View Full Version : Stacey 'Goodnight' Goodson

RenegadeT
05-13-2009, 05:17 PM
can you please inform the boxingscene TPS warlords of exactly wtf is going on ?

im not logging into ESB ,f.uck that **** .

i cant believe this 6-7 months worth of build up and myself included making videos now appears to have been an orchestrated waste of time

i thought Z and pimp where cool now .......now its flipped and the fight is off ?!!!

i smell bull****

joe90210
05-13-2009, 05:23 PM
negotiations are in progress, it can still be salvaged, it looks like Team Pimp will have to pay for expenses to get there though, but they have the money seemingly secured so it shouldn't be a problem

ThePlugInBabies
05-13-2009, 05:46 PM
negotiations are in progress, it can still be salvaged, it looks like Team Pimp will have to pay for expenses to get there though, but they have the money seemingly secured so it shouldn't be a problem

sold many t-shirts lately?

joe90210
05-13-2009, 05:54 PM
sold many t-shirts lately?
......what?

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 06:30 PM
After all this build up and advertisement I can't believe the waste its been, I've also made videos for it and supported it only to now find its off.

Crap move, get the fight back on Stacy.

joe90210
05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
After all this build up and advertisement I can't believe the waste its been, I've also made videos for it and supported it only to now find its off.

Goodson seems willing to negotiate for the fight back, the ESB admins have given him till tomorrow to bring the fight back or him and the TPS are gone permanently from there

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Goodson seems willing to negotiate for the fight back, the ESB admins have given him till tomorrow to bring the fight back or him and the TPS are gone permanently from there

I don't know anything about this as I'm not on ESB but I'll wait and see what happens.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 07:00 PM
pimp doesnt wanna fight period..

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 07:06 PM

Dam shame about that then, I was really looking forward to it.

So its gonna be all quiet from now till your fight with this other dude.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Dam shame about that then, I was really looking forward to it.

So its gonna be all quiet from now till your fight with this other dude.

hey thats good, no pressure Ill come In and whipe em out like its some sparring match and get my belt , ****k the haters thats what they get

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 07:29 PM
hey thats good, no pressure Ill come In and whipe em out like its some sparring match and get my belt , ****k the haters thats what they get

Man I'm pleased for you maturing mentally during your preparation for the fight, you are way beyond those ESB Retards.

All they wanted to do was screw with your head so you would walk into the ring with nerves and loose.

I think things will be a lot quieter on here from now on but good luck with your fight against this other guy, HBP will always be a ***** in my eyes.

I'd crush that weak fool.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Man I'm pleased for you maturing mentally during your preparation for the fight, you are way beyond those ESB Retards.

All they wanted to do was screw with your head so you would walk into the ring with nerves and loose.

I think things will be a lot quieter on here from now on but good luck with your fight against this other guy, HBP will always be a ***** in my eyes.

I'd crush that weak fool.

dude i know 15 year olds who would Knock out Pimp, id cause him internal injuries like U said

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Sad but true. HBP and his junkie pale weak frame would crumble with power hits.

Anyways Z I'm gonna log out bro, its late here.

Tell Stacy I said Whatsup next time you speak to him.

Peace.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 08:45 PM

There's one thing we can agree on. Stacy should make the deal and get this fight back on.

We all - both Pimp AND Charlie supporters - have waited months for this.

It's a slap in the face of the fans to cancel the fight.

The RealDeal
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
It doesn't look like its going to happen.

Zakman
05-14-2009, 11:28 AM

Pimp does want to fight. I talked to him last night. It is you and Stacy Goodson that are preventing him, and everyone knows it.

If YOU want to fight him, tell Goodson to make it happen. If you don't, it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

Max05
05-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Woooo, i got a mention on the Z show. ***gits jelous of my muscular frame the skinny meth head.

They still pronounced my surname wrong though, you leave out the X and say it like "Molyn-you" at the end French style mother****ers. Charlie you illiterate bastard, i told you many times how to pronounce it.