View Full Version : Charlie talks about Haters!!!!!!! MAY 15 NEWWWWWWWWWW VIDEO

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faDZ6Q0IzSM

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Learn how to post a video Moron...btw your new fight is a fraud....just like you.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/faDZ6Q0IzSM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/faDZ6Q0IzSM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zakman
05-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Everybody knows you're ducking Hillbilly Pimp, you glass jawed FRAUD.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:44 PM
U mutha****kkers dont wanna admit....... WHen I use to threaten to Jump PIMP at the presser what did he say????? Oh fights off, if u dont apologize charlie

2nd thing) when I made a joke that Im a cut his hair when I KO HIm,whatd pimp say????? ok fights off Until U apologize charlie, the mutha****kker was Looking for every way OUT of this thing

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Robbie Crawley is 10 time better opponent then WIMP.
but Z-MAN will SUB ZERO Robbie Crawley ass!

Zakman
05-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Robbie Crawley is 10 time better opponent then WIMP.
but Z-MAN will SUB ZERO Robbie Crawley ass!

You're insane. This guy is a handpicked bum who's coming to lie down. Charlie even admitted in another thread that he's not a "real challenge." What do you think that means? The result of this bogus "fight" is already in - and you know it.

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 07:57 PM
You're insane. This guy is a handpicked bum who's coming to lie down. Charlie even admitted in another thread that he's not a "real challenge." What do you think that means? The result of this bogus "fight" is already in - and you know it.

ZAKMAN do you know that Robbie Crawley suppose to fight Micro Tyson.
Stacey would not put bum vs Micro.
Of course that Robbie Crawley is not real challange to Z-MAN,none of TPS fighters are challange to Z-MAN.
Z-MAN will SUB ZERO all of them!

Zakman
05-14-2009, 08:06 PM
ZAKMAN do you know that Robbie Crawley suppose to fight Micro Tyson.
Stacey would not put bum vs Micro.
Of course that Robbie Crawley is not real challange to Z-MAN,none of TPS fighters are challange to Z-MAN.
Z-MAN will SUB ZERO all of them!

McClure can't beat anybody any good himself. He should drawn or lost to Kid Thunder. Everytime he fight a live body , he loses.

However, he would knock Zelenoff out cold. Shatter that glass chin, just like Hillbilly would have. THAT'S exactly why Charlie ducked Hillbilly too.

Let Charlie fight his bum, get his tainted victory. He will always be known as the guy who spit it against Hartley, and ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 08:11 PM
McClure can't beat anybody any good himself. He should drawn or lost to Kid Thunder. Everytime he fight a live body , he loses.

However, he would knock Zelenoff out cold. Shatter that glass chin, just like Hillbilly would have. THAT'S exactly why Charlie ducked Hillbilly too.

Let Charlie fight his bum, get his tainted victory. He will always be known as the guy who spit it against Hartley, and ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

Z-MAN has solid chin.He got hit by Hartley and Hartley didnt knock him out.
And WIMP got KO d twice by Micro and Dumas.

WIMP found the way to backed out the fight.CE LA VI!

boxingrob
05-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Blah, blah, blah....

I bet you $100,000 this is not your last talking video.

Thats all you do is talk.

You can`t do anything else.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:47 PM
why you think ur black u ****ing ****** punk *****

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:51 PM
why you think ur black u ****ing ****** punk *****

SFTU PUNKK Ill ice your ass bittchh

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 08:54 PM
u aint **** white boy, u got koed by a bum

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 08:57 PM
you tell the haters to get a life?

and yet u troll forums and hype your ****ty boxing, make bad sparring vids and funny as vids of you talking ****t

charlie you get a life, ive got a wife and a 4 month old son, you get your ass a life

White Hope
05-14-2009, 08:59 PM
you tell the haters to get a life?

and yet u troll forums and hype your ****ty boxing, make bad sparring vids and funny as vids of you talking ****t

charlie you get a life, ive got a wife and a 4 month old son, you get your ass a life

i had a fiance AND ALMOST GOT HER PREGNANT, whats your Point anyone can have a wife-girlfriend, fiance and kids nothing special about it

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 09:01 PM
i had a fiance AND ALMOST GOT HER PREGNANT, whats your Point anyone can have a wife-girlfriend, fiance and kids nothing special about it

Your fiance was a tranny that blasted your ugly face with semen everyday, just like Stacy does.

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 09:01 PM

u had a girl friend u lost ur v too and she was a stripper, then u got her tatooed on ur arm u fuking dumbass.

u ***** ***it

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 09:41 PM

almost dont count this aint horse shoe's man

you told people to gt a life but why dont u look at yourself for a lil bit and realize your pathetic life is meaningless and you would not be missed if u died.

fight2beat
05-15-2009, 08:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faDZ6Q0IzSM

just a ****ing ****** talking talking and talking **** again thats it... you are just a *****

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Charlie Z is boxing legend.
He will win by vicious KO on JUNE 20!

Zakman
05-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Z-MAN has solid chin.He got hit by Hartley and Hartley didnt knock him out.
And WIMP got KO d twice by Micro and Dumas.

WIMP found the way to backed out the fight.CE LA VI!

What a load of crap. The only "Wimp" here is Zelenoff, who COULD have demanded that the Pimp fight stay on the card, but knew that Paul was coming to fight, so he went for a tomato can who's ready to fall down on cue, just like his sparring partners.

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 04:08 PM
ZAKMAN stop crying.
Stacy offered WIMP to fight with Andrew and he backed out!

THE REED™
05-15-2009, 04:15 PM
LA BAD BOY is a charlie Z alt.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 04:29 PM
LA BAD BOY is a charlie Z alt.

U dont say

charlie, read my pms u sack of ****. u better turn up at 5

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:50 PM
U dont say

charlie, read my pms u sack of ****. u better turn up at 5

Charlie's a champion ducker. He won't show. Here's his record:

Ducked Acuma

Ducked Bazooka (several times)

Ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall

Ducked Fafafooey

Ducked Hillbilly Pimp this week

If you have a pulse, Charlie Z isn't gonna fight you. He's gonna find a way out, and then lie about it.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Charlie's a champion ducker. He won't show. Here's his record:

Ducked Acuma

Ducked Bazooka (several times)

Ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall

Ducked Fafafooey

Ducked Hillbilly Pimp this week

If you have a pulse, Charlie Z isn't gonna fight you. He's gonna find a way out, and then lie about it.

i know acuma, hes cool cat. he would of killed this ****** zelenoff

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:54 PM
i know acuma, hes cool cat. he would of killed this ****** zelenoff

You know Acuma??? Any chance you could get him to post here, and on some of the other sites and/or get him to make some more vids calling that cowardly punk out again!

The fans would love to hear from hear from him!

And yeah, he would have beaten the **** out of Methenoff. Probably knocked him cold in three seconds like Mario Lopez did.

x3_bazooka_x3
05-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Does this idiot really beleive Paul backed out of the fight, I mean damn I knew the boy was on meth but I didnt know it was this bad.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Does this idiot really beleive Paul backed out of the fight, I mean damn I knew the boy was on meth but I didnt know it was this bad.

Hey Bazooka. Brisback here. Yes, he does believe that. He is that delusional. The Crawley fight is a stone cold set up.

Watch for this puppet of goodson to take a dive.

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Zelenoff KO1 Crawley Z-Train 4 Life baby

x3_bazooka_x3
05-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey Bazooka. Brisback here. Yes, he does believe that. He is that delusional. The Crawley fight is a stone cold set up.

Watch for this puppet of goodson to take a dive.

I cant wait for their next shows I have Claudia on board willing to call in

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 05:12 PM

Seriously? :rofl:

White Hope
05-15-2009, 06:01 PM
stop lying u ****scukkker BAZOOKA, claudia called me 3 days ago complaining how U and boxing whore bother her.... she wont go On any shows she said, I didnt even tell her not to she said her self she doesnt want to go On No radio shows, she said thats ridiculous

RenegadeT
05-15-2009, 06:04 PM

yeah .......blah blah

you boring little man , your a sad existence of a human being

your an oxygen thief , you just dont deserve to live amongst us .

you ****ing slag

plastic fighter , plastic keyboard

x3_bazooka_x3
05-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Blah blah blah **** off

RenegadeT
05-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Blah blah blah **** off

nice reply cunt , we need to watch out for posters like you , you are strange man , i think either you visit the doctors or keep posting in here ....

im trying to help you , you seem bi polar dude