View Full Version : Truth About Zelenoff Ducking Hillbilly Pimp Revealed

Zakman
05-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Hear the truth about how Charlie Zelenoff ducked out on his fight with Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner and destroyed the best TPS boxing match of all time.

Both Gardner himself and fans of the TPS talk about how they were screwed by this coward Zelenoff, who hides behind the his promoter while shaking like a leaf at the thought of facing a guy who's actually coming to win - and then takes a fight with some nobody BUM who's ready to lie down.

We haven't seen this much lilly-livered cowardice, well, since Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall!

Listen!

www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingGirl/2009/05/14/On-The-Ropes-Special-ESB-vs-SOB-Show

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Hear the truth about how Charlie Zelenoff ducked out on his fight with Hillbilly Pimp and destroyed the best TPS boxing match of all time.

We haven't seen this much lilly-livered cowardice, well, since Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp last fall!

Listen!

www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingGirl/2009/05/14/On-The-Ropes-Special-ESB-vs-SOB-Show

at what point in the audio you mention ?

im not listening to 2 hours of **** ,what point is supposed to be the 'Truth' ??

Zakman
05-14-2009, 06:13 PM
at what point in the audio you mention ?

im not listening to 2 hours of **** ,what point is supposed to be the 'Truth' ??

Hillbilly Pimp was ready to fight. Zelenoff got his promoter Stacy Goodson to cancel the fight, or gave the okay. The fans tried to negotiate a fair deal - even going so far as to offer to pay HBP's purse THEMSELVES, but the fight still got canceled.

That proves it wasn't about the cash, it was about the fact that Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win, not lie down. That's why Charlie's fighting some nobody now.

Listen to some of the early part, maybe about a half hour, and that should do it. There some good summaries at the end, too.

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Hillbilly Pimp was ready to fight. Zelenoff got his promoter Stacy Goodson to cancel the fight, or gave the okay. The fans tried to negotiate a fair deal - even going so far as to offer to pay HBP's purse THEMSELVES, but the fight still got canceled.

That proves it wasn't about the cash, it was about the fact that Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win, not lie down. That's why Charlie's fighting some nobody now.

Listen to some of the early part, maybe about a half hour, and that should do it. There some good summaries at the end, too.

but if i give it the first half an hour surely its just the haters pandering to each other and i wont hear what really went down

Im not into wasting time ,especially if its the usual esb 'get along gang' .

i wont be listening and until i see stacey log in here and explain in the thread i created i wont be following the tps.

Infact i will destroy the whole concept .

Zakman
05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
but if i give it the first half an hour surely its just the haters pandering to each other and i wont hear what really went down

Im not into wasting time ,especially if its the usual esb 'get along gang' .

i wont be listening and until i see stacey log in here and explain in the thread i created i wont be following the tps.

Infact i will destroy the whole concept .

Well listen to it or not, but the truth is out there. Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 06:58 PM
This is also the truth

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/NutleyRocks/stacycharlie3.jpg?t=1242321203

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 07:04 PM
This is also the truth

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/NutleyRocks/stacycharlie3.jpg?t=1242321203

:thinking:

daft little slut