View Full Version : Rate charlie Z's right hand Power NEW VIDEO!!!!!!

White Hope
04-28-2009, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBJlN-P6-_Q

Mr Man
04-28-2009, 10:23 PM
You punch like a *****. *****.

The Gully Gad
04-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Charlie his calling you a ***** i think

Cereal
04-29-2009, 10:59 AM
I thought you were Hearns there for a second.

The RealDeal
04-29-2009, 03:44 PM
I wish it was June 20th already.

RenegadeT
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
war zelenoff

White Hope
04-29-2009, 06:38 PM
You punch like a *****. *****.

but id make u my bittch In the ring tho

MetalVomit
04-29-2009, 07:57 PM
can I rate your technique? because you swing so wide, it's almost not funny. narrow it down or you're going to get countered easily.

sleazyfellow
04-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Screw boxing charlie, you should just become a professional mit hitter with all the videos you make hitting stationary objects like mits, doors, bags.....

You get tired and slow down very quickly, these videos prove theres no conditioning whatsoever. But I guess when u get in the ring visualize pimps head being a mitt, you might be ok for a minute or so.

White Hope
04-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Screw boxing charlie, you should just become a professional mit hitter with all the videos you make hitting stationary objects like mits, doors, bags.....

You get tired and slow down very quickly, these videos prove theres no conditioning whatsoever. But I guess when u get in the ring visualize pimps head being a mitt, you might be ok for a minute or so.

im sparring tommorow, what am I suppose to do???? im a boxer i gotta train, hit bags mits, thats part of boxing training ????? do u realize the ****tt U say sometimes????

sleazyfellow
04-30-2009, 04:16 PM
im sparring tommorow, what am I suppose to do???? im a boxer i gotta train, hit bags mits, thats part of boxing training ????? do u realize the ****tt U say sometimes????

Nah of course not, but hey, ALL WE SEE mainly is the same stuff, you already made a thread about the sparring video, but I guess it made you look bad, so as usual its down.

What are you suppose to do? Id say do alot of roadwork and sparring, they are far more important than 1-2, AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN.

But why are you asking me anyway, talk to the trainer and ask him what to do, but then again if you are paying him he's not gonna say anything bad to possibly lose $$.

SkilledB
05-08-2009, 05:59 PM

dose your dumbass realize theres more to boxing then hitting mitts?

yah gotta run 3-8 miles to get the cardio aspect up

you dont train complete you will never be complete