View Full Version : Does anyone actually care anymore?

skyler
05-13-2009, 11:48 AM
The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park retard?

boxasmash
05-13-2009, 12:19 PM
nope, you're right. this **** got old a long time ago.

zelenoff is a ****ing ***** with a massive mouth, i'd **** that ***** up if i saw him. lets not glorify this retard.

Mr Man
05-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Skyler, I want to correct you and say that Hillbilly Pimp has NOT pulled out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight. The evidence of this is on ESB.

Stacy Goodson was insulting the family members of various ESB members, and when he was faced with retaliation in the form of changed avatars and amusing pictures, he couldn't handle it and decided that Hillbilly is the spawn of the devil.

This was all pre-planned. Why? Because Goodson is now on ESB offering Hillbilly Pimp a fight against Andrew Hartley. He is afraid to put Zelenoff in the ring against anybody with a pulse.

skyler
05-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Skyler, I want to correct you and say that Hillbilly Pimp has NOT pulled out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight. The evidence of this is on ESB.

Stacy Goodson was insulting the family members of various ESB members, and when he was faced with retaliation in the form of changed avatars and amusing pictures, he couldn't handle it and decided that Hillbilly is the spawn of the devil.

This was all pre-planned. Why? Because Goodson is now on ESB offering Hillbilly Pimp a fight against Andrew Hartley. He is afraid to put Zelenoff in the ring against anybody with a pulse.

A very little pulse at that lol..

Zakman
05-13-2009, 02:03 PM
The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park retard?

Hillbilly Pimp did NOT pull out - he was FORCED out, at Charlie's specific request.

Charlie is a COWARD. He has proven it by blatantly ducking Hillbillly Pimp to fight some nobody. This fight is a JOKE!

LA BAD BOY
05-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Hillbilly Pimp did NOT pull out - he was FORCED out, at Charlie's specific request.

Charlie is a COWARD. He has proven it by blatantly ducking Hillbillly Pimp to fight some nobody. This fight is a JOKE!

Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
Stacey told him 100 times that he cant call JENNA s show and he calls
every monday.
You lost bet ZAKMAN so pay to ZELENOFF.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
every monday.

**** you. Everybody knows what happened. Hillbilly is STILL willing to fight, but CHARLIE told Stacy to replace him. I expect my check to be in the mail, because this is an obvious QUIT job - worse than the Hartley fight because this time, Charlie didn't even have the BALLS to get in the ring with the man.

joe90210
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
every monday.
how the hell do you have 1.5 million points? :bigeyes:

LA BAD BOY
05-13-2009, 03:14 PM
how the hell do you have 1.5 million points? :bigeyes:

one guy made a thread in fantasy bets "3 million points give away" if
someone guess who will win and how in PACQUIAO HATTON fight.
One guy and me said that PACMAN will knock Hatton out in round 2 so
we split 3 million dawg!

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:47 PM
I think Hillbillys dad shouldve Pulled out

Mr Man
05-13-2009, 05:37 PM

I think that your father should have thrown your mother down the stairs when she was pregnant. What a disappointed man he must be.

joe90210
05-13-2009, 05:58 PM
zakman and a few other members are currently in negotiations with Goodson, it's actually looking good so far, hopefully they'll iron out the details by tonight

joe90210
05-13-2009, 05:58 PM
one guy made a thread in fantasy bets "3 million points give away" if
someone guess who will win and how in PACQUIAO HATTON fight.
One guy and me said that PACMAN will knock Hatton out in round 2 so
we split 3 million dawg!
congratulations dawg, you gonna share that money with Z-TRAIN??

LA BAD BOY
05-13-2009, 06:01 PM
congratulations dawg, you gonna share that money with Z-TRAIN??

how much you want? is 10K enough?

joe90210
05-13-2009, 06:22 PM
how much you want? is 10K enough?
1.3m

:p ?

LA BAD BOY
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
1.3m

:p ?

hahah i ll give you 10 K!

SkilledB
05-13-2009, 06:27 PM
nah not rly

i just hate people who think so highly of themselves when they know damn well they suck ass

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 07:28 PM

Haha good one.

:rofl::rofl:

I can't believe Hillbilly quit the fight, he must have sobered up and realised what was about to happen to him.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Haha good one.

:rofl::rofl:

I can't believe Hillbilly quit the fight, he must have sobered up and realised what was about to happen to him.

thats exactly it im fighting robbie cawyler now Im a whoop his asss and pimps gone..... no negotiations are building nothin fights OFF

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 08:08 PM
thats exactly it im fighting robbie cawyler now Im a whoop his asss and pimps gone..... no negotiations are building nothin fights OFF

Thats what I thought, theres already talk on a thread on here of a negotiation with Stacy but I thought it was just rumours.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Thats what I thought, theres already talk on a thread on here of a negotiation with Stacy but I thought it was just rumours.

Pimps gone period..... hes a bittch who had no intention On ever fighting ME hes a ******tt

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Pimps gone period..... hes a bittch who had no intention On ever fighting ME hes a ******tt

I wish he was a member on here so I could point and laugh at him for being such a *****.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 09:40 PM

What a total piece of **** bull****ter you are. He's ready to fight you right NOW, STACY kicked him off the card, because YOU asked for it.

You are a spineless COWARD Chuckles, far worse than even I thought.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
What a total piece of **** bull****ter you are. He's ready to fight you right NOW, STACY kicked him off the card, because YOU asked for it.

You are a spineless COWARD Chuckles, far worse than even I thought.

your boys a coward U fcukking bitttch ***man..... LIke ive said before, if pimp wanted to get his ass stompped By me.... he wouldnt rep jennas show like that and he wouldnt start cursing stacey Out just because stacey favored me to win, Pimps a pusssy and a coward and a No good piece off shhit who never wanted to fight PERIOD

White Hope
05-13-2009, 09:44 PM
and zakman get off my Site, go back to Gaysb

Zakman
05-13-2009, 09:49 PM
your boys a coward U fcukking bitttch ***man..... LIke ive said before, if pimp wanted to get his ass stompped By me.... he wouldnt rep jennas show like that and he wouldnt start cursing stacey Out just because stacey favored me to win, Pimps a pusssy and a coward and a No good piece off shhit who never wanted to fight PERIOD

Hillbilly Pimp is ready to fight you June 20th!!!!! You game, or are you gonna duck? yes or no, coward.

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Whoever you fight Charlie you are gonna get your ass kicked!!

White Hope
05-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Whoever you fight Charlie you are gonna get your ass kicked!!

ye right bittch Im a Knock the ****t out of robbie crawley

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 10:49 PM
ye right bittch Im a Knock the ****t out of robbie crawley

You know nothing about him!!!!

In pimp you knew what you had!!

YOU ARE GONNA GET ****ED UP!!!!

White Hope
05-13-2009, 10:59 PM
You know nothing about him!!!!

In pimp you knew what you had!!

YOU ARE GONNA GET ****ED UP!!!!

hes 5'5 140 pounds, Im 6'0 147 i will crush Him..... he had 0 amauter fights 0 pro fights nothing, im a crush robbie

boxingrob
05-13-2009, 11:12 PM
I hope you choke and F this all up so we all can laugh really hard at you!

Oh wait....we are already laughing real hard at you!!

Zakman
05-13-2009, 11:43 PM
hes 5'5 140 pounds, Im 6'0 147 i will crush Him..... he had 0 amauter fights 0 pro fights nothing, im a crush robbie

Who cares? So you fight some bum. We all know you RAN from Hillbilly Pimp!

Hillbilly Pimp is your DADDY, coward.

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 12:59 AM
pay the money ZAKMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your boy HB PD backed out!

joe90210
05-14-2009, 01:34 AM
latest negotiations proposal, hold on to your hats people, the fight might be back on

1. A ceasefire between SOB and OTR takes place effective immediately (They don't flame you and you don't flame them)

2. You get to keep your avatar, and so does the SOB crew!

3. SOB advertises in TPS thread only.

4. Exploitation of family is strictly forbidden, and will lead to a ban up till June 21st.

5. You get to decide whether or not your fighters go on different shows to promote the fight or talk about just boxing.

6. You and Jenna stay off each others cases, but she gets to promote the TPS on her show as long as it's nothing against you nor Charlie.

7. Number 5 does not apply to Paul Gardner

8. Paul and Charlie still can go at it (except number 4)

9. Messer gets banned until 6/21 (He's doing it voluntarily)

10.Paul Gardner's fans will be responsible for all Paul's expenses, room , meals , travel , trunks, equipment and extra's.

11. All TPS fighters will be a signed SOB fighter before stepping in the ring.

12 If Moderators do change your (Goodson) avatar, or anyone else's (TPS fighters)avatar, you get to withdraw Paul from the card immediately without question.

13. Everything applies until 6/21

White Hope
05-14-2009, 02:14 AM
JOE , Pimps out he backed out and started this fued with stacey On purpose and went and repped jennas show for 1 reason cause He would get destroyed By me, robbie crawley would beat the shhit Out of Paul, pauls the ****king Bum....

Zakman
05-14-2009, 02:18 AM
JOE , Pimps out he backed out and started this fued with stacey On purpose and went and repped jennas show for 1 reason cause He would get destroyed By me, robbie crawley would beat the shhit Out of Paul, pauls the ****king Bum....

You're not gonna be able to convince ANYBODY that that hand-picked tomato can Stacy found for you is better than the man you DUCKED, Hillbilly Pimp.

The fans know you're running scared, Yellownoff.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 02:27 AM
You're not gonna be able to convince ANYBODY that that hand-picked tomato can Stacy found for you is better than the man you DUCKED, Hillbilly Pimp.

The fans know you're running scared, Yellownoff.

hillbilly Pimp is worse then a tomatoe cans he makes tomato cans look like PPV fighters.... pimp is a disgrace to Boxing to Life, if I ever see Him Ill murder Him

Zakman
05-14-2009, 02:42 AM
hillbilly Pimp is worse then a tomatoe cans he makes tomato cans look like PPV fighters.... pimp is a disgrace to Boxing to Life, if I ever see Him Ill murder Him

Easy to talk **** now, since you managed to find a way out of facing him in the ring.

You have no balls Chuckles, and this ***** move of ducking Hillbilly has exposed to all what a coward you are.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Easy to talk **** now, since you managed to find a way out of facing him in the ring.

You have no balls Chuckles, and this ***** move of ducking Hillbilly has exposed to all what a coward you are.

PIMP backed out U LIL Bitttch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not under my control anymore I did what I could to have the ****ksuckker On the show but stacey had enough of his shhit period

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 02:49 AM
you lost the bet ZAKMAN so you pay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zakman
05-14-2009, 02:50 AM
you lost the bet ZAKMAN so you pay!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the contrary, I WON. Charlie quit - before the fight even ****ing STARTED!!!! If he had any integrity, he'd send me the 500 bucks. I'm not holding my breath.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 02:52 AM
On the contrary, I WON. Charlie quit - before the fight even ****ing STARTED!!!! If he had any integrity, he'd send me the 500 bucks. I'm not holding my breath.

Zakman If Pimp wouldnt have backed out Like a Lil Punk... I would KO Him and ud stfu

LA BAD BOY
05-14-2009, 02:54 AM
be a man ZAKMAN a pay your lost bet!

White Hope
05-14-2009, 02:57 AM
he did man..... pimps gone, this zakman character got a serious man crush On PIMP its so annoying wow and disgusting, go give him head already U ****ckng ***GITTT

Zakman
05-14-2009, 03:04 AM
Zakman If Pimp wouldnt have backed out Like a Lil Punk... I would KO Him and ud stfu

PIMP didn't back out you meth-addled tweaker, he still wants to fight you right now. YOU had Stacy Goodson take him off the card, AGAINST his wishes.

Let me ask you a question. WHO made the final decision, you or Stacy?

White Hope
05-14-2009, 03:20 AM
PIMP didn't back out you meth-addled tweaker, he still wants to fight you right now. YOU had Stacy Goodson take him off the card, AGAINST his wishes.

Let me ask you a question. WHO made the final decision, you or Stacy?

Stacey made the final decision U ******tt..... i tryed keeping Pimp for 1 last time and he said NO..... u lil bitttch watch when I come to new england On my B-ball tour after I win june 20 ure ass is toast U ****king 45 year old son of a bitttch

Boxing_Girl23
05-14-2009, 03:23 AM
Charlie your such a F A G ! I heard your radio show and first off you suck at it and you backout of the fight against Paul...cause you know he's gonna KTFO if you meet him in the ring you glass jawed homo.

Zakman
05-14-2009, 03:24 AM
Stacey made the final decision U ******tt..... i tryed keeping Pimp for 1 last time and he said NO....

Well, then join the fans in asking Stacy to put Pimp back on the card. That would surely convince people you weren't ducking Paul. It's not just me saying this **** - most of the people who follow the TPS think you're ducking Pimp.

You could prove us all wrong by manning up and demanding to fight Hillbilly Pimp.

Max05
05-14-2009, 04:45 AM

Stacy pulled him out of quarrels with ESB actually over avatars he pretends, Paul wants the fight bad still.:bsflag::

I admit i'm starting to care less about the fight because of that tard Stacy and his illegal and ridiculous demands. He's responsible for the purse and equipment, not the fans! Zak and the guys who are trying to cover Paul's purse have heart but legally it's Stacy's responsibility to!