View Full Version : After I Destroy Pimp Im on to a Basketball tour

White Hope
05-12-2009, 12:51 AM
im a play in either cleveland, new england, or maine....

or hopefully find a league In Los angeles but in any case Im a join my Homie slims team most likely in Maine and team Up with Him win a state championship for the sqaud

-but first things first Im gonna destroy Hillbilly Pimp in the ring On june 20th and after Im out to Win a title In basketball

Zakman
05-12-2009, 12:56 AM

or hopefully find a league In Los angeles but in any case Im a join my Homie slims team most likely in Maine and team Up with Him win a state championship for the sqaud

-but first things first Im gonna destroy Hillbilly Pimp in the ring On june 20th and after Im out to Win a title In basketball

Charlie, you know, if you really want to do anything in boxing, you sorta need to focus on that. Win or lose, you should be thinking about your next fight, not playing hoops - IF you are serious about THIS sport.

Rematching Hartley would go a long way to getting people to change their minds about you.

White Hope
05-12-2009, 01:03 AM
ill spar hartley for sure.... Ill have an exhibition with Him before I have a rematch and I can play hoops if i really want to, 2-3 fights at the most im a have and I will retire I dont plan to have 45 professional Bouts, just go out with a winning record

primetime2124
05-12-2009, 03:13 AM

state championship ?? thats only for high school bball

ßringer
05-12-2009, 03:40 AM
Quit ducking VERSATILE2K9 you horse-faced, ****sucker.

BOLLOCKS
05-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Quit ducking VERSATILE2K9 you horse-faced, ****sucker.

I agree, it's V2K9's time to shine!

White Hope
05-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Vk9 ???? 2k9.... I dont fight video games

sebspeed
05-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Versatile 2k9 would beat the crap out of you easily. This is how you spar. By the way,that was 2 years ago.So train hard if you want results.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI15Mqoi0OQ&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI15Mqoi0OQ&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

whitealexander
05-12-2009, 12:02 PM
i think he's underestimating his opponents...

Zakman
05-12-2009, 12:26 PM
i think he's underestimating his opponents...

This will be his undoing. He thinks Hillbily Pimp is some kind of pushover, but HBP has been in HARD sparring, such as this from last fall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZ5kWlOKF0

Can Charlie take that kind of pressure and keep coming, like Hillbilly did?? Based on what I've seen so far, I doubt it.

THE REED™
05-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Ducking Versatile... just as i expected... I KNEW you would... I dont care what your reasoning is.. i dont wanna hear it... I KNEW you would back out of a versatile fight... PERIOD.

sebspeed
05-12-2009, 12:43 PM
This will be his undoing. He thinks Hillbily Pimp is some kind of pushover, but HBP has been in HARD sparring, such as this from last fall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZ5kWlOKF0

Can Charlie take that kind of pressure and keep coming, like Hillbilly did?? Based on what I've seen so far, I doubt it.

I think that this sparring also sucks and Hilliby Pimp sucks too. But, base on what I saw,I think Hilliby Pimp will win against Charlie Zelenoff, only in this sparring,he took more shots than Zelenoff in all his training camp.

SkilledB
05-13-2009, 06:03 PM

dawg plz come to maine so i can ball on your ass

you suck at everything you do

ive got a 17 year old cousin- 4 year varsity player that will bomb on you