05-13-2009, 05:03 PM
anytime anywhere Ill crush U

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 05:03 PM
All you are is talk

TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK

CUSSING CUSSING THREATS THREATS

TALK TALK TALK

stop TALKING... YOU make the fight happen.

YOU WONT. PERIOD.

ThePlugInBabies
05-13-2009, 05:04 PM
is this before or after you fight peter manfredo?

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
lets do it.... wheres Versatile???? Ill crush that fool

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
damn does peter manfredo wanna fill In for june 20 now instead of Pimp

ThePlugInBabies
05-13-2009, 05:08 PM

i dunno, is it illegal in the state of arkansas to beat on ******ish, meth taking, braindead, russian retards?

charlie, i'd get out of the boxing game right now if i were you. you're a blow or two to the head away from being a professional window licker. you simply don't have the braincells to spare.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:08 PM
i dunno, is it illegal in the state of arkansas to beat on ******ish, meth taking, braindead, russian retards?

charlie, i'd get out of the boxing game right now if i were you. you're a blow or two to the head away from being a professional window licker. you simply don't have the braincells to spare.

id break ure ****king face U ****suckkker ****king bittch

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM

anybody can talk **** on the internet, thats all you do.... \

talk talk talk talk talk talk

ThePlugInBabies
05-13-2009, 05:14 PM

no you wouldn't. you're grade a *****. you've never won a fight in your life, well maybe you beat on your old man every now and then when your mum has been coming on too strong.

SkilledB
05-13-2009, 06:00 PM

charlie stfu man for real

even tho manfredo sux he had the skills to get a fight with calzaghe

you've fought 1 inbread hick and LOST

you'd get beat by a 1 arm'd 15 year old if he had a jab

Two Clips
05-13-2009, 06:02 PM
anybody can talk **** on the internet, thats all you do.... \

talk talk talk talk talk talkStop you're killing me Reed! LMAO This cat has really gotten under your skin huh?

White Hope
05-13-2009, 06:05 PM
charlie stfu man for real

even tho manfredo sux he had the skills to get a fight with calzaghe

you've fought 1 inbread hick and LOST

you'd get beat by a 1 arm'd 15 year old if he had a jab

ok ok youll see on the 20th of june when I knock out rob crawley

SkilledB
05-13-2009, 06:08 PM
ok ok youll see on the 20th of june when I knock out rob crawley

okay just like u would Hartley? lmao

dawg ide be mad if u wernt so funny

Verstyle
05-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Haha. I haven't talked about about Charlie in awhile. Fax over the papers if you really want it.

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 03:49 PM
lets go charlie... have ur promotor take care of it... stop side stepping

stop making excuses, stop telling other people to do your work for you

YOU DO IT.

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I will personally send a check or money order for 100 bucks to versatile if u knock this dude out cold

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM

hey white boy stop talking **** ***it

MetalVomit
05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
I've got a $5 spot on Verse, to win, more specifically, within the first minute of the first round. Easy. Verse, what is your weight class? Is it close to Chuck's?

sebspeed
05-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Do you realize Charlie ''The ***'' Zelenoff that you would fight someone who will turn pro and has a lot of potential?? Just look at this footage that was made in 2007 and look at all the comments by the people. Then look at your ''sparring'' video and look at everybody who tells you,you suck.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI15Mqoi0OQ&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI15Mqoi0OQ&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Two Clips
05-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Do you realize Charlie ''The ***'' Zelenoff that you would fight someone who will turn pro and has a lot of potential?? Just look at this footage that was made in 2007 and look at all the comments by the people. Then look at your ''sparring'' video and look at everybody who tells you,you suck.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI15Mqoi0OQ&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI15Mqoi0OQ&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>I know Verse would whoop that ass quick, fast, and in a hurry the thing is the weight difference. Verse looks like he's way too big for Charlie. I don't know, Verse can you get down to Charlie's weight?

zelenoff_chimp
05-15-2009, 07:15 PM
no you wouldn't. you're grade a *****. you've never won a fight in your life, well maybe you beat on your old man every now and then when your mum has been coming on too strong.Charlie, do you use your incestous relationship with your Mother as a means of sexual gratifacation or as a means of asserting your dominance over both your Mother and Father?

Zakman
05-15-2009, 07:32 PM

****, even the guy that lost would starch Charlie. The other guy would annihilate him.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Charlie, do you use your incestous relationship with your Mother as a means of sexual gratifacation or as a means of asserting your dominance over both your Mother and Father?
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 07:37 PM
ZAKMAN you are opsesed with Charlie Z.
Your boy WIMP backed out the fight and he is back on heroin.

x3_bazooka_x3
05-15-2009, 07:57 PM
ZAKMAN you are opsesed with Charlie Z.
Your boy WIMP backed out the fight and he is back on heroin.

Meth has you all ****ed up doesnt it Z? I mean you actually beleive your own ****ing lies

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Meth has you all ****ed up doesnt it Z? I mean you actually beleive your own ****ing lies

Bazooka,wannabe gangsta STFU.
Steven Q. Urkel is more dangerous then you are.
Pimp s dummy would knock you out!

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Bazooka,wannabe gangsta STFU.
Steven Q. Urkel is more dangerous then you are.
Pimp s dummy would knock you out!

Charlie, you are never going to fight..........

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Charlie will fight on JUNE 20 and he will Sub Zero Robbie Crawley.
Robbie Crawley will crawling on the canvas when Z-MAN land
his vicious 750 hook.
After JUNE 20 Z-MAN will go to wildcard for big sparring session with
Peter Manfredo Jr. and hopefuly that sissy bazooka will step up and
fight,cuz he cant stop talkin.

Verstyle
05-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Charlie isn't serious at all. He could beat me and all. I wouldn't mind finding it out. I can be in the low 50's in a month.

Two Clips
05-16-2009, 12:21 AM
Charlie isn't serious at all. He could beat me and all. I wouldn't mind finding it out. I can be in the low 50's in a month.Well it's on then!! If you want to show us you're not a ***** make it happen Charlie!!!

Dorian
05-16-2009, 03:23 AM

http://media.photobucket.com/image/you%20mad%20camron/DJReeg21/u-mad___camron.jpg

LA BAD BOY
05-16-2009, 03:30 AM
Charlie Z will KO Versatile.
Z-TRAIN saw Versatile sparring and we are not impressed at all.
He is slow and he is obviously noob in boxing.
Charlie Z by devastating KO.

sebspeed
05-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Hey Versatile is ready to fight you,what you're waiting for ***? We will finally see the retirement of Zelenoff after that fight.