View Full Version : AND THE NEWWWWWWW TPS CHAMP???? WHO is it?????

White Hope
05-13-2009, 08:29 PM
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee357/CharlieBoxer727/ANDTHENEW.jpg

primetime2124
05-13-2009, 08:44 PM
How do you become champ beating (you will lose if its not fixed) some no name guy with 0 fights ?

Zakman
05-13-2009, 08:47 PM
How do you become champ beating (you will lose if its not fixed) some no name guy with 0 fights ?

Exactly. This bogus replacement fight with some nobody that NO ONE wants to see is a JOKE. Just like Charlie.

The fans know that Charlie is ducking Hillbilly. If he was a MAN he would demand to fight HBP. But he apparently wet his pants at just the thought of it.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Exactly. This bogus replacement fight with some nobody that NO ONE wants to see is a JOKE. Just like Charlie.

The fans know that Charlie is ducking Hillbilly. If he was a MAN he would demand to fight HBP. But he apparently wet his pants at just the thought of it.

ye ye ok keep telling ureself that bittch... pimp backed out

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Your show is so lame. You can actually hear crickets........

Mr Man
05-13-2009, 10:11 PM
You actually need to win a fight you ****ing bum.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 10:47 PM
ye ye ok keep telling ureself that bittch... pimp backed out

Pimp's ready to fight you right now wimp. Be a man and tell your promoter you want to fight the man EVERYBODY wants to see you face.

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
He won`t because now he thinks he found an easier fight to take.

LA BAD BOY
05-13-2009, 11:56 PM
ye ye ZAKMAN where is the money?
your boy backed out!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:12 AM
pimp will Not fight, forget the deals its done, PIMPS out..... stacey personally called me in private and said he will not let that Bum On his card..... before stacey wanted to Pull him off since april and i didnt let it happen now its out of my control, sorry but u ****ksuckers will watch me KO Robbie Crawley

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:15 AM
pimp will Not fight, forget the deals its done, PIMPS out..... stacey personally called me in private and said he will not let that Bum On his card..... before stacey wanted to Pull him off since april and i didnt let it happen now its out of my control, sorry but u ****ksuckers will watch me KO Robbie Crawley

Nobody's gonna watch you fight that bum, coward, except maybe a few hicks in Arkansas.

I know you don't have any balls, but see if you can grow a pair and take the challenge of Hillbilly Pimp. He's ready to fight you June 20th if you're man enough to do it.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Nobody's gonna watch you fight that bum, coward, except maybe a few hicks in Arkansas.

I know you don't have any balls, but see if you can grow a pair and take the challenge of Hillbilly Pimp. He's ready to fight you June 20th if you're man enough to do it.

U ****ksucker... HILLBILLY PIMP SUCKKS hes weak, hes a nobody hes only a somebody in ure mind U bitttch, Ure busy whackin off to Him u ****king ******...... Mayweather is a name, Delahoya, pacquio, Jermain taylor, andre ward, thats a name , HBP is a ****king drunk alcoholic, drug addict no fights, got killed in sparring never finished a round in sparring, shhit at least robbie finished 2 rounds with micro or so ive heard..... And yet Your calling PIMP a somebody, Man id crush Him...... ****K OFF ZAKMAN, U lil ******tt

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:23 AM
U ****ksucker... HILLBILLY PIMP SUCKKS hes weak, hes a nobody hes only a somebody in ure mind U bitttch, Ure busy whackin off to Him u ****king ******...... Mayweather is a name, Delahoya, pacquio, Jermain taylor, andre ward, thats a name , HBP is a ****king drunk alcoholic, drug addict no fights, got killed in sparring never finished a round in sparring, shhit at least robbie finished 2 rounds with micro or so ive heard..... And yet Your calling PIMP a somebody, Man id crush Him...... ****K OFF ZAKMAN, U lil ******tt

A little upset Chuckles that I've exposed you for the cowardly FRAUD you are?? Man up and face Hillbilly Pimp, you spineless wimp.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 01:26 AM
A little upset Chuckles that I've exposed you for the cowardly FRAUD you are?? Man up and face Hillbilly Pimp, you spineless wimp.

if he comes der Like I said I will straight attack Him until he stops breathing thats when Im a stop punching..... hes off the card Live with it or commit suicide stacey doesnt want him there period

Zakman
05-14-2009, 01:49 AM
if he comes der Like I said I will straight attack Him until he stops breathing thats when Im a stop punching..... hes off the card Live with it or commit suicide stacey doesnt want him there period

You won't face him in the ring, you just talk a lot of ****.

Everyone knows that if YOU wanted this fight, it would be happening.

Max05
05-14-2009, 03:40 AM

Ex drunk you mean and ex drug addict, Stacy is a liar and is over-exaggerating it to make you more confident.:fu2:

Plus you took meth and was drunk on video too.:fu2:

fight2beat
05-14-2009, 02:37 PM
the only champ that you are is about big mouth... thats it