing in the NBA on ESB. What a delusional prick.

he thinks he's black, what a joke

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 08:08 PM
he thinks he's black, what a joke

He used to bully white people in his high school. That's how convinced he is that he is black. I posted proof of this on ESB. I'll make a thread about it here tomorrow.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:15 PM
i never bullied no white ppl, I bullied everyone who i didnt Like, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, etc......

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 08:26 PM
"i never bullied no white ppl, I bullied everyone who i didnt Like, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, etc......"

Anybody find charlies last statement amuzingly racist?

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 08:30 PM
i never bullied no white ppl, I bullied everyone who i didnt Like, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, etc......

your basketball game is str8 playground hahaha

anybody with a few months of good coaching smashes u 21-5

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:39 PM

try bullying me u white *****

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:41 PM
try bullying me u white *****

anytime Floyd Nut hugger..... Come to Hollywood , Pan pacific park, ill ball U Up, and Knock ure ******tt ass Out

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 08:44 PM
anytime Floyd Nut hugger..... Come to Hollywood , Pan pacific park, ill ball U Up, and Knock ure ******tt ass Out

ill tell everybody how to beat you right now

MAKE HIM USE HIS LEFT HAND

play d with ur front foot on his right shoulder and he will never get by you, he cant shoot so its basically an easy win

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:06 PM
I cant shoot Huh??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h0UYbDB0Uc

re watch that video

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 09:07 PM
charlie anybody can shoot with 3+ feet of room on them

and u still fail to show a left hand, your an amature, nothing special at all dawg haha

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 09:09 PM
and not to mention the 10 WIDE OPEN shots u missed behind the arc when ur man had his HANDS DOWN and was not in a close out.

dont try me kid ive forgot more about thi game then u will ever learn

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:09 PM
charlie anybody can shoot with 3+ feet of room on them

and u still fail to show a left hand, your an amature, nothing special at all dawg haha

i been working On my left.... once i master that Im good to go .. either way after I win june 20 Im trying out for college ball, and Im a go play On the team

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 09:11 PM
i been working On my left.... once i master that Im good to go .. either way after I win june 20 Im trying out for college ball, and Im a go play On the team

if u wanna do that ide advise this

get 1500 shots a day,

1000 free throws,

45 minutes of dribble moves with your off hand doing the same moves you would do going strong side,

and suicides lots and lots of them

and damnit fix your shot and you might hit more of them

primetime2124
05-14-2009, 09:22 PM

you can't play college ball....you couldn't pass 9th grade

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:25 PM
if u wanna do that ide advise this

get 1500 shots a day,

1000 free throws,

45 minutes of dribble moves with your off hand doing the same moves you would do going strong side,

and suicides lots and lots of them

and damnit fix your shot and you might hit more of them

ye Im a really good shooter I mastered that, my top is 17 threes in a row and swear to god i once made 38 free throws in a row.... no bullshhit, i gotta try to play better defense.... work On my left and Im an all around player.... cause not only can i shoot the ball but I can slash to the basket too

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:27 PM
anyways Im out to the park to shoot some ball and then go train at the boxing gym...... PEACE ****k the haters ****k Backout artist messer #2 paul gardner hillbilly bittch

-ZELENOFF KO 1 CRAWLEY

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 09:30 PM
ye Im a really good shooter I mastered that, my top is 17 threes in a row and swear to god i once made 38 free throws in a row.... no bullshhit, i gotta try to play better defense.... work On my left and Im an all around player.... cause not only can i shoot the ball but I can slash to the basket too

now lets work on terminoligy

17 3's decent i can respect that

my senior year varsity basketball i averaged 22 ppg and was the #2 3pt shooter in the nation.

defense is all Heart, moving your feet, being aware of the ball and your man.

slasher= moving thru defense using speed a variety of moves with either hand. your not a complete slasher till that left hand develops.

and a shooter, wanna have a lights out shot look at Ray Allen

Elbows High, Jumping straight up and extending fully at the top of the jump.

this game is like boxing is hard work and dedication

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 09:35 PM
anyways Im out to the park to shoot some ball and then go train at the boxing gym...... PEACE ****k the haters ****k Backout artist messer #2 paul gardner hillbilly bittch

-ZELENOFF KO 1 CRAWLEY

watch ur back, all im saying

i know more about u than u think

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 09:42 PM
You aint doing ****!! you are logged on at ESB and you reading the posts there!!

What a loser you are!! You aint gonna go out training or play ball!!!

You gonna spank your monkey to pictures of trannys!!!

SkilledB
05-15-2009, 08:43 AM
he should practice this line

Would u like Fries with that?

Max05
05-15-2009, 09:07 AM

You were a Floyd nuthugger until you jumped on the Pac bandwagon.:nana:

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 09:31 AM
Charlie Z is Russian Koby Briant!

Max05
05-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Charlie Z is Russian Koby Briant!

Can you stop wth the backstreet boys **** dude.:nana: