View Full Version : Charlie Zelenoff Vs Rob Crawley June 20

White Hope
05-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Pimp backed out, Im fighting this guy now , hes a pro debuter I should be able to whipe him out quick.... get my 1st win heres the Link

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=446405&cat=boxer

primetime2124
05-13-2009, 12:13 AM
zelenoff DQ 2

Brockton Lip
05-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Oh damn, why'd he back out?

Zakman
05-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Oh damn, why'd he back out?

It's bull****, that's why. Pimp didn't back out, Charlie did. Charlie could have DEMANDED that he face Hillbilly, but he let Stacy substitute some nobody instead.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:12 AM
It's bull****, that's why. Pimp didn't back out, Charlie did. Charlie could have DEMANDED that he face Hillbilly, but he let Stacy substitute some nobody instead.

zakman U know i realized ure a sick human being ure the 1 with serious mental issues u got a serious mutha****kingg obsession with hillbilly Pimp, i swear to god if I ever see hbp, in my Life..... In person I swear to god, I will Attack Him to the point where Im a end Up dong 25 to Life Boy....... im serious ok...... pimp turned on stacey and he backed out period, if U wanna fight u never talk down your promotor thats a way of saying "I dont wanna fight" and he did it, hes a bitttch

The Gully Gad
05-13-2009, 05:15 AM
Yo Zee.Pimp had no intention of fighting you man..Now the time is getting near his gone and punked out..This is bull****..After 3 to 4 months of countdown and build up the c*nt goes and pulls out..U should find him and take the fight to the cobblers..

Why dont u rematch Hartley?

White Hope
05-13-2009, 06:43 AM
u guys see NOW????, alot of You doubted me and said I might back Out and not show, well check this pimp left stacey with No Choice But to pull him off the card and I am still In, i couldve been like ahh Pimp backed out Im a back off too..... and then june 20 gets cancelled but instead Im gonna still be fighting against that other dude rob crawley and Ill rematch andrew when I win this fight in 5 weeks.... that goes to show my courage and determination and willingness to Be a true winner in Boxing.... Pimp is a worthless Piece off shhhitt

boxasmash
05-13-2009, 12:18 PM
U backed out charlie you coward.

Mr Man
05-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Zelenoff, for once in your life, man the **** up and demand the fight against Hillbilly Pimp. You know very well that Pimp didn't pull out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight because he is afraid of putting you in the ring with anybody with a pulse as he is aware of your inability to fight. The evidence is on ESB you dumb ****.

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Charlies a certified coward.

and he will NEVERRRRRRRRRRR fight versatile

Clegg
05-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Someone wants to fight you, but your promoter won't allow it?

Sounds like you're very protected.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Someone wants to fight you, but your promoter won't allow it?

Sounds like you're very protected.

Charlie is BLATANLY ducking Hillbilly Pimp. He is the biggest ****ing COWARD on the internet, as if anyone who saw the Hartley fight didn't already know this.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:48 PM
zakman Pimp is a bitttch If I ever see Him if he comes to forthsmith we wont be boxing Ohhhh No Im gonna live up to my word and attack Him with fists....

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 04:50 PM
all u do is talk **** charlie... you arent hard, you arent tough, and you arent scaring ANYBODY with your little INTERNET threats

and you will NEVER.. and i mean EVER... have the balls to fight versatile... EVER.

you will make excuses, you will make ridiculous demands... at the end of the day, you will be sure the fight doesnt happen.

KING 2K10
05-13-2009, 04:58 PM
u guys see NOW????, alot of You doubted me and said I might back Out and not show, well check this pimp left stacey with No Choice But to pull him off the card and I am still In, i couldve been like ahh Pimp backed out Im a back off too..... and then june 20 gets cancelled but instead Im gonna still be fighting against that other dude rob crawley and Ill rematch andrew when I win this fight in 5 weeks.... that goes to show my courage and determination and willingness to Be a true winner in Boxing.... Pimp is a worthless Piece off shhhitt

well can yout least hype this fight up now for the next 6 weeks and make some angry videos directed towards "Rob Crawley"..You can even punch yourself and rip a shirt or two.

Two Clips
05-13-2009, 04:58 PM
all u do is talk **** charlie... you arent hard, you arent tough, and you arent scaring ANYBODY with your little INTERNET threats

and you will NEVER.. and i mean EVER... have the balls to fight versatile... EVER.

you will make excuses, you will make ridiculous demands... at the end of the day, you will be sure the fight doesnt happen.It don't matter how much you say it he isn't going to respond to you. I've been waiting for the answer since earlier and he hasn't responded yet. LOL

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:59 PM
well can yout least hype this fight up now for the next 6 weeks and make some angry videos directed towards "Rob Crawley"..You can even punch yourself and rip a shirt or two.

i made 1 already but its gonna be kinda hard now to promote this thing because robbie dont even go On the internet forums point is Im a win this fight

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 05:00 PM
It don't matter how much you say it he isn't going to respond to you. I've been waiting for the answer since earlier and he hasn't responded yet. LOL

he ll never fight versatile....

hes scared to death of him

ANYBODY... and i repeat ANYBODY can talk **** on the internet... lets see him actually get in the ring with versi... thats REAL...

not some internet fake ass trashtalking

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
BRING versatile On man Ill ****king crush that Lil Bittch...... Bring Vers On

Two Clips
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Pimp backed out, Im fighting this guy now , hes a pro debuter I should be able to whipe him out quick.... get my 1st win heres the Link

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=446405&cat=boxerYou don't look 6 ft Charlie.

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
U BRING vers on

YOU PROVE IT

we dont work for you... nobody does **** for you

you wanna prove it?

YOU BRING HIM ON.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:03 PM
OK bring his bittch ass on, my promotor is stacey goodson.... bring it On mutha****kkers Versatile 2k9 what ever Bring em Ill break his ****king face

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 05:04 PM
YOU bring em... YOUVE got the promotor... YOU tell your promotor you wanna fight him

stop telling us and start DOING SOMETHING

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 07:33 PM
This is **** man, no one will be interested in this crap.

I feel bad for you that Hilbilly backed out but you said it all along Charlie and we can't fault you for being right.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
zakman Pimp is a bitttch If I ever see Him if he comes to forthsmith we wont be boxing Ohhhh No Im gonna live up to my word and attack Him with fists....

The record shows that when you could have demanded to fight Pimp, you avoided him to fight some nobody. You are a spineless coward, Charles, and everyone except your few nuthuggers knows it.