View Full Version : Zelenoff vs Hillbilly in 6 weeks

White Hope
05-09-2009, 07:42 PM
1) Charlie Knocks Him out becomes tps champ

2)paul pulls upset

LA BAD BOY
05-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Z-MAN by devastating knock out on JUNE 20!

RenegadeT
05-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Z-MAN by devastating knock out on JUNE 20!

you have been devastatingly knocked out 2 times all ready here .

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

The RealDeal
05-10-2009, 05:15 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2rghvgk.jpg

Mr Man
05-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Zelenoff is a fanny.

Zakman
05-11-2009, 02:47 AM
Hillbilly destroys Zelenoff, knocks him out cold.

White Hope
05-11-2009, 02:48 AM
im a destroy Pimp and win by KO in the first round

supRa
05-11-2009, 02:50 AM
i gotta see the vid when it drops lol....

Zakman
05-11-2009, 02:54 AM
im a destroy Pimp and win by KO in the first round

We'll see about that.

LA BAD BOY
05-11-2009, 03:17 AM
your boy is going down ZAKMAN.

Z-MAN by vicious knock out on jUNe 20!

Max05
05-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Paul by KO. Charlie's in denial about everything and Stacy needs to stop feeding him false hope.

KING 2K10
05-11-2009, 06:05 AM
6 weeks left?? It seems like it's been a year this fight has been advertised..Get on with it..A fighter just turning pro should be fighting once a month..Someone needs to put stacy on game...

Zakman
05-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Paul by KO. Charlie's in denial about everything and Stacy needs to stop feeding him false hope.

The Hillbilly Assassin is gonna be bringing it June 20th. The only question in this fight is whether Charlie's glass jaw or glass heart gives out first!!!!!

sleazyfellow
05-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Charlie has been doing the SAME **** he did for his fight against hartley, which was also suppose to be an easy win for him, stacy admitted that guys off the street fought and beat hartley in the ring with no previous training or boxing experience...yet when charlie fought him he made charlie miss, and eventually quit.

the 700 lbs. left hook didnt work then, i dont see how it'll work against hbp now.

HBP by stoppage.

primetime2124
05-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Charlie has been doing the SAME **** he did for his fight against hartley, which was also suppose to be an easy win for him, stacy admitted that guys off the street fought and beat hartley in the ring with no previous training or boxing experience...yet when charlie fought him he made charlie miss, and eventually quit.

the 700 lbs. left hook didnt work then, i dont see how it'll work against hbp now.

HBP by stoppage.

by stoppage or by Charlie quitting ?? I go with Charlie DQ RD 2

Zakman
05-11-2009, 06:27 PM
by stoppage or by Charlie quitting ?? I go with Charlie DQ RD 2

You mean Zelenoff gets DQ'd?? That's a likely option. If he can't overwhelm Hillbilly - which based on past experience is doubtful - he will get frustrated and look for a way out.

Assuming, of course, HBP doesn't knock him out first. It's about 50/50. The only question in this fight is which gives out first, Charlie's glass chin, or his glass heart. My guess is it's the chin.

Oh, and look how Chuckles is getting his ass kicked in the poll. Happens EVERY time!:nana:

LA BAD BOY
05-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Zelenoff will knock HB PD out ZAKMAN.

White Hope
05-11-2009, 11:32 PM
im a destroy Pimp, hes not on my level physically

Zakman
05-12-2009, 12:36 AM
im a destroy Pimp, hes not on my level physically

But MENTALLY he's so much stronger - this will overcome whatever physical advantages you may have.

White Hope
05-12-2009, 12:38 AM
But MENTALLY he's so much stronger - this will overcome whatever physical advantages you may have.

it wont overcome ****, your basing me on my pro debut, this time Im a have the mental edge too due to the fact that I been In the ring and he hasnt, pro ring that it

Zakman
05-12-2009, 12:43 AM
it wont overcome ****, your basing me on my pro debut, this time Im a have the mental edge too due to the fact that I been In the ring and he hasnt, pro ring that it

Well, in all seriousness, that remains to be seen. IF you are right, and your experience in the Hartley fight leads to you feeling more comfortable in the ring, then you could very well win, particularly IF Paul were to experience the same "first fight jitters."

But that's a lot of "ifs" Charlie. And I still haven't seen you taking any hard head shots in sparring.

White Hope
05-12-2009, 12:47 AM
my next sparring im a give and take some hard shots, and Im a be 100% ready mentally and physically to dismantle and Knock out paul.... hes sorry

Zakman
05-12-2009, 12:53 AM
my next sparring im a give and take some hard shots, and Im a be 100% ready mentally and physically to dismantle and Knock out paul.... hes sorry

Well, if you do, then you'll deserve credit for that - AND you'll be doing what you need to to prepare to take punches. Because Paul's gonna throw more than you've been talking in sparring so far.

White Hope
05-12-2009, 01:03 AM
and stop following me around..... go back to esb

Zakman
05-12-2009, 01:54 AM
and stop following me around..... go back to esb

Ah, but I miss ya Chuckles!!!:firedevil

Come on back home!!

White Hope
05-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Ah, but I miss ya Chuckles!!!:firedevil

Come on back home!!

but i dont miss u zakcles

Angel Boxer
05-12-2009, 02:40 AM

Paul's going to KTFO you Russian F A G, cause you lack the chin, heart and balls to win a pro fight, I suggest you pick a nice spot to lay down and stay there cause Paul gonna put you in a coma otherwise

sleazyfellow
05-12-2009, 02:57 AM

You been in the pro ring for less than a round, and you quit. You think thats an edge? Like said before, get hit in the face some more and learn to take it and keep your composure, cause from what we've seen so far from the "sparring" its the same old same old, you get hit you look on the floor and corner yourself or put yourself on the ropes.

Dont retire either, you gotta face that guy in zakmans sig and verse

primetime2124
05-12-2009, 03:11 AM
You been in the pro ring for less than a round, and you quit. You think thats an edge? Like said before, get hit in the face some more and learn to take it and keep your composure, cause from what we've seen so far from the "sparring" its the same old same old, you get hit you look on the floor and corner yourself or put yourself on the ropes.

Dont retire either, you gotta face that guy in zakmans sig and verse

he has to retire after losing to the worst fighter I have ever seen in Hillbilly Pimp..he will quit and will retire at 0-2

White Hope
05-12-2009, 04:03 AM
i wont quit u ****ksuckkers I will win By Knockout

Brockton Lip
05-12-2009, 06:27 AM
Man I thought it was 6 days away, 6 weeks? Anything could happen in 6 weeks, they might sprain something or who knows what. I haven't seen much of the pimp, but he looks like he has a gimp, and his woman is probably a blimp; Charlie may end up beating that white chimp.
Good that Charlie is here more, when is he going to make a video giving me props?

White Hope
05-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Man I thought it was 6 days away, 6 weeks? Anything could happen in 6 weeks, they might sprain something or who knows what. I haven't seen much of the pimp, but he looks like he has a gimp, and his woman is probably a blimp; Charlie may end up beating that white chimp.
Good that Charlie is here more, when is he going to make a video giving me props?

hell yea brock Im a beat that ****** man no doubt about it

The Gully Gad
05-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Yo Charlie..

We gonna see a Hartley rematch bruv if you get past HBP?

Zakman
05-12-2009, 12:37 PM

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Chuckles. No matter - you won't have to miss me, cause I'm gonna dog you wherever you go til June 20th, dawg!!!!:boxing:

Oh, btw, I notice you are now REALLY getting creamed in that poll, now - just like you're gonna in the real fight!!!

The PEOPLE know Hillbilly Pimp is gonna win this thing, and win BIG!!!

The RealDeal
05-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Yo Charlie..

We gonna see a Hartley rematch bruv if you get past HBP?

A rematch would be cool Charlie.

Zakman
05-14-2009, 03:07 AM
Well,looks like the poll accurately predicted the result, as Charlie QUIT even before the fight, hid behind his promoter, and had the fight cancelled.

This is worse than the Hartley loss. Charlie wet himself and quit even before a punch was thrown.