View Full Version : Boooo zelenoff!!!!

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riTht0vtHEI

Zakman
05-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Charlie is so pathetic. He knew he couldn't beat Hillbilly Pimp, so he ducked out on his fight to take on some nobody.

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 10:51 PM
The joke will be on him when this guy stomps out zelenoff.

sleazyfellow
05-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Charlie is so pathetic. He knew he couldn't beat Hillbilly Pimp, so he ducked out on his fight to take on some nobody.

HBP is somebody? no hes not, hes in the same boat as whoever the replacement is, 0-0 record. I say any man who fights against charlie will win, as clearly he is still a boy. Unlike real fighters where you have to worry about it once the bell rings, for charlie you got to just put up with his constant threats and **** talking long before the ring is ever set up.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 11:53 PM
HBP is somebody? no hes not, hes in the same boat as whoever the replacement is, 0-0 record. I say any man who fights against charlie will win, as clearly he is still a boy. Unlike real fighters where you have to worry about it once the bell rings, for charlie you got to just put up with his constant threats and **** talking long before the ring is ever set up.

HBP has not fought, but is known among the TPS fan community. A lot of fans were really looking forward to this fight, and the way Charlie ducked out of it to fight some nobody really stabs the fans in the back.

Charlie, with his usual class, said on the radio tonight "**** the fans." Oh, yeah?? **** you too Charlie - you little coward.:poke:

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:16 AM
u owe me money zakman U better shut ure mouth bittch before I go over to new england and stomp ure ****king face and dont worry about Hillbilly after i win june 20th against robbie.... im a find pimp hopefully my basketball tour stops in arlington texas, ill see wasup at lamar highschool.... thats where Hillbilly lives near, if that fool doesnt stfu I will personally find Him and make Life real difficult for him

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:21 AM
u owe me money zakman U better shut ure mouth bittch before I go over to new england and stomp ure ****king face and dont worry about Hillbilly after i win june 20th against robbie.... im a find pimp hopefully my basketball tour stops in arlington texas, ill see wasup at lamar highschool.... thats where Hillbilly lives near, if that fool doesnt stfu I will personally find Him and make Life real difficult for him

Talk is cheap Chuckles - when it came time to demand your fight with Hillbilly Pimp, you wimped out and did whatever you had to get out of facing him in the ring where it counts.

You have quit again, before the fight even started. You should give me double because you didn't even have the balls to get in the ring with Hillbilly this time.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Talk is cheap Chuckles - when it came time to demand your fight with Hillbilly Pimp, you wimped out and did whatever you had to get out of facing him in the ring where it counts.

You have quit again, before the fight even started. You should give me double because you didn't even have the balls to get in the ring with Hillbilly this time.

na bittch he didnt have the balls he talkked shhit to stacey and went On jennas show many times and didnt go On goodsons show as much..... i kept Him On the card stacey wanted to throw him out a LOOOOONG time ago punkk..... but now staceys had enough its done, HBP is gone..... u mutha****king hater clan trying to flip the switch but truth is Pimp backed out and U all know it......

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:40 AM
na bittch he didnt have the balls he talkked shhit to stacey and went On jennas show many times and didnt go On goodsons show as much..... i kept Him On the card stacey wanted to throw him out a LOOOOONG time ago punkk..... but now staceys had enough its done, HBP is gone..... u mutha****king hater clan trying to flip the switch but truth is Pimp backed out and U all know it......

Pimp didn't back out, he got REPLACED by Goodson, against his will. He wants to fight you right now, but you're taking on some tomato can.

You're actions speak far louder than your words - you're ducking and running from Hillbilly Pimp, and the fans know it.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Pimp didn't back out, he got REPLACED by Goodson, against his will. He wants to fight you right now, but you're taking on some tomato can.

You're actions speak far louder than your words - you're ducking and running from Hillbilly Pimp, and the fans know it.

****KKKKKK THE FANS if ure not on the Z train then ****KK U..... anyone whos not my fan Can go ****k themselves...... Stacey is in charge I did what I could to keep Paul ON the card but he crossed the line and stacey doesnt want Him DONE DEAL, out of my control if I was the promotor shhit of course id keep Hillbilly Bittch On the card Just so I can smash His ass.... But stacey doesnt want Him anywhere near fortsmith...... hes done live with It bittch, your gonna see me beating the crap Out of robbie crawley and winning my tps belt either live with it or go Kill Yourself, No ones gonna Miss U

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:46 AM
****KKKKKK THE FANS if ure not on the Z train then ****KK U..... anyone whos not my fan Can go ****k themselves...... Stacey is in charge I did what I could to keep Paul ON the card but he crossed the line and stacey doesnt want Him DONE DEAL, out of my control if I was the promotor shhit of course id keep Hillbilly Bittch On the card Just so I can smash His ass.... But stacey doesnt want Him anywhere near fortsmith...... hes done live with It bittch, your gonna see me beating the crap Out of robbie crawley and winning my tps belt either live with it or go Kill Yourself, No ones gonna Miss U

How convenient that you are not the promoter huh? All that's just a big smokescreen for what we all know - that if you REALLY wanted to fight Hillbilly Pimp, you would have TOLD Stacy he was the only guy you wanted to face, period. And, you would be on here demanding the fight, not trying to discourage the large group of fans that are trying to negotiate so you WILL have to face Hillbilly Pimp June 20th.

Hope that doesn't scare you too much.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:48 AM
How convenient that you are not the promoter huh? All that's just a big smokescreen for what we all know - that if you REALLY wanted to fight Hillbilly Pimp, you would have TOLD Stacy he was the only guy you wanted to face, period. And, you would be on here demanding the fight, not trying to discourage the large group of fans that are trying to negotiate so you WILL have to face Hillbilly Pimp June 20th.

Hope that doesn't scare you too much.

Ive been to jail U lil bitttch, i fought gang members before, Ive fought real tough guys before, PIMP SCARE ME?????? Are U out of Your retarded Mind????????

Max05
05-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Ive been to jail U lil bitttch, i fought gang members before, Ive fought real tough guys before, PIMP SCARE ME?????? Are U out of Your retarded Mind????????

The fans interest even if they hated is the reason you got lucky to fight ***git, the fans will lose interest eventually if you say **** like "**** the fans".

You ain't fought gang members and any you tried to beat your ass according to Claudia.:haha:

Zakman
05-14-2009, 12:04 PM

Actions speak louder than words Chuckles. You had a chance to demand that this fight happen, and what did you do. You chose to face some nobody instead of Hillbilly Pimp.

It's one of the most obvious ducking jobs in boxing history.

sleazyfellow
05-14-2009, 01:36 PM

Oh god, you are the typical internet tough guy, we all know its an act.

And who the hell is claudia? that big breasted no ass HO that charlie was showing off in videos like hes the man or what?

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh god, you are the typical internet tough guy, we all know its an act.

And who the hell is claudia? that big breasted no ass HO that charlie was showing off in videos like hes the man or what?

Yup. That's Claudia allright. And she has reported that Charlie smokes meth all the time, that his mother is a drunk who runs around the house half naked, and that he beats up his old man.

Charlie is a real scumbag. And a coward too. His ducking of Paul Gardner shows he won't EVER face a REAL challenge in the ring.

fight2beat
05-14-2009, 02:02 PM
yeah the truth is that zele***** make everything to have this fight cancel...thats it...and now he's acting like he wants to fight...