View Full Version : Goodson Saves Zelenoff from his beating

Zakman
05-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes sir, The news is out, the radio shows are yappin, Zelenoff still insist Pimp pulled out, But we all know the truth every single one of you saw exactly what Promoter Stacy Goodson did to Paul in order to save the Russian bride from an ass whipping.

Stacy made a few calls found a guy who would take a fall for Charlie and Charlie has accepted.

Charlie you owe me 500 dollars you never knocked paul out you and your promoter were too afraid to fight him pay up chump.

You have been exposed as a fraud signed sealed and delivered, you will never make it anywhere in any kind of sport.

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Amen Zakman.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 09:20 PM
WHY DID PIMP say before if i ever threaten Him again hell press charges and the fight wont happen

why when I made a joke about his hair he said fights off why????????? he was trying to get out of it and a 2 year old baby can understand that....

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 09:33 PM
WHY DID PIMP say before if i ever threaten Him again hell press charges and the fight wont happen

why when I made a joke about his hair he said fights off why????????? he was trying to get out of it and a 2 year old baby can understand that....

Stacy Goodson pulled you out of the fight because he said that you couldn't handle the abuse. That's an even bigger ***** move.