View Full Version : BoxingGirl Jenna is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Your done bitttch, Your number will be spread today all over LA county and I swear to god Im telling the truth U ****king whore...... if U dont stfu about me and ure *****hy ******tt Paul backing out of an asswhoopin ...... YOUR digits will be all over , good luck giving mine i changed my nUMBER bitttch...... YOUR DONE WHORE YOUR ****KKKKKKKKING DONE U stupoid bittch I hope some dude from boston rapes U and ****king kills u in the end Bittch

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
You own that 2 face HOE Z-MAN!

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
I guess all she has to do is change her number then?

You're a ***** charlie.

Threatning females on a computer... just when you couldn't get any more white trashier.

You ducked pimp. Everyones talking about it. Everyone knows it. *****.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:10 PM
I guess all she has to do is change her number then?

You're a ***** charlie.

Threatning females on a computer... just when you couldn't get any more white trashier.

You ducked pimp. Everyones talking about it. Everyone knows it. *****.

i never ducked No one mutha****kka only reason Pimp Was ON the Card cause oif me cause I kept him there, stacey had enough of him he insulted stacey badly, stacey pulled Him off...... PERIOD

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 07:11 PM
i never ducked No one mutha****kka only reason Pimp Was ON the Card cause oif me cause I kept him there, stacey had enough of him he insulted stacey badly, stacey pulled Him off...... PERIOD

You're a ducker Charlie. This is the fight game. Can't handle it? *******.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:13 PM
You're a ducker Charlie. This is the fight game. Can't handle it? *******.

its the fight game to talk down your promotor???????? what a ****king idiot u are, ye u can talk **** to your opponent but not your promotor..... thats why that ******tt is Out

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 07:13 PM
its crazy how people accept a slut's response over legit responses from a guy .

now i see the ***** followers who rather follow a slut than to even try to read the truth or bother to understand .

Stop being a woman's guy and be a real guy !!!

cry baby woman response is natural for them .

laughably weak

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:14 PM
jennas ****king done, if this Bittch doesnt shut her Mouth and stop makin shows about me and stacey, shes done...... I am gonna make that whores Life real Miserable

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Threatening a female is for white trash losers. So I understand why you would.

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Jenna is opsesed with you Z-MAN.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Threatening a female is for white trash losers. So I understand why you would.

shut the ****k Up mutha****ker..... after I smash Robbie crawley on june 20 i want a real challenge, My 3d pro fight against Cory Versatile...... ill beat that mutha****kers ass lets do this seriously

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Youll do everything in your power to not make that fight happen.

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Your done bitttch, Your number will be spread today all over LA county and I swear to god Im telling the truth U ****king whore...... if U dont stfu about me and ure *****hy ******tt Paul backing out of an asswhoopin ...... YOUR digits will be all over , good luck giving mine i changed my nUMBER bitttch...... YOUR DONE WHORE YOUR ****KKKKKKKKING DONE U stupoid bittch I hope some dude from boston rapes U and ****king kills u in the end Bittch

Like I said if I get one...and I mean just one unknown number I will put all the info I got on you...4 phone numbers, Address and all the love notes you wrote...I kept my number the same for a reason...and that was for you to give me one...try it bitc h and my number will be changed and your address will be the same.

:nutkick:

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Like I said if I get one...and I mean just one unknown number I will put all the info I got on you...4 phone numbers, Address and all the love notes you wrote...I kept my number the same for a reason...and that was for you to give me one...try it bitc h and my number will be changed and your address will be the same.

hahahahahahahahahahah

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:20 PM

i shut up about U and yet your doing a radio show, and just wont forget the names charlie zelenoff and stacey goodson, paul backed out Live with it..... or go kill yourself no ones gonna Miss u.... seriously just shut ure mouth and I will shut mine

LA BAD BOY
Jenna go back to yours stupid ESB.
This is Z-TRAIN property!

RenegadeT

post a pic of your cunt .....thats all your good for

White Hope
05-14-2009, 07:22 PM
dis bittch has No life talking about me its all good staceys making a show today a special also 6 central time...... Im a break this bittch Jenna On the show Im, a break her ass on todays show

Zakman
05-14-2009, 07:39 PM
shut the ****k Up mutha****ker..... after I smash Robbie crawley on june 20 i want a real challenge, My 3d pro fight against Cory Versatile...... ill beat that mutha****kers ass lets do this seriously

You even admit this phony "fight" with this bum is a set up.

Attack a girl all you want, COWARD, everybody knows you ducked Pimp because you knew you were gonna LOSE!

NeXt In Line
05-15-2009, 01:48 AM
OH ****, my boy Reed got in on the TPS talk!!!

White Hope
05-15-2009, 01:55 AM
why are all U mutha****kkers coming On here???? stick to gaySB

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 02:53 AM
why are all U mutha****kkers coming On here???? stick to gaySB

I agree dawg.They should all go there.
They are opsesed with you.

sleazyfellow
05-15-2009, 03:07 AM
Yeah i hate these esb ****s you brought with you charlie.

Brockton Lip
05-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Can't we all just get along?

NeXt In Line
05-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Can't we all just get along?

You have NO IDEA how many times I said that, son. Not happening, apparently.