View Full Version : Charlie Zelenoff getting Owned by Boxing Girl LIVE on the radio!

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 12:40 PM
He lost to a chick in a basketball Quiz....Check Charlie out getting beat at this like he does everything else....I bet I could beat him in a fist fight to cause Charlie Z is the worst of all-time and backed out of a fight with Paul cause he knew he would lose to him LIke he lost to me

Boxing Girl OWNING Zelenoff

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingGirl/2009/04/26/Sports-Quiz-Boxing-Girl-vs-Charlie-Z

:banana:

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 12:43 PM
PLS Boxing girl that was staged:bottle:.
Your beloved Messer gave you all answers.
I heard how you know basketball,you said Djazjan Pjovi***263; for Dražen Petrovi***263;.
Only one who got owned is you and your beloved HB PD.
I know that you are angry at Z-MAN cuz he didnt want to go out with you.

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:53 PM
I know that you are angry at Z-MAN cuz he didnt want to go out with you.

No, she's angry for the same reason I am, because he *****ed out of his fight with Hillbilly Pimp!

SkilledB
05-14-2009, 01:55 PM
He lost to a chick in a basketball Quiz....Check Charlie out getting beat at this like he does everything else....I bet I could beat him in a fist fight to cause Charlie Z is the worst of all-time and backed out of a fight with Paul cause he knew he would lose to him LIke he lost to me

Boxing Girl OWNING Zelenoff

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingGirl/2009/04/26/Sports-Quiz-Boxing-Girl-vs-Charlie-Z

:banana:
Nudes or GTFO

sleazyfellow
05-14-2009, 05:29 PM
Nudes or GTFO

hahaha, might of won a quiz against him but me vs. your butthole......your butthole would lose boxinggirl

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 05:34 PM
show us your tits you slag ....

....Or lets go watch a boxing bout .......then i destroy your ***** and get in about and issue anal trauma to you boxing ***** .

THIS IS THE ****ING TPS TRASH TALK , DONT **** WITH THE BIG BOYS

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 06:02 PM
THIS forum is just how I remebered LOL Thats why the site with the Black & Gold BACKROUND is the best.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/NutleyRocks/stacycharlie3.jpg?t=1242321203

White Hope
05-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Your DONE u bitttch Im spreading ure Number Out u ****king whore...... I hope U get raped and killed u ****king Lil whore

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 06:06 PM
THIS forum is just how I remebered LOL Thats why the site with the Black & Gold BACKROUND is the best.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/NutleyRocks/stacycharlie3.jpg?t=1242321203

who's the transvestite in you avatar ? He needs his face punched in

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Your DONE u bitttch Im spreading ure Number Out u ****king whore...... I hope U get raped and killed u ****king Lil whore

If my info goes out I will have a show spreading yours, all numbers, address, and I will read letters you wrote....Paul was gonna crush you ***g ot and you backed out....the truth is out there...your career is over

White Hope
05-14-2009, 06:09 PM
If my info goes out I will have a show spreading yours, all numbers, address, and I will read letters you wrote....Paul was gonna crush you ***g ot and you backed out....the truth is out there...your career is over

u ****king whore PAUL BACKED OUT thats why he ****king went On your gay ass show Bittch, thats why he talked down stacey cause he knew I was gonna crush His ass..... Im a go to texas after I win june 20th, Im going to texas...... to find out where he lives....... That fools done and Your gonna be done bitttch if U dont shut ure ****king Mouth bout me and dont stop following me to other forums Whore...... DONT ****K WIHT ME HOE...... Ill make your Life miserable Bitttch

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 06:09 PM
u ****king whore PAUL BACKED OUT thats why he ****king went On your gay ass show Bittch, thats why he talked down stacey cause he knew I was gonna crush His ass..... Im a go to texas after I win june 20th, Im going to texas...... to find out where he lives....... That fools done and Your gonna be done bitttch if U dont shut ure ****king Mouth bout me and dont stop following me to other forums Whore...... DONT ****K WIHT ME HOE...... Ill make your Life miserable Bitttch

Charlie you're a *****. :)

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
funny seeing stacey comment on the video of microTyson knocking hillbilly all around the ring

bare facts are that hill billy cant box or fight for more than 5 seconds

White Hope
05-14-2009, 06:46 PM
funny seeing stacey comment on the video of microTyson knocking hillbilly all around the ring

bare facts are that hill billy cant box or fight for more than 5 seconds

hes terrible he backed out cause he knew i wouldve murdered his ass....

Zakman
05-14-2009, 07:02 PM
hes terrible he backed out cause he knew i wouldve murdered his ass....

Hillbillly didn't back out, you did. Or your promoter was worried and he did it for you. He knew Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win, and he doesn't want to risk you losing.

Here are the facts:

1) Stacy Goodson - not Paul Gardner - canceled this fight.

2) Paul Gardner did not remove himself from the card, he was kicked off involuntarily, when he wanted to fight.

3) YOU gave the okay for this, you didn't have the BALLS to demand to fight Hillbilly Pimp, after Stacy promised you some softie who would like down

4) Until this fight was finally canceled, and Stacy banned from ESB, Paul Gardner wanted to fight, and was ready to fight. A group of fans offered to PAY for his purse, and met all of Stacy's conditions.

He refused to deal with us. I wonder why?? He wants you to fight a hanpicked bum, not a guy who was coming to win like Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner.

Lie all you want, but your record will always show you blatantly ducked Hillbilly Pimp, because you are a HEARTLESS coward.

BOLLOCKS
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
When will this ***** stop jocking Charlie. :nonono:

Mr Man
05-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Zelenoff, the coward, is having another mental breakdown.