View Full Version : Zelenoff vs Pimp is OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

White Hope
05-12-2009, 09:24 PM
hillbilly Pimp backed out..... he turned on stacey because he realized the haters and him failed to ****k Me Up mentally.... I wish Hed still be On but hey, Im fighting robbie crowler now.... some pro debuter im a whipe out easily also, Pimp backed out officially.... he started promoting another show... when the rules were only call In SOB shows, and he started talking mad shhit Bout stacey , Paul never wanted to fight ME ... him and the haters goal was to get me to back out but when they realized im fighting he backed out Himself

LA BAD BOY
05-12-2009, 11:53 PM
That fight will happen dawg,
Stacey is only mad cuz Gardner was on JENNAs show.

Zakman
05-13-2009, 12:15 AM
hillbilly Pimp backed out..... he turned on stacey because he realized the haters and him failed to ****k Me Up mentally.... I wish Hed still be On but hey, Im fighting robbie crowler now.... some pro debuter im a whipe out easily also, Pimp backed out officially.... he started promoting another show... when the rules were only call In SOB shows, and he started talking mad shhit Bout stacey , Paul never wanted to fight ME ... him and the haters goal was to get me to back out but when they realized im fighting he backed out Himself

What a load of CRAP. Hillbilly didn't back out, YOU did. You don';t have the BALLS to fight Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner, so you gave him the ok to substitute some bum.

If you were a MAN, you would DEMAND that Stacy make that fight with Hillbilly Pimp. You are running scared.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:15 AM
zakman shut the ****k Up u whiney bittch , stacey wanted to take Pimp off so many times before and i demanded na I wanna Murder that mutha****kker..... so stacey kept him On but now its went too far nothing I can do stacey is the promotor hes in charge not me u ****king *****, Il slash ure throat zakman and hillbillys if I ever get a chance

The Gully Gad
05-13-2009, 04:17 AM
Get urself a new promoter..These lot sound like cowboys

ßringer
05-13-2009, 04:28 AM
Awesome news.

Now get Corey (Versatile2k9) as the fill in.

Go ahead, I dare you. ;)

Max05
05-13-2009, 04:37 AM
Lying sack of ****, Paul didn't back out.

Stacy demeaned people on ESB and they did it back and Stacy couldn't take it and left so he took Paul off the show too even though Paul didn't do nothing wrong.

Stacy thinks he can dictate what radio shows they can go on too.

Stacy will probably tell Crawley to give you the win.

ßringer
05-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Stacy sounds like just another arrogant, dickface promoter, to me.

He pulls Paul from the fight just because he was on another radio show?

Mother****er should be happy he was on Jenna's show, let's face it ; Not many people know about, or even care about this whole "TPS" league anyway.

Paul's appearance on Jenna's show may have attracted some extra fans who wanted to see if he could back up his talk.

What a moron.

Max05
05-13-2009, 04:42 AM
Paul is mad at Stacy because Stacy is overexaggerting the fact he likes a drink once in a while and got drunk bad once just so your not scared to fight him. Also because he pulled him off for something he didn't do!

Your claiming you go ot clubs talking **** to people and on the streets as well because your a big mouthed loser. That **** can jepodise the fight too yet Stacy has no problem with you causing trouble! Your drinking and smoking on your videos too and Stacy's not bothered about that.:crackhead

Stacy's putting false hopes into your head and you'll go mental when your seriously hurt even worse because of that fat pig.

Clegg
05-13-2009, 04:45 AM
I guess this explain one thing: Pumpkineater being the star guest on Howard Stern is the reason that Zelenoff ducked him!

I can't believe Charlie and his promoter have ducked a retarded crackhead who had no boxing experience.

If you're scared of someone like that, I'd guessing that the guy you're fighting instead only has one arm or something?

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:39 AM
max molynuexx...... tell U what bitttch we got 5 weeks left u wanna fill In instead of crawley???? U sorrry piece of shhit move down to 168 ill fight u bitttch...... ill break ure Mother****ingg face u british *****yy mutha****kker

Max05
05-13-2009, 09:37 AM
max molynuexx...... tell U what bitttch we got 5 weeks left u wanna fill In instead of crawley???? U sorrry piece of shhit move down to 168 ill fight u bitttch...... ill break ure Mother****ingg face u british *****yy mutha****kker

Whats British got to do with it? Everytime you reply to someone who have to mention where they are from ***git.

I am not a boxer and weigh 214lbs, 168 would be impossible for me unless i smoked meth like you do. Plus i live on the other side of the Atlantic you waste of space.

I'd would smash you anyway, didn't you say you were going to come over here and kill me anyway?:twak:

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 09:42 AM
u wont fight versatile... thats a promise and a gaurantee... everyone on this forum knows versatile would knock you cold out... your **** talking goes on deaf ears, all u do is cuss and make threats... it means NOTHING... versatile WILL knock you out, you wont fight him.

MetalVomit
05-13-2009, 10:15 AM
u wont fight versatile... thats a promise and a gaurantee... everyone on this forum knows versatile would knock you cold out... your **** talking goes on deaf ears, all u do is cuss and make threats... it means NOTHING... versatile WILL knock you out, you wont fight him.

he'll ignore this. Versatile would beat the living **** out this dude, and retire him. Like Terry Conklin in The Great White Hype. "no rematch, I'm going back to cleveland"

boxasmash
05-13-2009, 11:13 AM
can't believe you ducked that bum :rofl:

you suck charlie.

boxasmash
05-13-2009, 11:16 AM
charlie, fight cory(versatile) you *****!

Two Clips
05-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Damn I wanted to see that fight!!! I guess I'll just have to be happy with Haye sparking Klit out.:sad:

Mr Man
05-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Stacy Goodson is afraid of putting Zelenoff in the ring against Hillbilly Pimp. This cancellation was pre-planned.

That fat prick is on ESB talking about Hillbilly fighting Hartley instead.

Why is he so afraid of putting Zelenoff in a bout against Hillbilly? Because he is fully aware of the fact that Zelenoff is a complete *****.

Clegg
05-13-2009, 11:47 AM
This is the most blatant duck of all time. Zelenoff is obviously very scared.

Clegg
05-13-2009, 11:49 AM
After Charlie quit in the first round against Hartley, it seemed as if he was at rock bottom, the worst of the worst, the ****test resume of all time.

I figured he couldn't do any worse against Pimp, but I was wrong. This time Zelenoff has been KTFO by his own cowardice before they have even climbed into the ring :nonono:

primetime2124
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
:alucard: Charlie is scared of anyone with a pulse...I have seen baby deer with more balls than Charlie

Zakman
05-13-2009, 02:42 PM
After Charlie quit in the first round against Hartley, it seemed as if he was at rock bottom, the worst of the worst, the ****test resume of all time.

I figured he couldn't do any worse against Pimp, but I was wrong. This time Zelenoff has been KTFO by his own cowardice before they have even climbed into the ring :nonono:

Exactly. The record on this fight should read Gardner KO 5 weeks BEFORE the fight.

This time Charlie didn't even have the balls to get in the ring and take his punishment. This is the QUIT job to end all quit jobs - I didn't think he could top the Hartley disgrace, but he has!!!

LA BAD BOY
05-13-2009, 02:49 PM
ZAKMAN pls stop.
You boy HB PD knew if he calls one more time JENNA s show that
STACEY will DQ him.
HB PD is scared of ZELENOFF and thats why he called JENNA s show and
of course STACEY banned him.

PAY THE BET ZAKMAN.

ThePlugInBabies
05-13-2009, 03:48 PM
charlie you are a joke. another duck job. kill yourself now ***get.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 03:58 PM
U stupid MOTHER****ERSSSS Pimp disobeyed staceys rules and only reason he was On the show cause i kept telling stacey that na I wanna murder this Mother****kkerrr in the ring but stacey had enough and pulled the plug On Him...... what Kinda person that wants to fight talks shhit to his own promotor pimps a bitttch

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 03:58 PM
ur a ***** charlie... your not hard... your nothing but an e-thug wanna be hard ass...

you will most definitely work at mcdonalds until your 70.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:00 PM
ur a ***** charlie... your not hard... your nothing but an e-thug wanna be hard ass...

you will most definitely work at mcdonalds until your 70.

and Im a be ****king ure Mother until Im 71

ThePlugInBabies
05-13-2009, 04:01 PM
U stupid MOTHER****ERSSSS Pimp disobeyed staceys rules and only reason he was On the show cause i kept telling stacey that na I wanna murder this Mother****kkerrr in the ring but stacey had enough and pulled the plug On Him...... what Kinda person that wants to fight talks shhit to his own promotor pimps a bitttch

stacey started the **** talking by constantly insulting pizzl and taking your side you stacey goodson custom made *****.

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 04:01 PM
ooooh momma jokes... ur so lame :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ur the biggest joke on the net.. everybody laughs at you... even the people that say they ride with you, are mocking you, and you dont even know it... everybody talks **** on you, you arent hard, you arent tough, you cant fight, your a *****. period.

fight versatile.. if you wanna turn that around.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
ooooh momma jokes... ur so lame :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ur the biggest joke on the net.. everybody laughs at you... even the people that say they ride with you, are mocking you, and you dont even know it... everybody talks **** on you, you arent hard, you arent tough, you cant fight, your a *****. period.

fight versatile.. if you wanna turn that around.

LIKE I SAID mother****kker...... Bring Versatile On Ill fight Him ill crush Him do it, wheres he at?????

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 04:05 PM
You bring him on!

You have the promotor

we do not work for you

you get the fight done..... You.

White Hope
05-13-2009, 04:08 PM
ok bring vers On..... Ill fight Him he sucks I seen Him spar, hes slow Id ****king ahhnialate Him...

THE REED™
05-13-2009, 04:08 PM
stop telling us to bring him on

YOU FU.CKING BRING HIM ON

WE DONT WORK FOR YOU

go call your promotor... make it happen

stop talking. start doing.

RenegadeT
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
this is ****ing crazy

one question though.... who the f.uck is Versatile ?

is he the next champion of the world ?!! :lafatu:

why is this prick getting bigged up ? who the f.uck is he ?

White Hope
05-13-2009, 05:04 PM
this is ****ing crazy

one question though.... who the f.uck is Versatile ?

is he the next champion of the world ?!! :lafatu:

why is this prick getting bigged up ? who the f.uck is he ?

hes some nobody bro im having my 2nd pro fight next month and vers never had 1, hes a bittch and a nobody id crush his skull Open

The RealDeal
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
I can't believe this fight as actually OFF.

Why all the politics and ****, Hillbilly ***** and Z should have fought and thats it.

I so wanted to see Z smash the crack head.

fight2beat
05-14-2009, 02:20 PM

that's better for you....you willl not have to runaway

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 03:35 PM
ok bring vers On..... Ill fight Him he sucks I seen Him spar, hes slow Id ****king ahhnialate Him...

vers would kill ur white ass

Zakman
05-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Awesome news.

Now get Corey (Versatile2k9) as the fill in.

Go ahead, I dare you. ;)

If your guy's any good, you can forget about.

Why do you think Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp??

He only fights BUMS he KNOWS are gonna LIE DOWN.

Charlie is a fraud and joke - the canceling of the Hillbilly fight proves it.

RenegadeT
05-14-2009, 06:08 PM
If your guy's any good, you can forget about.

Why do you think Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp??

He only fights BUMS he KNOWS are gonna LIE DOWN.

Charlie is a fraud and joke - the canceling of the Hillbilly fight proves it.

please please .....do not say that your sig is you ......that guy looks like he needs 100% special needs

you dont type real good so i guess its you .

White Hope
05-14-2009, 06:12 PM
vers would kill ur white ass

****kk U mutha****kings Nigerrrrr.... Callin me a racist u lil bitttch Ill stomp out vers and U mutha****kkers...... Im a send U mother****kers back to slavery

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Versatile would truly crush you. end of.

White Hope
05-14-2009, 06:15 PM
VErs wouldnt do **** that Black guy i knocked out in sparring is better then Versatile2k9..... period

THE REED™
05-14-2009, 06:16 PM
VErs wouldnt do **** that Black guy i knocked out in sparring is better then Versatile2k9..... period

No, he isn't... and you guys werent even serious... everyone who watched that video laughed at you... what a joke... Vers has real sparring, you're **** is staged.

Call your promoter, make it happen... you wont.. i gaurantee you wont.

Zakman
05-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Call your promoter, make it happen... you wont.. i gaurantee you wont.

Charlie doesn't want to fight anybody with a pulse. Why do you think he had Stacy remove Hillbilly Pimp from the card, and substitute him with some nobody tomato can??

floydjoy
05-14-2009, 07:43 PM
****kk U mutha****kings Nigerrrrr.... Callin me a racist u lil bitttch Ill stomp out vers and U mutha****kkers...... Im a send U mother****kers back to slavery

u lil racist punk ass white boy.

watch me beat your ass ***it

The Gully Gad
05-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Lads can we refrain from the fukin racial tones in this thread..

zelenoff_chimp
05-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Everybody hates on Charlie it would seem. :killyou:

zelenoff_chimp
05-15-2009, 04:23 PM

and Im a be ****king ure Mother until Im 71You've expierienced being King of your Mother Charlie? :bottle:

Wallstreet
05-15-2009, 04:28 PM
I try to back you but that is truly uncalled for.

LA BAD BOY
05-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Charlie Z is legend!
He will KO Rob Crawley on JUNE 20!

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Charlie Z is legend!
He will KO Rob Crawley on JUNE 20!

Who gives a ****? So Methenoff beats his handpicked bum, he's still ducking the challenge of Hillbilly Pimp!

x3_bazooka_x3
05-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Claudia will be calling in on the next show

RenegadeT
05-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Claudia will be calling in on the next show

your a fool , find something else to do with your life old man

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
hey bazooka claudia didnt have many nice things to say about U, when she called me Up 3 days ago U ****king idiot

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Funny but claudia doesnt Like Bazooka.... from what she told me 3 days ago she was just mad at me when he and her clicked Up On myspace

Zakman
05-15-2009, 04:52 PM
hey bazooka claudia didnt have many nice things to say about U, when she called me Up 3 days ago U ****king idiot

If you're so buddy-buddy with Claudia these days, how come she's feeding people info about your meth habit and your "****ing family problems??"

RenegadeT
05-15-2009, 04:56 PM
If you're so buddy-buddy with Claudia these days, how come she's feeding people info about your meth habit and your "****ing family problems??"

your another sad sack

you ,as far as the internet goes...DONT EXIST , you personally dont exist on the www ,you only have charlie Z to post to

your a retard bro , your life is so boring you just have to keep up the pursuit of z

your the joke pal , the joke is on you and you just dont realise it you sad cunt

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:57 PM

hah i shouldve recorded the convo what she was saying, i picked up the house phone, she said hey baby I miss U charlie, how u been baby?? and she said she still loves me and she was high her self and mad that i didnt want her back thats why she spread all these rumors and ****, and she said she still loves me and wants me but I dont wanna get back with her

White Hope
05-15-2009, 04:57 PM
your another sad sack

you ,as far as the internet goes...DONT EXIST , you personally dont exist on the www ,you only have charlie Z to post to

your a retard bro , your life is so boring you just have to keep up the pursuit of z

your the joke pal , the joke is on you and you just dont realise it you sad cunt

CLASH Is 100% right...... these Ppl have No lives, good stuff clash maybe U can make these idiots realize how retarded they are

RenegadeT
05-15-2009, 05:07 PM
CLASH Is 100% right...... these Ppl have No lives, good stuff clash maybe U can make these idiots realize how retarded they are

the guy is plastic , or maybe that **** that wraps around boxed gifts .....yeah i know .... BUBBLE WRAP

bazooka is just like bubble wrap , fukn squash and deflate any time i want to

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:11 PM
bazooka is the biggest liar ever, claudia doesnt even Like that fool she aint cool with Him she said, she realized how big of an idiot he is calling her to spit dirt about me

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:13 PM
bazooka is the biggest liar ever, claudia doesnt even Like that fool she aint cool with Him she said, she realized how big of an idiot he is calling her to spit dirt about me

Then why did she give Bazooka dirt on you in the 1st place?

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Then why did she give Bazooka dirt on you in the 1st place?

because she called me and said she still loves me and wants me back and said that Ppl would constantly message her saying Im talking her down, so they gave her false info about me when I didnt say anything bad to my ex so she said it back to me but she still loves me and wants me back she said it...... i wish I wouldve recorded it to show U fools,. but i dont want her back and cant , shes too much drama, But the Bazooka thing, claudia said shes never gonna go On any radio shows

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Your a known liar though, Bazooka ain't.

You need to stop with the backstreet boys **** dude, know what i'm saying homie?

If she really loved you, she wouldn't of said all that stuff like you being a meth head.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:20 PM
hah i shouldve recorded the convo what she was saying, i picked up the house phone, she said hey baby I miss U charlie, how u been baby?? and she said she still loves me and she was high her self and mad that i didnt want her back thats why she spread all these rumors and ****, and she said she still loves me and wants me but I dont wanna get back with her

If you reject her again, she might just get on the radio.

If I were you Chuckles, I'd bury your head in those massive mammaries and have done with it.

Or don't you have the money for it?

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Your a known liar though, Bazooka ain't.

You need to stop with the backstreet boys **** dude, know what i'm saying homie?

na i dont know what your saying Homie, my ex girlfriend said she wants nothing to do anymore with U haters, and said she wishes me good luck to win june 20th.....

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:22 PM
If you reject her again, she might just get on the radio.

If I were you Chuckles, I'd bury your head in those massive mammaries and have done with it.

Or don't you have the money for it?

na claudia is a drama qween .... only my sex life with her was good but the regular life , going out having dinner, with her, spending time at places always she would argue, shes a drama qween I cant be with somebody Like that no matter how big thier tits are or round her ass is

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:22 PM
na i dont know what your saying Homie, my ex girlfriend said she wants nothing to do anymore with U haters, and said she wishes me good luck to win june 20th.....

What bull****, if she cared that much she wouldn't of told Margo and Bazooka your a tweaker who went to jail for beating her and then you got her in jail because she scratched you in self defence!:fing26:

x3_bazooka_x3
05-15-2009, 05:23 PM
I just spoke to her, your a liar Charlie she said you also sneak your moms perscription drugs from her as well

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:24 PM
I just spoke to her, your a liar Charlie she said you also sneak your moms perscription drugs from her as well

stfu U ****king Lil bitttch, ill smash ure ass fool if U dont stop talking to my ex, u ****king ******tt Zooka

White Hope
yea Ill smash ure ass, thats what I told my ex bout U, that if u keep bothering her, or anyone who knows me Ill smash Your ass Bazooka

floydjoy
na claudia is a drama qween .... only my sex life with her was good but the regular life , going out having dinner, with her, spending time at places always she would argue, shes a drama qween I cant be with somebody Like that no matter how big thier tits are or round her ass is

u coming to fight me dog?

courts or sushi/fatburger ur choice ***it

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:25 PM
U aint shhit Punk, U dont bring no fear in my heart, after I destroy this guy robbie On june 20, Im a spar U and Im a blind Your other eye You ****king Punk.... U aint Punking shhit *****, I got heat for *****ss Like U

White Hope
05-15-2009, 05:25 PM
bazooka U bring No fear in my heart..... Just like U said to me but its true, Ure nothing, id whipe U out like a ****king Bug homie

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:26 PM

Painkillers to ease the pain the heavybag gave him i reckon!

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 05:27 PM
U aint shhit Punk, U dont bring no fear in my heart, after I destroy this guy robbie On june 20, Im a spar U and Im a blind Your other eye You ****king Punk.... U aint Punking shhit *****, I got heat for *****ss Like U

NO UF AGGOT COME FIGHT ME NOW

not sparring, FIGHTING

u'll ****ing die in 2 1/2 hours u down?

RenegadeT
05-15-2009, 05:30 PM

not sparring, FIGHTING

mate , id smash you in bits ,id break your face in 10 seconds

its crazy how a keyboard hypes retards to think they can batter someone

let it go pettle ,its over

Max05
05-15-2009, 05:32 PM
You can see on his avatar he was coming off the meth when he went to Arkansas.

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:34 PM

not sparring, FIGHTING

Don't hold you breath guy. Charlie's gonna duck you just like he ducked Hillbilly Pimp, Acuma and all those other guys.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 05:46 PM
charlie is a ****ing *****, he wont come.

ill just have to bump into him when hes out

Zakman
05-15-2009, 05:54 PM
charlie is a ****ing *****, he wont come.

ill just have to bump into him when hes out

Well, I can see I don't need to tell you!! Read my post in the other thread, I laid out all of Charlie's ducking procedures.

Oh, I forget to mention, if you have a gym like Bazooka, you might get a brick through your window!!! :haha:

White Hope
05-15-2009, 07:35 PM
u bump Into me, Your chin will Bump the curb Punk, tonight meet me then 8 pm..... u down???? mutha****kkerrrr

Hitman932
05-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Why so long in between fights tough guy?

I figure If I quit in the 1st without getting hit I could probably keep getting in the ring every week for a few years straight.

boxingrob
05-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Why so long in between fights tough guy?

I figure If I quit in the 1st without getting hit I could probably keep getting in the ring every week for a few years straight.

Charlie enjoys long, prolonged euphoric vacations......

Charlie has a meth problem.

floydjoy
05-15-2009, 08:29 PM
u bump Into me, Your chin will Bump the curb Punk, tonight meet me then 8 pm..... u down???? mutha****kkerrrr

where 2??????????????

The Gully Gad
05-15-2009, 08:30 PM

This is why you can never ever never be a pro fighter