Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight loss

hi people
    i went to a show tonite and got a fight for the 22nd
    i got to loose 6 pound in about 3 weeks do u think this is posibly not water weight actully fat ?
    any tips im starting to run every morning for about 30 mins and im boxing 5 times a week for an hour and half ?
    cheers

thats the perfect amount of time for that kind of weight loss depending on your stats. whats your height, weight, bodyfat% and what are you workout routines looking like.

Comment

im 6"3 and weight about 83 kg at this time
      my work out rutines are cardio - running in the morning
      and boxing in the evening which is lots of heavy bag work and shadow with some skipping and sparring some days do u think i can make the weight ?

Comment

shouldnt be a problem as long as you stay away from access calories you dont need as well as not intaking too much bad fats//fried foods. if your diet is good and your running your 3+ miles a day + your cardio + your boxing you should drop the weight like its nothing honestly. you should be losing atleast 3-5lbs of sweat just from running/cardio/boxing. stay strict to your 5-6 small meal diet and work hard during your workouts and you'll be golden on weigh ins.

Comment

ok cheers would it be ok just to eat fruit most of the day till meal time then have small portions of patato or something smilier

Comment

let me share with you how i went about it. i think you lot in the first world countries might have access to a few more advanced methods and aids but i had to shed about 14 kgs ( 28 pounds? if thats wrong i box i dont do math) in about 3 weeks. i was sitting at about 100 kg and needed to get under 86Kg....
            ran every day for at least 45 mins a go at just over my steady heart rate wearing a black refuse bag i cut up to fit under my shirt and sweater.i
            kept the layers on right through my training session ( training 6 days a week) but at the same time i was supplementing with CLA (green tee extract) or a fat burner. during the day i was drinking as mach water as i could.

i cut protein and carbs consumption but only to one option a day cos without it you would shrivel up like a prune and fall through your own ass. and cut away all fast sugars ( take aways, sweets, those lovely little cookies your damn mother in law sends you, and fatty foods)

and bro keeping all of that together was discipline and a whole bag of committment.

Comment

one more thing drink something called milkthistle it will pevent your kidneys and liver from going bananas during the drastic drop

Comment

6 pounds in 3 weeks is eaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy to lose, seriously, you could weigh in 6lbs lighter by going to the toilet, post-poning a meal and not drinking for half a day!

Comment

Working...
                X