View Full Version : When I get a Win then what?????

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:50 PM
OK hows this guy crawley worse then Pimp he finished 2 rounds with micro tyson something Pimp couldnt do In 4 months

i got evidence Pimps goal was to back out and then in the end make It Look like stacey would Pull me out

1)i got evidence go On esb and read back In the pages when I said Im a punch him at the press conference he said ok im a press charges On You, fights off

2)then when I made a joke bout cutting his hair after I KO Him, he said OHH OK no one messes with my hair FIGHTS off

3) Pimp was doing everything he could to cancel this fight..... and he got what he wanted

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:55 PM
OK hows this guy crawley worse then Pimp he finished 2 rounds with micro tyson something Pimp couldnt do In 4 months

i got evidence Pimps goal was to back out and then in the end make It Look like stacey would Pull me out

1)i got evidence go On esb and read back In the pages when I said Im a punch him at the press conference he said ok im a press charges On You, fights off

2)then when I made a joke bout cutting his hair after I KO Him, he said OHH OK no one messes with my hair FIGHTS off

3) Pimp was doing everything he could to cancel this fight..... and he got what he wanted

it means ur still a ****** ***it

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Then you're still a ****** that ducked Hillbilly like a *****.