View Full Version : Ricky Hatton Vs. Manny Pacquiao

RenegadeT
04-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Betting chat and talk about the upcoming bout ....

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Betting chat and talk about the upcoming bout ....

Im gonna bet Ricky by late KO cos thats what i want to happen, tho my canister is telling me to bet Manny by UD

RenegadeT
04-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Im going for a Hatton win ,i see manny putting ricky on the canvas but not a clean hit down ,just a flash hit and ricky gets up ,no problems

i can see ricky on top of his form and dropping him with a body hit also

i think this is going to be a brawl and manny will eventually be brutally KO'd and out for the count

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Im going for a Hatton win ,i see manny putting ricky on the canvas but not a clean hit down ,just a flash hit and ricky gets up ,no problems

i can see ricky on top of his form and dropping him with a body hit also

i think this is going to be a brawl and manny will eventually be brutally KO'd and out for the count

i hope so mate i love brawls, i cant stand **** boring 12 round no action fights like the roy jones vs hopkins fight 2 great fighters but enough to send stevie wonder to sleep, i wanna see ppl get smashed to pieces combos galor brutal body shots uppercuts that would drop a cow. **** it im gonna watch a tyson fight now lol

Rocky.
04-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Ive got 400 pound on hatton at 2/1, i honestly think hatton has got this, if anybodys looking to bet on hatton check out www.sportingbet.com best price you can get on the net is 2/1 hatton :fing02:

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Ive got 400 pound on hatton at 2/1, i honestly think hatton has got this, if anybodys looking to bet on hatton check out www.sportingbet.com best price you can get on the net is 2/1 hatton :fing02:

A hatton win in 7-12 is 7/1 i think im gonna have 20 quid on that

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Pacquaio either late stoppage or a UD..

I would love to see Richard knock his tache off though once and for all

Rocky.
04-26-2009, 05:47 PM
A hatton win in 7-12 is 7/1 i think im gonna have 20 quid on that

Good bet that, i cant see this fight going the distance, its going to be a war, hatton will stop him :fing02:

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Good bet that, i cant see this fight going the distance, its going to be a war, hatton will stop him :fing02:

yeah i agree on that one its gonna be a good fight for sure, just going off subject quickly here but i will now be refering to carl froch as frochy balboa after his rocky style comeback lastnight

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeh gotta give froch credit there..That was some comeback

RenegadeT
04-30-2009, 05:49 PM
so.....you guys got the hook up for watching ?

what y'all doing for it ?

im undecided .......i haven't got a hacked cable box and its either pay the or take the chance on an internet link or just download the fight early the next day

sick of these money grabbing bastards

pay for a tv license ............., then pay to have sky or cable .....then pay another one off payment , 15 ,again to watch a fight PPV !!

****ing cunts

beecherhq
04-30-2009, 06:20 PM

****in ell, you'll be able to buy a few cans of tennants with the winnings there. I'm not even predicting this fight, i really want Hatton to win, but i think i've lost a bit of faith in him down the years.

The RealDeal
05-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Your aff yer heed ! 400 is alot of money.

Hatton is gonna win and get you your cash but in the off chance it doesn't happen you will losse alot of money.

Southpaw Stinger
05-02-2009, 09:57 AM
I got 20 quid on the pale one.

'mon Hatton!

Stab Judah
05-02-2009, 10:17 AM
so.....you guys got the hook up for watching ?

what y'all doing for it ?

im undecided .......i haven't got a hacked cable box and its either pay the or take the chance on an internet link or just download the fight early the next day

sick of these money grabbing bastards

pay for a tv license ............., then pay to have sky or cable .....then pay another one off payment , 15 ,again to watch a fight PPV !!

****ing cunts

I'm sure i'll have a link later.
If anyone wants to bet let me know i'll take either .

The Gully Gad
05-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Im one of those lucky ones with the hacked cable box we call them Magic boxes

lol

The RealDeal
05-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Im one of those lucky ones with the hacked cable box we call them Magic boxes

lol

Cannae beat the old Magic Box. :hail:

White Hope
05-02-2009, 05:21 PM
pacquio will win late tko

The RealDeal
05-02-2009, 05:27 PM
pacquio will win late tko

Hatton will stop him, late TKO or it will go to points.

Pacman beat a weight drained De la Hoya, doesn't make him as good as everyone thinks he was for winning that fight.

RenegadeT
05-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Im 25k down due to 2 late bets !! :rofl::rofl: f.uck it !!!

Stab Judah
05-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Im 25k down due to 2 late bets !! :rofl::rofl: f.uck it !!!

I would have been out all of my points but the person asking for the bet never cameback:haha:

The RealDeal
05-03-2009, 03:46 PM
I can't believe that Hatton allowed himself to get beaten so easily.

RenegadeT
05-03-2009, 03:54 PM
I can't believe that Hatton allowed himself to get beaten so easily.

Honestly , i think pac is ****e , i dont care for arguing my point and getting bogged down with dickheads in NSB

I think the guy is at the top of a weak bunch of cunts

they love proclaiming a messiah in NSB , i'll leave them to it

.......i expect 3000 floyd mayweather threads in the next few weeks

The RealDeal
05-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Honestly , i think pac is ****e , i dont care for arguing my point and getting bogged down with dickheads in NSB

I think the guy is at the top of a weak bunch of cunts

they love proclaiming a messiah in NSB , i'll leave them to it

.......i expect 3000 floyd mayweather threads in the next few weeks

I know mate, you cant have a decent adult conversation in there.

I think Hatton just lost the nerve and his gameplan once he left the locker room.

I would love for them to do it again to be honest but the best thing for Ricky is to retire, that was a bad knock out and I hope he is ok.

RenegadeT
05-03-2009, 04:30 PM
He has to retire ,there is no question

the biggest insult is people suggesting he fight amir khan ( khan said he would never fight his pal ricky ) , that would be like ricky deciding to fight witter

its not even the last hurrah , its desperation AND FIGHTING FOR FIGHTING SAKE !!!!

sadly its over , thanks for the memories RH

The Gully Gad
05-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Im 15k richer once im paid!!! lol

Pac is the DON but Floyd is the Truth!!

The RealDeal
05-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Lets see if Floyd ducks Pac then.

I think he will, if he beats JMM he will fight Mosely and if he wins he will ''retire'' once again.

The Gully Gad
05-04-2009, 04:39 AM
Floyd will never fight Mosley neva..

I can see Mosley fighting Pac but never floyd...

Edward Hitler
05-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Floyd will never fight Mosley neva..

I can see Mosley fighting Pac but never floyd...

i dont think gayweather will fight pac and i dont think hatton should retire hes only 30 and yeah maybe hes never gonna be p4p king but who cares he can still batter nearly all lww`s and become a champion once again maybe it will be a few rematches but who cares he casn still achive things he just needs to shut the fuk up about p4p lol and charlie if you read this mate mayweather took 10 rounds because his plan was to pick him off all fight not spark him out in a round where as that was pacs plan all along hence roach telling people pac would win inside 3 rounds DUH lol