View Full Version : whats next for carl "the ****y cunt" froch

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 11:05 AM
well maybe pavlik, kessler, bute, taylor rematch but personally i think he should vacate the wbc belt its a load of ****e join the tps and fight hillbilly pimp, **** calzaghe u aint no1 in boxing untill u can beat hbp

White Hope
04-26-2009, 11:48 AM
well i guess its me, cause im beating HBP In june

Savino
04-26-2009, 01:17 PM
I heard he will be fighting JT in a rematch then a fight with Kessler. after he destroys them 2 he is gonna join MMA and fight Gina Carano or Cyborg santos

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 01:48 PM
I heard he will be fighting JT in a rematch then a fight with Kessler. after he destroys them 2 he is gonna join MMA and fight Gina Carano or Cyborg santos

I think he will be lucky to get past Taylor next time, I think if Taylor had doe just a tiny bit more on his stamina he would have won he outclassed Froch for the first 7 rounds, but if they do have a rematch and Froch wins again then i think he will more likely end up fighting Bute but if they cant get him then yeah Kessler would be next best. Personally I want Pavlik to step up and fight him or Dawson or Hopkins to drop down, Dawson said he would be interested in dropping down so could be a good fight cos we all know big Joe Calzaghe wont come back and whip him, maybe Frochs right maybe Joe is scared to fight him lol

The RealDeal
04-26-2009, 01:58 PM
I hope he stops being ****y after the lessons to be learned from being in the ring with Taylor but well done Carl Froch.

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 02:29 PM
I hope he stops being ****y after the lessons to be learned from being in the ring with Taylor but well done Carl Froch.

not gonna happen to be honest mate did you hear him after the fight calling out big joe lol

The RealDeal
04-26-2009, 02:39 PM
not gonna happen to be honest mate did you hear him after the fight calling out big joe lol

Thats what he does evertime a member of the media is in front of him.

He is doing a Junior Witter and needs to stop before he ends up like him.

Savino
04-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Thats what he does evertime a member of the media is in front of him.

He is doing a Junior Witter and needs to stop before he ends up like him.

I was saying that earlier. If he keeps callin Joe out it is gonna mentally mess him up like it did to Witter. best thing for Froch is to drop that and focus on his defence and other oppenents.

The RealDeal
04-26-2009, 02:49 PM
I was saying that earlier. If he keeps callin Joe out it is gonna mentally mess him up like it did to Witter. best thing for Froch is to drop that and focus on his defence and other oppenents.

Now if we could only get Froch out for a pint we might get through to his thick skull.

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Now if we could only get Froch out for a pint we might get through to his thick skull.

rite boys thats the new plan lets get froch out for a pint

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 04:11 PM
lol

Im not a fan of froch but you gotta give him his due..
He can be as ****y as he likes if he keeps winning fights like that...

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 04:34 PM
lol

Im not a fan of froch but you gotta give him his due..
He can be as ****y as he likes if he keeps winning fights like that...

oh yeah i agree i think as a person hes a bell end of the large purple variety, I started off supporting taylor but by the end of the fight i was well behind froch, typing in caps and everything lol

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Danny anyway off topic a little but good to see u back here posting on a regs
We miss RD now his become a MAN IN BLACK! so good to have u back on side

Edward Hitler
04-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Danny anyway off topic a little but good to see u back here posting on a regs
We miss RD now his become a MAN IN BLACK! so good to have u back on side

cheers mate ill be on and off over the next few weeks just depends when i can get down the gym our lass has started workin lates so gotta fit training in with lookin after the little one trying to teach her to walk so i can teach her to fight she already likes hitting me with the gloves lol

alza1988
04-26-2009, 08:30 PM
It says in NSB he wants Calzaghe and Pavlik . I would like to see him fighting Kessler or Pavlik . I think Calzaghe would dominate him .No offence to Froch but I don't think he's got the hand speed to beat Calzaghe thats why I think Calzaghe would be a nightmare for him . Pavlik tho i'm 50/50 and would give hime 60/40 against him on Kessler.

The Gully Gad
04-26-2009, 08:53 PM
cheers mate ill be on and off over the next few weeks just depends when i can get down the gym our lass has started workin lates so gotta fit training in with lookin after the little one trying to teach her to walk so i can teach her to fight she already likes hitting me with the gloves lol

lol

Sounds good Bruv...

Edward Hitler
04-27-2009, 05:47 AM
does any1 here think that "smoking pipes" joe calzaghe will actually get back in the ring for froch if the dollar is right ??

The Gully Gad
04-27-2009, 10:50 AM
I dont think theres no chance Noel..Not only that Joe would beat him with ease i reckon

Edward Hitler
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
I dont think theres no chance Noel..Not only that Joe would beat him with ease i reckon

i spoke to bradley pryce this morning and he was sayin there all telling him hes to good to quit now and should come back but he also said he wont fight froch either way cos there wont be enough money in it but said if he dont comeback by the summer he never will so wait and see.

i agree m8 hes to fast for froch he can maintain the same pace for 12 rounds and is faster than taylor is and you saw the problems he gave froch id say joe wins by tko in 7

The RealDeal
04-27-2009, 05:24 PM
i spoke to bradley pryce this morning and he was sayin there all telling him hes to good to quit now and should come back but he also said he wont fight froch either way cos there wont be enough money in it but said if he dont comeback by the summer he never will so wait and see.

i agree m8 hes to fast for froch he can maintain the same pace for 12 rounds and is faster than taylor is and you saw the problems he gave froch id say joe wins by tko in 7

Calzaghe hasn't been able to knock anyone out in years, unfortunately he lost his punching power but at least he has shocking speed and excellent skills to adapt to any opponent and out box them.

I think he is retired for good.

The Gully Gad
04-27-2009, 05:53 PM
If there was bigger things and fighters out there for joe to beat he most likely would come back..But as it stands right now theres no one left and no more big fights

Edward Hitler
04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
If there was bigger things and fighters out there for joe to beat he most likely would come back..But as it stands right now theres no one left and no more big fights

there was Dawson ppl say pavlik but cant see him wanting to jump to light heavy and its not like joe would go to middle if i was joe id fight froch just to shut him up

The Gully Gad
04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeh but there not Big Fights! Pav's bubble as been crushed it would of been a big fight had he beaten Hop..
And Dawson hasnt really beaten anyone..

Edward Hitler
04-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Yeh but there not Big Fights! Pav's bubble as been crushed it would of been a big fight had he beaten Hop..
And Dawson hasnt really beaten anyone..

there was always hillbilly pimp but we all new hew was gonna duk that 1lol

The Gully Gad
04-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Theres always charles if he makes a big enough impression i guess